Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#741 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-12-2010, 08:35 PM

I am so sick and tired of people staring at my brother all the time. He's Autistic, so what? That dosen't mean you have the right to stare at him. Um, yes, I do notice. He's not a alien. Yes, I admit he may act strange, but he can't help it. How about you get your faces out of his business and into yours? Just mind your own business, puh-lease.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#742 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-12-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Also, perhaps you didn't read the rules of the handdrawn contest correctly, but animation isn't completely forbidden.

So if if was your turn to host a contest in the thread, you'd be perfectly within your rights to host an "Animated Handdrawns" contest. Also, if you'd like to peruse the Dollmaker Contest thread, animation and glitter is nearly always allowed by contest hosts.
Ahh ! That is true .

Sky: >.> ; God, you should read the rules next time

;__________; . Misorry. /gahgahgahgahgahheaddesk

That would be fun ! x ' D

Demo..Demo... :U

...~skips along merrily~

Oh, hay. Imma rant about something else now? x ' D Something less offensive! Fweeeee. :3 No one neeeeeeeds to reeeed

I found this epical guild, or so I thought it was an epical guild, but then after I joined it I realized that they were noobier than me. And, hey, that's like, hard to earn that status - I'm pretty darn nooby. XD Anyway, I don't know, I was like really looking forward to joining it and all, 'cuz there's so many members, neh? And I was hoping to help some newbies...Get some help...Y'know, the typical MMO thing, and then once I joined people were like.
OH. GREAT. ANOTHER NOOB. LOL.
Ehhh? Wutt? :C Not a really nice way to talk to people! Really! Well, I am, but heck, some of them were all like blarhblaghblagh in my face. o: I mean, like, rawr, just give me a few months and I'll be able to pwn your face in with my ... healing skillz! xD Hahahaha. <3

....Not really. Anyway, I was like o.o...Hmm. Let's PvP, then. I sorta need to practice. :3
So, well, anyway, I won, which was sorta surprising 'cuz I am a nooblet. But anyway, they were like
lol u cheated u healed...nub
WOAH. WOAHWOAHWOAH. Baccckkpedal here. I'm a healer. I'm a priest. Is healing, which is one of my skills, considered nooby? What now? Hellllooo. I don't do that much damage, you have wayyy too much HP, and I find it surprising as heck that I won, but it was a fair fight. We both nearly died. So I was liek,
Okay, so next time I won't heal - but you can't use your DPS attack.
And he was like lol u nub cant win if I use dps...lol
And I was like, Okay then. So use your potions instead.
And he was like waste of pots on nub...i dont tink so lol
Duuuuuuuude. Sooooo. Annnoooyyying. Anyway, I really can't win without heal. ^^' But that's because I'm a priest. If I was a mage, for instance, I'd root them and then attack them from afar - range - and use status affects that made them walk slower. See? Since he's a Warrior/Pally type, he should have been able to kill me with no problem, as I have HP equivalent to a mage, and I can't do high range damage.

Grawr. MMOer's these days. <__<; I wonder if Ishould leave the guild...? Pfff. The emblem's pretty, though.~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#743 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-12-2010, 11:55 PM

I ****ing hate her. Hate her. I don't think I've ever felt this strongly like I hate someone, but I hate her. She is a ****ing ***** and she can go ****ing die and I hope to dear god he tells her that in the morning for me because otherwise I am going to call his house and tell her myself just what a selfish ***** she is. We're never getting this puppy and her entire "I'll consider it" bull**** and ultimatums about "small dog this" and "neutering that" shows just how ****ing ridiculous she is. **** her.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#744 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-13-2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirmali View Post
Ahh ! That is true .

