Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#761 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-10-2010, 03:45 PM

Argh, the back tire of my motorbike has a nail in it. Now I have to call the garage to collect it tomorrow morning and it's going to be a total pain in the neck to get it fixed. -.- Not to mention expensive. I can only hope that karma bites whoever left that nail in the road and they try to go to work one day to find a nail in their tire, too.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#762 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-22-2010, 12:41 AM

This is why I am so ****ed right now. The cast list for our spring musical went up. I tried out for the lead, Nelly, and my second choice was Dinnah. Let's take a look into the suckish world of favoriteism:
Ensign Nellie Forbush Thursday Night: Lindsey Knudsen
Ensign Nellie Forbush Friday and Saturday Night: Madison Davenport
Ensign Dinah Murphy Thursday Night: Madison Davenport
Ensign Dinah Murphy Friday and Saturday Night: Lindsey Knudsen

WTF!!!??? Why should those two girls get BOTH the leads? for one, there were tons of other equaly apt girls that tried out. Second, THAT'S JUST STUPID!!! Now they have to try and memorize two roles. I am so ****ed you can't even imagine. Atleast give some other girls a chance. It's junior high dammit!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."

Last edited by Kiwi_Kat : 11-22-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#763 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-22-2010, 02:37 PM

ok here is goes. WORD VOMIT XD
Had a really nasty week this week at school, work and well my personal life.

School has been getting on my nerves lately. Its just overwhelming and stressful... I am sick of people crying over getting dental checkup/ cleaning/filling/root canal.... I know people have phobias of us I get it, but my god do you the patient ever think of how bloody stressful it is to have a 7 year old biting you finger because he wont even let you clean his bloody teeth? Then crying for no dam reason.... Then you have children that can man up and deal with fillings like they do it every day as apposed to some adults that beg me to stop. Like HELLO I have my professors right next to me while I'm doing this and ur making it sound like I am about to rape you. There is no reason to be scared of us we are trained professionals and especially in a university are under very strict supervision and if anything was done incorrectly we would be kicked out immediately . so blah...

Work right now has been brutal. I have been working in general dental offices doing my res so to speak. I get treated like scum. the assistants are rude and expect me to let them play dentist and don't even talk to me when I speak to them. The dentists are always taking assistants away from me to make my job much harder because their assistants want to go home early... Just gah !!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal life has been utter poop. Came out of a nasty break up, been partying way to hard and doing things I never thought I would do..... My scandalous behaviors have led me to emptiness and hate towards myself. I have been trying to escape all this but its hard.

Anyways thats my rant and rave for the day...

(#764 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-08-2010, 07:16 AM

Grr. WE CANNOT FINANCIALLY AFFORD THIS WEDDING!!!! THIS LEGAL CRAP IS TAKING UP ALL OF OUR MONEY!! AND WHAT THE HELL, YOU GUYS SAID WE WEREN'T GOING TO HAVE A WEDDING, BUT NOW YOUR MAKING A BIG EXTRAVAGANZA OF IT!! You spent a lot of money on a dang wedding dress 3 weeks after you got engaged. You said you were going to try to lose weight, and thats going to be even more expensive to get alterations. Hell, you have no idea what my dad is doing to my family. It is killing my mom. Admit it, your imitated of my mom but you won't admit it- but in the first place you shouldn't be. My mom is the best mom ever and she should be treated respectfully. I hope you realize our dad is emotional abusing us, the counselor even told my mom.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#765 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-08-2010, 07:45 AM

Why the hell can't people bloody well READ contest rules before they enter? In my Water Fairies contest on the mainsite, one person has entered the exact same rulebreaking fairy (it's coloured yellow, which wasn't a water colour last time I checked) four times and I've deleted it four times. If this person bothered to read the rules, she'd see that fairies have to be appropriately coloured for the element of water. -.-

(#766 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-09-2010, 01:00 AM

Katie, that's absolutely ridiculous! I mean, double casting even one role can be ridiculous, but at least at my school, when we aren't the one lead, we're in the chorus! Two leading roles? I have a feeling those girls are in for rude awakening once they hit real life performances....you just keep practicing on your own so you can top them when it comes to high school (and beyond) auditions.

Wow, Miranda. If that's the same person you've been ranting about in your other posts, they must be incredibly thick....

