Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#831 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-18-2011, 07:58 AM

Ugh, thinking about this makes me so mad!!! this is is about to be long but I have to get it out lol.

I was at wal-mart last week and me my mom and my cousins girlfriend was looking at a labtop. We was all standing there and it was like almost right in the middle of the walk way.

This man in a wheelchair was behind us, and we didnt think nothing of it. So tell me why some lady comes up to him laughing and asked him why he was in the middle of the walk way and said it was very rude of him (and there was so much room to walk around him to!) He was like I'm sorry I thought this was a line, I'll move.

So my mom, being the lovely lady she is was like "Oh no, miss you can go around him. You have working legs so use them." So I was smiling ear to ear when she said this, but the the women looked back and laughed. She was just standing there waiting for him to move out of her way. So the guy got out of her way, and I looked at the women and was like, "I cant believe you just did that..."

So she walks off, and the man told us thank you. Which wasnt a problem at all for us, but I got so upset that I started crying I couldnt help it...I just don't understand how people could be so cruel. It also got me thinking, what if this happened to my dad? Cause my dad was in a wheelchair the last 10 years of his life...Which is probbly why I'm so sensitive about this.

More stuff happened after that, I don't even want to get into....but this women made me so angry that everytime I think about it my tempature rises ugh!!!
But this so helped telling you guys about it lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#832 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-18-2011, 05:26 PM

GAH! I got to 72 minutes watching Diary of the Dead online; what happened? "LOL U WATCHED 72 MINZ, NOW U WAIT KK?" OH. FACKING. CURSE. YOU. AND. YOURS. DFRGRASJTYJTRSJTRJHTFGTJHFGJKTYRD!!!!!!! GHAERJTRJTRJTRJHTFHTRG THIS IS NOT FUNNY I JUST GOT INTERRUPTED IN THE MIDDLE OF A GOOD MOVING FDGHDFJHDE!

^Also, that sounds ridiculous, Flowers. You should have thrown something aerodynamic, heavy and jagged at that bloody cow. -_-

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#833 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-18-2011, 10:39 PM

You know what? **** this noise. It's 5AM and I have had it this with ****ing scarf.

(#834 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-19-2011, 04:41 AM

Quote:
^Also, that sounds ridiculous, Flowers. You should have thrown something aerodynamic, heavy and jagged at that bloody cow. -_-
Oh I thought about it lol...not anything like that, but I thought about it
(#835 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2011, 09:56 AM

More of a sad post...I shouldn't be bothered by people unfriending me, but it's happened three times (that I know of), and two of them came from out of nowhere. I think it would bug me less if it didn't happen so much. I hate all those statuses that say "If you can see this, congrats, you made the cut" because I know how hurtful it is to not make the cut with someone you thought you were friends with, and I could never be that mean to anyone, I just don't have it in me, but apparently I'm annoying and there must be something wrong with me because I can't interact with my peers to save my life, and apparently that's translating over to the online world, which is the only place I can be remotely sure of myself (save performing) and why am I such a failure at making and keeping friends? How the heck am I supposed to be an adult when I can't even maintain friendships? What is wrong with me? (and I'm literally crying as I post this; it's very upsetting. I just don't know why it is or what it is that I'm *****ing up and it's making me very distraught because I just want to be included but I'm too afraid to do anything about it cause I don't think people want me around them because I'm apparently some kind of pariah and it's just very sad.)

Heh, I feel/sound like Fluttershy: trying to speak up, but never being loud enough for anyone to actually hear.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#836 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-25-2011, 06:48 PM

Grrrr... Livejournal's down. How annoying.

