Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#801 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-19-2011, 11:32 PM

AAARRGHHH! I just finished playing a flash game which looked good, and could have been good if the developers had any sense. It was a siege-type which revolved around you (it was looking down at a flat representation of the map) the castle in which you found yourself, which you could upgrade, and your army, which you could also upgrade. The objective was to defend yourself from Orcs. However, the lag was HORRIBLE. The screen was nearly blurring, and it was taking about six minute (exaggeration, but you get the idea) to fire one crossbow bolt, despite me mindlessly mashing the mouse button. The lag was just infuriating, but even worse? The entire game looked rigged to make it impossible for anybody who didn't pay real money for in-game credits to win. What kind of idiot honestly pays real money for a flash game? Anyway, due to the fact the game was specifically designed to force you to pay to win, and the atrocious lag, it was unbelievably frustrating and annoying.

~Breathes~

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#802 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 05-20-2011, 05:18 PM

**** my god**** life. That stupid wedding is tomorrow!!! I'm sad but at the same time I'm so ****ing ****ed off about the whole fact. I swear....

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#803 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-20-2011, 06:19 PM

Has the matter been attended to? Have you contacted your GF, the priest, et cetera, and made sure it's not going to happen?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#804 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 05-20-2011, 06:20 PM

Oh.. It's gonna happen alright. Not much we can do now.
I hate my love life. >.>

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
(#805 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-24-2011, 06:29 PM

Here's the run down.
I have a huge science experiment due in a week from now. We have to make a poster to make a long with it. It is a huge chunk of my grade, and I could fail if I don't get this whole thing done. I am presenting my project next Tuesday, and I've barely started the poster part (did the experiment already).

Yesterday, I text my dad asking if he had the print cateritidges came to his house because he ordered some. I typed up a Power Point on the computer a few weeks before that I needed to get printed off. He was being all snooty, and asked me "Why do you only text me when you need something?"

The thing is, I DON'T ONLY TEXT HIM IF I NEED SOMETHING. I have convo's every once in a while with him. He's done a lot to my family and that is why I don't like him, and that's why I never talk to him. I go over to his house every Tuesday & Thursday, and hate it. I only have the courage to go because of my new puppy, Oliver.

So, I got into an argument yesterday with him about that. He was belittling me and making me very low. I don't ask for any thing. He is the only one who can drive because my mom's car is broken and we can't afford to get a car right now. I only ask for rides (I don't really go to places that much) or stuff I need for school. Asking for the print cateridges is not that big of a deal and he made it big. After a while he acted like nothing happened which made me angry. I was crying yesterday and so ****ed. Now I'm super afraid to ask him anything because I know he's going to yell at me.
(Note: he does other things that make me hate him, but I can't say because it's too personal.)

The second part to the story.
So today, I was working on my poster. I brought a lot of supplies over (which I regret it). He buys NOTHING for me and my siblings besides like tolietries, school stuff, food, and birthday presents. My mother has to buy every thing and we aren't very stable financially so it's hard.

My printer was acting up (for the second time for me). I asked my dad if he could help me. He changed the cateridges, frustrated. I swear I gave him a brain hemorrhage. Then my printer starting freaking out and I asked help again, but he sent my brother to help me because he's computer savvy. It did not work, so my dad "helped". He was fuc.king screaming and frustrated and I was about to cry because of him acting like that. It was all my fault. I told him I'd try to work on it again on Thursday but he asked me all snooty "Well how are you going to get your project done?". I wanted to smack him in the face. I was already tired, stressed out, and had enough of a bad day, why did my dad had to make it worse?

We finally got it to "work" but then it started freaking out again and only printed out half of my project. I really didn't care and I sure didn't want to ask anyone for help. I might consider handwriting the whole thing because it's the easiest and I have pretty nice hand writing.

Now my dad is acting like nothing happened and it is making me ****ed.

I can't wait until the day I'm 18 and I can leave his stupid face.
Why can't my mom take full custody of me?

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#806 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 05-27-2011, 12:25 PM

My laptop broke.

I can no longer draw. Again. That means all contests I entered, I need to break off.

Fml.

Also my mom is taking out her anger on me. It's not my fault my dad yells at her about me and also she thinks everything is too negative. She believes dad's going to divorce with her. I hate it when she does this.

The negativity of it all.

It's a great way to start a morning, a person yelling at you.
(#807 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2011, 08:11 PM

^I currently have my mother on my real life ignore list until she decides to stop acting melodramatic, and comprehends the fact that trying to shout the other person down is not an acceptable method of conversation in the real world, only in Soap Operas. In real life, if you shout somebody down, they punch you unconscious (provided they're not your son. As I am her son, I am unfortunately not allowed to throw something heavy and dangerous at her to shut her the f*ck up.) I could say plenty of things about my dad, too, but then I'd turn this into an "OMFG I HATE MY PARENTS WAAGGHHHH THREAD!"

Now, cretinous parents aside...

My screen keeps vibrating. QQ. I mean, when I log on, the screen is usually shimmering with vibration (not physically, that is, just the image vibrates) and I have to twiddle around with the refresh rates and resolution until it stops/becomes negligible. This just came out of nowhere, and I haven't a clue what brought it on. =|

(#808 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-27-2011, 09:34 PM

^ D: That's weird. Maybe something is loose inside the computer. >O<; It happened to my old laptop and my dad fixed it.

Yeah, my mom doesn't get out a lot ;O

....like, at ALL. She's like " MY HOROSCOPE SAYS THAT I WILL BE EASILY BETRAYED SO I DO NOT WANT FRIENDS "

: \ idn I gave up on her already.
-

My mom let my dog Snowy go.

She just...let her go. We've had her for three or four years. I don't know why she wouldn't at least take her to the shelter.

She just kicked the dog out of the house.

Last edited by noirmali : 05-28-2011 at 12:13 AM.
(#809 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-28-2011, 07:46 AM

That's neglect. Your mom could get fines for that, at the minimum, if she gets reported. People will overlook an abandoned cat, but i's harder with a dog...

(#810 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-28-2011, 01:26 PM

^ I don't think she thinks anyone will report her. >.< She doesn't know much about the law at all, actually. .__.|

My friends' parents were up and about all hours last night trying to find Snowy.

I don't wanna talk to my mom.