I'm so stressed right now. Mainly, I'm p.i.s.s.ed at the hospital. My Grandma has cancer, and she had had chemo, so they did a blood test. They had the results for 3 hours on Friday before finally giving them to her, and then they sent her home because it was "too late in the day" to give her a transfusion. Um, when someone's hemoglobin is dangerously low, I don't care how late it is....you're a hospital; all of the equipment is already there! She's fine as of now, but she had to wait a whole weekend before finally going back to get that transfusion. Stupid lazy doctors...if she had died, I probably would've sued for malpractice. Not that I'd plausibly win (or have a case); I'm just that p.o.ed

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#767 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-11-2011, 11:39 PM

***** it all. I'm so done with people's crap! My so called "friends" make fun of me all the time, and make me feel like nothing. One of them regularly tells me I belong in a crate at night. What the hell is that?! I'm not a freaking dog, so don't treat me like one. I'm a human being, just like the rest of you. What is people's problem?! And my other friend, she was getting all mad because everyone was wearing stripes and was going up to them and saying "oh that makes you look wide." So yeah me and my other friend were wearing horizontal stripes and so was she so we're like, "okay so that makes you a wide-butt." and we started calling her that and she got all mad and crap. So then on facebook today she posts "i hate it when people tease you and think it's okay because they're your friend and all. i hope i don't do that to any of my friendies." yeah. she used friendies. she's sooo immature! And like she doesn't care for anyones feelings, she only wants to talk about herself! it's all about her her her her her her!~!!!! UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i just wanna beat her senseless! but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh! and i have to take her to schook, and she drives me home. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M FREAKING FRIENDS WITH HER!!!!!!!! i'm so done with her crap. I have plenty of other friends. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THAT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to start crying now because i'm so frustrated! we're barely even two weeks into school and my dads already hounding me about my grades. I suck at math. I don't get it, it confuses me, and my teacher can't teach. Great now i am crying. I just don't get it! I try sooo hard and i can never understand any of it! I tried doing last nights homework myself, but I missed part of it so I copied off a friend. The only part of it I got right was what I copied. I'm such a failure. And my teacher always says she'll find time to help us, but when we want her help she always says "go back to your seat, i'll come to you." and never does. and then after school we can only go see her on thursdays, and then during school we can only see her in study hall, which is during our elective. I know i should go but my elective is Ceramics, and i don't want to leave because tomorrow is going to kind of be the only day i can get a good start on my vase. If i start it on thursday i can't trim it until Monday and it'll get dry of the weekend. and i can't trim it on monday because monday is when i have to build that stupid box thing. I hate school. I need a break. I need help. I feel like such an idiot, and whenever these feelings come to me it's usually late and my mom is in bed so i can't talk about it, and i feel like i have no friends that really understand me. I just need someone to talk to, and i have no one besides myself. The only friend i have that really gets me and knows the real me has her texting turned off at 9:00, and it's currently 9:38. So yeah, I have no one. I feel like such a pathetic loser.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#768 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 01-12-2011, 12:03 PM

OH MY F_____ING GOD I HAVE A F_____ING LIT PROJECT DUE TOMORROW OF WHICH I HAVEN'T STARTED BECAUSE SCHOOL HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR THREE DAYS AND I FREAKING FORGOT ABOUT IT CUZ THE TEACHER SAID WE'D WORK IT IN CLASS. BUT THE SNOW SAYS THAT WE CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL SO WTF LAME.

Gah.
GAAH
I can't even DO the **** project because I need to get a photo of someone ish in my family and then write about the experiences in that photo.

WHICH I CAN'T DO BECAUSE ALL OF THE PICTURES I HAVE ARE NON-EXISTENT.

I am seriously considering taking a picture of my sister playing Aion and then writing about that CUZ I HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL

OMG
AND
AND
AND

ITS DUE FREAKING TOMORROW

AND I WAS WORKING ON THE OTHER LIT PROJECT FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS THIS ONE SLIPPED MY MIND

I HATE MY CUSSWORDBEEPING TEACHER
(#769 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 01-20-2011, 07:04 PM

Stop b*tching to me about your life.

You complain to me about f*ucking everything. Like your sister, for example, when you think she's mean but she's actually not. We get into stupid fights and you talk back to me. You brag to me how wonderful it is to live your life. I have to say sorry for no reason. You come up with lies that don't even make sense.

You don't understand how hard MY life is right now. You don't know how much hard it is. (Note: I'm not saying this for attention. It's true. There are a lot of things I can't say on here.)

Your life isn't that bad. To be honest, I'd love to live your life instead of mine.

I'm sooo tired of hearing your dipshiiit.
---
Some of my friends just **** me off.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#770 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-20-2011, 07:39 PM

I am all mad for no reason!!! Eff you PMS!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."