Sky: >.> ; God, you should read the rules next time

;__________; . Misorry. /gahgahgahgahgahheaddesk

That would be fun ! x ' D

Demo..Demo... :U

...~skips along merrily~

Oh, hay. Imma rant about something else now? x ' D Something less offensive! Fweeeee. :3 No one neeeeeeeds to reeeed

I found this epical guild, or so I thought it was an epical guild, but then after I joined it I realized that they were noobier than me. And, hey, that's like, hard to earn that status - I'm pretty darn nooby. XD Anyway, I don't know, I was like really looking forward to joining it and all, 'cuz there's so many members, neh? And I was hoping to help some newbies...Get some help...Y'know, the typical MMO thing, and then once I joined people were like.
OH. GREAT. ANOTHER NOOB. LOL.
Ehhh? Wutt? :C Not a really nice way to talk to people! Really! Well, I am, but heck, some of them were all like blarhblaghblagh in my face. o: I mean, like, rawr, just give me a few months and I'll be able to pwn your face in with my ... healing skillz! xD Hahahaha. <3

....Not really. Anyway, I was like o.o...Hmm. Let's PvP, then. I sorta need to practice. :3
So, well, anyway, I won, which was sorta surprising 'cuz I am a nooblet. But anyway, they were like
lol u cheated u healed...nub
WOAH. WOAHWOAHWOAH. Baccckkpedal here. I'm a healer. I'm a priest. Is healing, which is one of my skills, considered nooby? What now? Hellllooo. I don't do that much damage, you have wayyy too much HP, and I find it surprising as heck that I won, but it was a fair fight. We both nearly died. So I was liek,
Okay, so next time I won't heal - but you can't use your DPS attack.
And he was like lol u nub cant win if I use dps...lol
And I was like, Okay then. So use your potions instead.
And he was like waste of pots on nub...i dont tink so lol
Duuuuuuuude. Sooooo. Annnoooyyying. Anyway, I really can't win without heal. ^^' But that's because I'm a priest. If I was a mage, for instance, I'd root them and then attack them from afar - range - and use status affects that made them walk slower. See? Since he's a Warrior/Pally type, he should have been able to kill me with no problem, as I have HP equivalent to a mage, and I can't do high range damage.

Grawr. MMOer's these days. <__<; I wonder if Ishould leave the guild...? Pfff. The emblem's pretty, though.~
What game is that? O.o I want to come plaaaaay it. Is it free?

EDIT: Zamg I just realised it sounds exactly like WoW! Are you playing WoW? I don't belieeeve eeeet!

Sylvanas: Neither do I. I am now returning to my toast. -Swoop-

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#745 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 10-13-2010, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirmali View Post
(snip)
Melt their faces.

Also,
Quote:
Sadly, that's often the case.
nice to know you have such a high opinion of us .

Last edited by Elanorea : 10-13-2010 at 08:35 AM.
(#746 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-13-2010, 08:17 AM

I can't be mad anymore because Jason figured out a solution that may work I hope his poor sister doesn't mind housing a dog at night in a crate. I certainly will love her even more if she says yes since it means we can get the puppy and circumvent his mother's demands until she is feeling more reasonable. I suspect a month tops until he officially lives with Jason, if this works out. Most dramatic two days of my life ever over a puppy.

(#747 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-13-2010, 03:01 PM

Puooies are always worth the hassle. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorea View Post
nice to know you have such a high opinion of us .
I know what would happen if I threw something sparkly into the middle of you all. You can't fool me. XD

(#748 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-13-2010, 03:19 PM

Sparkles are a gift from God, whether you believe in him or not. XD

EEEEK! My whole right leg feel asleep! Needle pr'cks all over.... help...

(#749 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 10-13-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
I know what would happen if I threw something sparkly into the middle of you all. You can't fool me. XD
Hey, I resent that remar- OOH, SHINYYY

(#750 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-13-2010, 05:58 PM

Puppies are worth the hassle! We are getting it saturday or monday, depending on how fast my check arrives and whether or not the price will be knocked up due to them having papers. The puppy we were looking at originally didn't, so we think this second litter won't. Yes, we missed out on the initial puppy, buttttt a second litter is arriving friday, so its not a major loss. Better pick so we can get an extra hyper one.

Now if only he'd get the money back from the credit union faster. He just did some investments and had money leftover, but he has to wait 9 days to get the amount cashed out. Either way that dog is ours by next week.