Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#781 (permalink))
Old
heart1319 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Skype™ to heart1319
Default 01-30-2011, 07:16 PM

ARGH.
My mom won't lemme go to the mall to see my boyf! Wtf.
Apparently, the mall isn't somewhere to hang out at, and you'll only get in peoples way.
She really ****es me off.
I swear, she was never a teenager.
>:(

Kanye ...♥

Siggy: Meggie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#782 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-01-2011, 11:54 PM

I. Effin. Hate. SNOW!

We have a snow day tomorrow, yippedayay, but they cancelled all after school activities, too Over 24 hours in advance. Yes, I realize it's the worst storm Chicago has seen in 44 years, but you're making that call over a day in advance? Mostly I am p.o.ed because musical got double cast. my nights were tomorrow and Friday. Now I only have one performance as the leas, and the director basically said "su.cks for you, s.uc.k it up." Sight. And the other girl has a total of 3, because she got to do the school matinee. It's not fair! It's not fair! It's not fair! But there's nothing I can do about it, so it's even more not fair!

Snow is freaking evil. I really dislike it very strongly at the moment.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#783 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-02-2011, 07:17 AM

To the relentless b*tch who just will not stop launching empty threats, being uppity, and generally acting like an extremely ugly goat;

Please remove yourself from the dominion of the Queen, remove yourself from the continent as soon as humanly possible, and go die the most painful death you can possibly manage. If possible, this death should include small, dark spaces, horrible insectoid monstrosities, and fire. And maybe a healthy dose of rotten eggs. Who cares. Just die.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#784 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 02-05-2011, 06:54 PM

My god, my friend is driving me up the f*cking wall. I'M TIRED OF IT!!

1) She acts like I'm here therapist. Hello! I mean, I know you are supposed to help friends and all, but all she comes to me is for her problems. Most of them are absolutely ridiculous. It's mostly about her boyfriend and how she is depressed for no reason. She doesn't treat me like a friend. It's quite annoying. More than 5,000x problems come up with everyday and I don't want to deal with everyone. She is friends with my sister also, and they have fun and games while she is depressive with me. IT'S GODDAMM STUPID.

2) She doesn't pay attention to me. All she talks about is her other problems, her boyfriend, family, and other crap. She doesn't pay attention to my hurting. I hurt myself, and she didn't pay attention to that (my sister stopped me, don't worry). She doesn't understand how hard life is for me. All she wants me to do is help her, but she won't help me. I had to deal with some really crazy situations on my own because of her. The only people that keep me standing from not killing myself (yes, I thought about suicide before. I get all my pain from my childhood and my homelife) is my rp/real friend Gemni (gem-e), my sister, and my best friend Claire.

3) She is on my ex-boyf's side. My ex boyf bitc'hed me out, cussed me out, told me all of these hurtful things, when he broke up with me. My sister absolutely hates him. While, my friend is bffs with him. I'm pretty sure she agrees with every thing he said to me. )':

4) She brings me down. She does everything above. She doesn't treat me like a real friend while I treat her like one. It's not far. She's already crossed the line with my sister & Claire. Her boyfriend really turned her into something else. She doesn't have the effort to change herself no matter how many times and promises she told me she would. I am disappointed, and I about cry everytime I think about it.

Gah, there is a lot more~

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#785 (permalink))
Old
heart1319 (Offline)
Shuni

Send a message via Skype™ to heart1319
Default 02-06-2011, 03:19 PM

My friend is dissing this singer I really really like.
She's saying, "She sucks!" and "Yada Yada is way better than her!" and she doesn't even care what I think.
I politely tell her to please stop, and she doesn't.
Finally, she did it. She blew me up. I got all p.issy at her, and she ignored me, and pretended nothing happened.
The funny thing about her is, whenever we get into a fight, I say something, and she makes a complete fool of herself, or just gives up on it all. She gets mad, then usually sets her facebook status to something 'secretly' about me, and it's obvious that she's talking about me. She'd usually say, "I'm p.issed. The one person who I thought was my friend can go get a life! yada yada yada..." And...on and on and on... UGH.

Kanye ...♥

Siggy: Meggie
(#786 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2011, 11:45 AM

...I still have artist's block.

<Unimportant rage here.>

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#787 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-10-2011, 09:33 AM

F***********CK!

The one day during which my mom had to renew our computer security thing, my sister goes and illegally downloads music files and the computer crashes.

Well, it just so happens I'd spent a long time working on a project for Dollsters, and I'd spent a lot of time pixelling everything as realistically as possible for a high-quality project. I hadn't yet gotten to moving the files onto my USB drive, so...

IF I LOST ALL MY WORK ON THE NEW DOLLMAKER, HEADS. WILL. ROLL!

(#788 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 02-15-2011, 06:15 PM

****IN **** MAN!!!!! Ugggghhhh....
Some *****le touched my ass today during lunch! He ****ing blamed it someone else!! And the person he blames makes up some lie once the prin. finds out about it!!!! *****, why should I believe you!? You ruined my sophomore year of high school and maybe the rest of high school!!!!!! And now her friends know about it!!!! One of her friends was like, "You touched me in my privte area!!!" WHEN I WAS THERE!!!
Frist of all, you dont joke about something like that!!!!!! And second of all, WHAT THE HECK DID I DO TO YOU!?!?!?!?!
I'm over here trying to get better from their bulling and trying to kill myself once, but now I feel like **** again.... I'm trying to stay alive here! I dont wanna try and kill myself again.. Gosh... I made a promise to my Unnie...

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
(#789 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-26-2011, 04:14 AM

^You should have punched the little worm in the throat, then nutted him on the spot. X_x Okay, not seriously, but that principal is bad even by my standards (and I've had to contend with some first-order tyrants.)

Now, my turn...

This is going too far. My sleep problems used to be bad, but at least I could tell what was going to be doing. Last night, I went to bed, after being up all day... and somehow managed to last the entire night up to right now, without a hint of fatigue. I tried every last trick in the book to go to sleep, but nothing worked. Figures that whenever I'm trying to get up, it takes a huge surge of willpower to do it. I simply can't predict when I'll be awake or asleep anymore. The only rule of thumb there is is that when I need to sleep, I won't get a wink, and when I need to get up, I'll be dead to the world.

Moreover, I'm apparently not allowed to have a real sleep problem, and even if I did, I certainly wouldn't allowed any medication-based solutions, or even coffee to keep myself awake, because that would be CHEATING. *Sarcasm*

TL;DR: I seem to have some twisted mix up of insomnia and narcolepsy, or something, and more or less nothing I do ever has the slightest effect. Nothing. I'm doomed.

(#790 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 03-14-2011, 08:12 AM

You really like me. I was informed by Briea that you wanted to go out with me. We talked to each other for a few days and it seemed that you were interested in me. I really liked you, and I was willing to go out with you. Next thing you know, you cut off our convo and get in a relationship with a different girl. -___- I did nothing wrong! I don't understand how you really liked me and then blew me off for a different girl! Ugghh, most boys are stupid. ):

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]