Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#771 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2011, 12:04 AM

Dammit sometimes i really dislike my mom! She took my phone away because i made an honest mistake! I seriously thought that my f*cking lang. arts binder was my math binder! I'm sorry that i have the worst memory ever and that i can't seem to do anything right! and i'm sorry that "you don't wanna deal with it" (meaning me and my school) because of my brother. i'm sorry i can't be like my sister, and be perfect and be your perfect daughter because it's pretty obvious who's your favorite here. and it's not me. so yeah, i'm so sorry i can't be the daughter you wanted, and that i can only be me. so um yeah.

oh and i really thought you mighve been proud of me in some way, but i guess not. so yeah. i guess i'm just a sorry excuse of a daughter. you make me feel like i'm not good enough, and that i always have to do better even though i try my hardest. and when you do that it makes me feel pressured and like i'll never be good enough for you. i try so hard to make you proud of me, but it feels like i never can do anything. maybe your life would just be better off if you never even had me.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#772 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2011, 11:46 AM

Ugh, I went to the dentist to get a filling replaced and my left cheek feels all rubbery. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#773 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-21-2011, 05:54 PM

Don't have surgery done in your mouth, then, buddy; not pleasant... O_o

(#774 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2011, 10:47 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^I'm sorry! People can be sooo rude sometimes! And if it's still hurting then you may want to get it checked by a doctor...just in case.

I HATE MY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!! I know that's horrible but I do! I had my heart set on going to a boarding school, and I had all the information and I knew my parents knew that was like my biggest dream ever. This school offered scholarships, so going would have been a possibility! But when I talked to my grandma about it, not once did she offer to help pay(and she has loads of money). Instead she goes "Oh well that's a nice dream." And in her language that means "Well good luck with that, it'll never happen."

Going to boarding school has been my dream for as long as i can remember. So yeah. I'm so done with grandma. I don't need her for anything.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#775 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 01-23-2011, 11:06 PM

Ugh.... **** that school. **** everyone in my so-called classmates.... Friday was the worse day ever! I was hit in the head twice with a huge ball... And the frist time was the neck too. And my so-called friends laughed and said crap right infront of me. I just want to give up on everything now... Since friday my head and sometimes neck has been hurting...

“Morning, sunshine."
Vlad blinked at her. "Morning, sulfuric acid."
"Pardon me?"
"Well, isn't it just kinda wrong to call a vampire 'sunshine'?”
(#776 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-25-2011, 04:50 PM

It was my cheek that hurt and I know why it did; it was still a bit tender after the injection.

(#777 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-25-2011, 08:18 PM

GET OUT OF MY FACE ARTISTBLOCKCARP ASTFGEWRHEGRGHERHERH!

<Strings of gibberish ranting and praying here.>

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#778 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-27-2011, 12:04 AM

OH MY GOD.
I AM SERIOUSLY SOOO ****ED.
Okay.
So.
I was on Gaia, right - and my friend (who roleplays as the Dark Lord, so I'll refer to Him as the Dark Lord) has been ...flaming this Mary Sue.
I don't even know if she's a Mary Sue, but it looks like everyone except her best friends seem to think so -
So I'm like, okay. And I do nothing.
And then a few days later, the Dark Lord is like,
"I have to transfer/change accounts because this Mary Sue has rallied up all of her friends and decided to report me."
WHAT.
THE.
FREEEEEK.
FKJSDLFKJSDLFSJDDKJLKFJDLDSJ

OKAY. WTF. BUT THAT'S NOT ALLL.
NOOO.

I comment on her friend's profile, trying to be the pacifist, asking her to stop harassing the Dark Lord and He'd do the same, and to pretend that this never happened, that everything will be okay in the end, and that we both have friends, this drama has gone to far, let's end it.

Guess what she does.

SHE FREAKING DELETES IT.

AND THEN SHE RANTS TO HER FRIENDS ABOUT HOW THE DARK LORD'S WANNA-BE DEATH EATERS DECIDED TO RAID HER PROFILE AND HARASS HER.

WTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP MAN

BUT WHATEVER.

And now they're like, conversing about how much we suck.

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHINGI JUST TRIED TO HELP

If I get banned too, I'm *****ed over 10000m x.
(#779 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-29-2011, 09:43 PM

GREAT JUST GREAT.
Hurr, sorry for doubleposting. .U.
I THINK THIS IS NEEDED.

MY LAPTOP (XP) BROKE DOWN.
GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS.
It means I can't draw anymore.
HURRR
IT MEANS
THAT I CAN'T
DRAW
ANYMORE
(#780 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-30-2011, 01:17 AM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

<Incomprehensible ranting about various things, including but not limited to my mother's typical "I know everything" attitude, various other nasty things like my cousin arriving soon and being nowhere near ready and the complete and utter lack of any remaining morality in the people of Ireland.>

Do people have any f**king morals left? Seriously?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant