Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2007, 07:43 PM

I'm just angry in general. My mom got so drunk yesterday and passed out. I had to call up her friend, and now she's in the hospital for alcohol abuse. X/ STUPID BEER! WHY CAN'T YOU DISAPPEAR ONCE THE PERSON HAS HAD ENOUGH?!

And I'm angry because of what some Americans think about Canada.

And I'm angry because only I have the money to get our site (some other TDP-ers and me) into a .com instead of .piczo.com.

Oooh! One more. ANIMATING THINGS IS GETTING ANNOYING! It takes a while... *cries* And no one will ever be able to see all my wonderful creations because my web site isn't good enough yet (well, I like my page) and no body knows about it. X/ STUPID PICZO! DISAPPEAR SO MY SITE WILL BE .COM FOR FREE! Ugh...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-01-2007, 10:01 PM

I am SICK and TIRED of morons that think if you don't agree w/them that you can't say anything. I would like to beat these people to a bloody pulp.

I am SICK and TIRED of my grandma telling me about the utter CRAP she reads/hears in these stupid so called Christian magazines and TV programs that are only conspiracy theories that have nothing to do with the Bible. I wish we could have a fawkin conversation without her bringing up God or Jesus. No, sorry, Jesus is not answering all my problems right now so would you PLEASE stop telling me he's going to fix everything? UGH!

I am SICK and TIRED of my dad forgetting stuff I have told him for a MONTH but if I forget something little he goes off the frickin wall.

I am SICK and TIRED of these stupid dreams I've been having that are preventing me from sleeping.

On top of all that I am on my period so I feel like a total b*tch, and my butt and thighs are sore from riding a bratty horse at my friend's house today.

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
french_horn_luva (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-04-2007, 06:06 PM

IM MAD CUZ ON MY PRO IT KEEPS PUTTING DOUBLE THE PICS ON IT SO I HAVE SOME HARRY POTTER PICS AND IT PUTS THE PICS ON 2 TIMES!!!! PLZ CAN ANYONE HELP *cries*. O_o f*ckin profile!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT ALABAMABLONDE MY MOM AND I CANT HAVE A FAWKIN CONVERSATION WITHOUT GETTING GOD OR JESUS IN IT!! (I LIKE JESUS BUT ITS ANNOYING!!) GAWD!

ummm does anyone know how to get rid of the double pics on my pro?

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-18-2007 at 10:11 AM.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 10:55 AM

[.:::.] Put that in anywhere in your "about me" section. It vanishes and so do the double pictures. Hope that helps...

I'm mad because my friend forgot me. XD It's more funny, actually...
(#65 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-17-2007, 11:28 AM

I'm Angry With The Double Pics Too! It Is Soooooooooooooo Annoyin! Thnx Hayley!

and plus, i wrote that in all caps. GGGGRRR.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#66 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2007, 12:10 PM

No problem. ^^

I am now angry at my brother. Stupid wimp... Scared of a bee... I'm not scared of anything... But stickers and creepy stalker children... XD
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 07:01 AM

*screams really really loud* EWWW!!!!!! EW EW EW EEWWW!!

Okay, I drink coffee every weekend. Why? We buy this brand of coffee that tastes really, really good, and they have different flavors. I like the chocolate one. Mom likes Calua Vanilla or whatever.

Today is the Chocolat Velvet. And yes, it IS spelled that way.

So, I get the milk, and pour it in the mug (which had nice, steamy goodness in it)- and stare. There's something FLOATING in it, and it sure as hell wasn't sugar cubes.

I looked at the jug, and saw the expiration date: Aug 17 07.

I gagged and dumped it in the sink. I wasted a full cup of perfectly good coffee. *wails*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#68 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 12:38 PM

I am angry with MS Paint. Well really it was my fault.
I was doing my first handdrawn.
I saved it in jpg instead of png.
I'm gonna kill myself for that.
And now it's all blurry when i try to edit it.

MS PAINT DIE NOW!!!

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#69 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 12:41 PM

NOOO! MS PAINT MUST NOT DIE!
Everyone's treating me all weird again..T^T
WAAH!~ WHERE'S MY FAVE ANIME CHAR WHEN I NEED HIM!? T^T
Oh, he's out shopping..x3
(#70 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 08-18-2007, 12:46 PM

I'm angry at my boyfriend.

Idiot wrecked his new car. --;

Dumbass.

And~ I'm made, because I have no spiking gel. And I wanna fix my hair...>_<

And~ AND. I need new extensions. T____T

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.