(#837 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-26-2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
More of a sad post...I shouldn't be bothered by people unfriending me, but it's happened three times (that I know of), and two of them came from out of nowhere. I think it would bug me less if it didn't happen so much. I hate all those statuses that say "If you can see this, congrats, you made the cut" because I know how hurtful it is to not make the cut with someone you thought you were friends with, and I could never be that mean to anyone, I just don't have it in me, but apparently I'm annoying and there must be something wrong with me because I can't interact with my peers to save my life, and apparently that's translating over to the online world, which is the only place I can be remotely sure of myself (save performing) and why am I such a failure at making and keeping friends? How the heck am I supposed to be an adult when I can't even maintain friendships? What is wrong with me? (and I'm literally crying as I post this; it's very upsetting. I just don't know why it is or what it is that I'm *****ing up and it's making me very distraught because I just want to be included but I'm too afraid to do anything about it cause I don't think people want me around them because I'm apparently some kind of pariah and it's just very sad.)

Heh, I feel/sound like Fluttershy: trying to speak up, but never being loud enough for anyone to actually hear.
Awwww! Hugs! If they don't want to be friends, you are much better off without them. Friends stick by you no matter what, regardless of how awkward you can be. I know how tough it is to be awkward and to feel like no one wants you around, I went through that at your age. Just remember that teens are a rather rude, judgemental crowd and it gets much better as you get older. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them shunning people just because they don't want to be "uncool". Really, there is no rhyme or reason to the insanity of being young. In no time though, you'll be looking back and you will be able to say "so what if those jerks didn't appreciate me?". Also, college will bring better friends than any of the jerks during your younger years!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#838 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-29-2011, 11:51 AM

Double post and I don't care becaue I am that angry.

So, I was supposed to take my driving test this morning, but my awesome ****ing boyfriend let the inspection sticker expire. So, I didn't get a test, I now have no real way to get to work tomorrow, and I am so ****ing ****ed off at him. He just wasted my time so completely that I want to knock him upside the head. As an added bonus, I can't reschedule until tomorrow and I might be completely unable to get another test before I'm supposed to leave for college. Also, if I fail my test, I'll have to redo my 5 hour course because my certificate expires soon.

So thanks a whole hell lot you ****ing *******.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#839 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-02-2011, 11:45 AM

Seriously? Why must it be MY B'nai Mitsvah that the family drama revolves around? My mom is fighting with her mom and my aunt and it seriously makes me really upset. Now there is a chance that my Grammy isn't going to come. Why me? I really wanted it to be peaceful and joyous like its supposed to be but of course the family drama has to happen. Especially when one of the people leading the service is Autistic.

(#840 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-02-2011, 05:49 PM

My best friend is leaving sometime in the future to move in with a boyfriend in Florida... (we live in Ohio)

Now, before y'all assume this is an emo post and not a real rant...

WHAT KIND OF MOTHERF*CKING BULLSH*T IS THIS?! D*CK LICK C0.CK SUCK!

She's only known him for four months! He tried to get her to move in with him before, but she said then that it was too big a move for someone she only knew for a little while... so what changed, you ask?

Ah, he came up and f*cked her and it was a good f*ck, that's what. Her other excuses are that it's her chance to "see the world", and that because I've never "been in love" that I don't understand.

So, what, my opinion on the matter isn't valid just because I've spent my life so far as a single virgin?! Here are the facts, bestie: you've been dating him over the phone for only four months; he sulks and teases you like he's still in grade school when he doesn't get his way or just goddam.n feels like it; you know NO ONE down in Florida aside from him; all your HS friends (myself included) are going in different directions for college...

Yeah, I've told you over and over it's a bad situation, but you keep telling me that I "don't understand", and that I've never "been in love", and "things change when you start dating people".

But wouldn't that make me the one more likely to have a clear head in this situation? Do you really want to end up like my coworker, whose only friends after getting married were through her husband and who left her after she left him for being a huge jacka.ss? Her family hates her, all her old HS frinds moved on, so she has no one to help her through her depression, anxiety, and raising her two sons.

I honestly think you will end up like that; the guy you're with is just as childish as my coworker's ex, and your family and friends won't be around to help you when it goes sour.

So, you know what? Good luck to you! If you don't bother to keep up your relationship with me via phone/Facebook while you're gone, then I won't help you if your life goes down to toilet. I feel like you're leaving me for an a.ss, and you just don't give a sh*t because I've "never been in love".

Again, thanks, best buddy.