Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#711 (permalink))
Old
karatekid12365 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2010, 10:42 PM

For two days now, I've been the target of every sexist joke in the book, and they've all came from my inner circle of friends. |: It p*sses me off to no end. Mainly because some of them, especially one that I used to be extremely close to, seem awful earnest about what they're saying.

Alfred F. Jones

Supplying the world with awesomeness since 1774.
Sig by me, yo!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#712 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2010, 11:24 PM

More depressed than angry . . .

I think you all know me by now.

So my friend, we haven't been close since Elementary (Split middle school: refriended in High) and now that I am all into yaoi and stuff,

"If you don't stop talking about disgusting stuff andf cussing, then I don't want to be your friend anymore."

...Ehh...Ehhhh. I've been thinking about this.

Should I change myself? The answer is yes, because it's true these things about me are bad.

Morally, should she have said that? ...No...But...I should change, right?
Idn what to do.

=x

SKYYY HELPME

---

Edit: Ehhhh?

AAAaaaah. ...

I'm being really mean to everyone. >.<; I don't mean to...I...

Agh...

What am I doing

Maybe I should just leave again

Yes that'd be nicest. DX

And come back when I'm happier, so I can spread happiness, not emoness and anger

Fareweelllll for now theennn

Last edited by noirmali : 09-16-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#713 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-23-2010, 12:43 PM

The universe officially hates me. I just threw up, marking day two of me being sick. All because I got subway to reward myself. Its getting worse too, I didn't throw up yesterday at all, I just felt really really queasy. Apparently drinking coffee this morning was too much of an adventure for my stomach and now I feel even more like crap than I did when I woke up.

Lesson learned here folks: don't buy subway when you get a new job. Things will balance itself out by making you really really ill. Also, if you feel tired and you were sick the day before, coffee is not the answer to waking you up.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#714 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-23-2010, 04:06 PM

Ugh, being sick is never fun. Especially for multiple days in a row.

So, I had this lovely doll in the process of editing for Miranda's "mellow yellow" contest in the contests section, but I was having issue saving it. Well, someone decided to turn off the computer before I could figure out those issues and so I lost the entire thing Ah well. I suppose that just means I'll have to edit the base more realistically than I did originally :/

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#715 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-28-2010, 06:49 PM

To the ass-hole who saw fit to TRASH MY CAR:

JFKJFJFDAJFKLDAJFKD;A JDFKDAJF DKSA;LJFDAO JFIEAHFKDAKFDJKFKLFKLJF

This keyboard smashing in place of an expletive-laden rant brought to you by Wolfie.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#716 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-28-2010, 07:24 PM

TOO MUCH WORK. TOO MUCH STRESS. I HATE UNIVERSITY!!

/rant

Seriously. I'mma kill someone. I'm always so tense now. >.>
(#717 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-28-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
To the ass-hole who saw fit to TRASH MY CAR:

JFKJFJFDAJFKLDAJFKD;A JDFKDAJF DKSA;LJFDAO JFIEAHFKDAKFDJKFKLFKLJF

This keyboard smashing in place of an expletive-laden rant brought to you by Wolfie.
WHAAAT THE FFUUUU-

Wolfie, trash his face. With a mechanical hedge trimmer. I HATE car trashers. I REALLY F*CKING HATE THEM. If anyone ever went near my mother's car, they would end up sliced into so many pieces they'd have to be... I don't know. But it wouldn't be pretty. AT ALL.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#718 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-06-2010, 12:21 AM

Just a heads up, I'm going to sound like an insenstive b*tch in this, I know.

I swear, I am so sick of all this breast cancer awareness stuff. All the stupid forward messages on my phone, on facebook, eveything on TV and everywhere and how everyone is all like OMG DONTATE TO BRRRRREASSSSTTT CANNCCEERRRR OHHHMMMMYYYYGOOOODDDDD.

I'm so. freaking. sick. of it.

I know its bad and all but seriously, there are a lot of worse diseases you can have. Nobody seems to care about raising awareness for dwarfism or celiac disease or autistim every single day. Yeah Sometimes people do (Though I have NEVER seen anything to raise awareness on TV or on a forward message about Celiac disease), but I mean honestly, whats so freaking great about breast cancer that you've got to promote it every single day?

Yeah, you can die from breast cancer, I get that. But there are kids in school who are the sweest people ever, who get bullied and beaten up and picked on every single daythey go to school, and come home bruised and crying, alkl because they are autistic (Believe, me, I know, it, it happened to my brother 2 years ago). & People who have Celiac disease and other food intolerants are picked on as well because they can't eat certain stuff and eat different food. & don't even get me started on those jerks who poison the servely intolerant kid (Firsthand experience here, of pretty much every single day of 6th and 7th grade).

So with all of that going on, how can you just keep raising money for a cause that already has so much excess, and totally forget about the other causes, who honestly need the money more, because it's more likely to find a permatant antedote in the next 10 years for a protein intolerance than it is to forever rid the world of breat cancer. Can't you like, calm down and keep it to one month or something at least, there's other problems in the world, and just because you have enough money to advertise yours doesn't mean you need to do so because enough people already know about it.

Sheesh.

[/rant]

Sorry, I'm just so sick of those stupid bra color, doorknow, hair color messages on facebook.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#719 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-06-2010, 07:05 AM

I agree with you on the autism thing; I personally don't see why there shouldn't be a special "Autism Awareness" day, to show people that we on the spectrum are not drooling morons. It really annoys me when I hear people say stuff like "Don't autistics have to wear helmets?" and "You can laugh, that means you don't really have Aspergers". O RLY? Just what made you an expert on the spectrum? Having Aspergers doesn't make me a mindless robot.

(#720 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-06-2010, 08:07 AM

People like that make me mad, too; my cousin has Asperger's. He used to come to me, thoroughly upset, and ask why he was bullied, why they relentlessly picked on him at school. When I told him to ignore them, that they'd leave him alone if he didn't give them a response, he told me that he just couldn't, and the pain on his face was almost unbearable to witness.

How can people pretend that people under the autistic spectrum have no feelings, or are only half human and often unintelligent?
For intelligence, those who are au****tic are often more intelligent than is realized, but simply can't express it.

Yes, that's right, the autistic spectrum disorders are communicative, people; they feel just as you and I feel, but just have a harder time expressing it and relating to others. And what do you people do? You alienate them further by bullying and making senseless comments that aim only to hurt.

And people wonder why I get upset about this sort of thing. If only they knew the kind of impact they have on the minds of those bullied... Yes, I have a cousin with Asperger's, and another cousin's child is an autistic girl, so I see what effects careless idiots have on them every day.