Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#691 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2010, 04:06 AM

Miranda, I'd like to burn the bloody old woman while she's in the wheelie bin, who cares if she likes it or not, the poor cat didn't deserve that -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#692 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-25-2010, 08:56 AM

^That was on the news. Personally, being evil, I can see the funny side of putting a smaller person that yourself in a Wheelie bin and leaving them there for five minutes, then helping them out, but that was... that was... -_-

Evil old witch. I dearly hope she gets petrol bombed.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#693 (permalink))
Old
karatekid12365 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-28-2010, 04:22 PM

deviantART: karatekid12365's Journal: 5 Stages of Grief

Alfred F. Jones

Supplying the world with awesomeness since 1774.
Sig by me, yo!
(#694 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 08-29-2010, 06:30 PM

I normally don't get so ****ed off over things, but over this, I am absolutely livid.

To make things a bit shorter, lately, my grandmother was having dreams about being robbed; she also kept seeing the date of Friday the 27th and that she shouldn't leave home on that day. She confided in my mother and I about it, and I knew that we should trust what she saw (She has dreams a lot that are always right, so..) but my mother told my grandmother that she shouldn't worry and just do what she wants on that date. After my grandmother confided in us, later that day, she found a letter from my cousin (who is apparently in prison now, go figure) addressed to my aunt whom lives with my grandmother, and he mentioned the date to my aunt and said something like "I hope to see you on the 27th." So, when she found it, she stopped over to our house again and we read it.. yeah, kinda sneaky but still.

So, Friday the 27th rolls around, and thanks to my mother's encouragement, my grandmother goes to Bingo on that day. When she returns home, she finds that she has been robbed of almost everything but her furniture and her dog, and my aunt is gone. Things such as her sentimental items, like her wedding ring and band from my grandfather (whom has passed years ago) are gone, and even the effing food, dishes/pots/pans, towels, and toilet paper! So much was taken that I can't even believe it.. even her money she was saving..

Shortly after, we find out that my aunt had decided to not tell anyone, rob my grandmother that day, and then flee Ohio to go back to Kentucky. What a *****. Of course, we were able to contact her thru FB when she arrived in KY (what a ****ing dumbass!), and she lied and acted like she hadn't "stold nothing!" Yeah, who the eff else would have done it? Nobody else lived there and knew where everything was. She was the only other person with a key.. (The apartment wasn't broken into, either.) -___-"

Needless to say, I hope she is severely punished for what she's done, and I told her so as well as what else was on my mind, and that she better not come here ever again because she's not family anymore. My grandmother is 81 years old.. who does that to their poor mother?! So, now my grandmother, and one of my uncles too, will probably have to move into my house.. at least she'll be safe now.. ='[ But we honestly don't have enough rooms in our house, etc..

I am just so fed up with this on top of other family things and my own personal problems to deal with. I cannot take much more!

(#695 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-31-2010, 09:38 AM

Seriously, what?

This feels childish of me to complain about, but I can't get on the Looking for Group website. AT. ALL. This laptop is telling me that it can't find the server. I've also tried it with my roommate's laptop; I get the same exact response.

The funny thing is, though, is that if I go over to the school and use -their- internet connection, I can get on it just fine.

This does not bode well. At all.

On top of that, two of the people that I talk to from there on Twitter appear to be ignoring me when I tell them about it.

EDIT: Okay, so apparently, access to Looking for Group is subtly BLOCKED IN MY EFFING DORM. What the F**K.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-31-2010 at 10:27 AM.
(#696 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2010, 01:48 PM

...That's stupid. =/ I wasn't aware they blocked every second site in colleges like they do in primary. How ridiculous.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#697 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2010, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
^That was on the news. Personally, being evil, I can see the funny side of putting a smaller person that yourself in a Wheelie bin and leaving them there for five minutes, then helping them out, but that was... that was... -_-

Evil old witch. I dearly hope she gets petrol bombed.
She's been named and shamed now; 4chan found her. O_o

(#698 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2010, 05:10 PM

Legitimately feeling sick enough to puke. Haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#699 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-03-2010, 06:43 PM

4chan are the netpolice. *nod nod*

(#700 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-07-2010, 10:27 PM

WTF? My Language Arts teacher said I didn't have some work in, but I saw it on the wall in her room! Ugh, I'll just tell her tommorow but it ****es me off. >_>