Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#591 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-22-2010, 12:24 PM

Queenie, even though he just abandoned him, you should let your friend know he is required to support her till 21(this might be contingent upon being in college, but that's what my father told me before I left for college). He's a real ass though and I doubt he'll help a bit regardless. I'm so sorry that is happening to your friend and those poor cats I wish I could come to you and take them since I hate to think of poor cats not going to a home. I'd suggest looking for a no-kill shelter.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#592 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-22-2010, 03:56 PM

She probably already tohught of that. Thanks, Kitty, though.

Her father wouldn't care. At all. He's fed-up with his wife and the kids he never planned for (his wife/my riends mom put holes in the condoms), and so he's leaving it all behind. I wanna wring his neck; might as well, since he's abandoning them anyways.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#593 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-22-2010, 04:27 PM

Her father's a bloody puss.

Tell him to be a man and do what he's supposed to. -.-;

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#594 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-24-2010, 08:56 AM

What a b*tch.

So, on another board, at least HALF of my RPers in my best RP yet may get banned for some time because they disagreed with a moderator.

Yes. Because they DISAGREED.

This moderator has no f**king clue how to run an RP zone. She moved silly little GAMES into it, calling them "free-form" RPs. Bull. SH*T.

Gobs (the guy who runs it most of the time) is gonna be p*ssed. I'm p*ssed, but I kept my mouth shut because I don't want to get banned.

So, the b*tch is "Stepping down for awhile." Why don't they ban her for abusing her power? -_-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#595 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-24-2010, 08:59 AM

That place sounds as tho it needs a serious overhaul. -.- Games are not RPs; anyone tries to post any here, they get locked.

That girl sounds as tho she needs a good solid crack to the head with a clue by four. Can you tip off the owner or something?

(#596 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2010, 09:26 AM

She's not a girl, she's a full-grown WOMAN. She got her internet back (apparently, she lost her job and couldn't pay the bill despite the fact her boyfriend works), and randomly decided to go on a thread-moving spree without any discussion with another moderator. So, we're likely going to lose at least half the good RPers.

I'd take my concerns straight up to the board admin, but I don't know if they'd listen.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#597 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-24-2010, 09:31 AM

You don't know unless you try. After all, what's the alternative? You lose a ton of RPs and RPers; even if people aren't banned, they might just be so fed up that they decide to leave anyway.

(#598 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2010, 09:41 AM

That's probably what's going to happen. I'll try to talk to the Momderator (basically the leader) and see what she thinks. Though, she posted a rather scary thread today.

Halestorm
(#599 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 04:00 AM

Aaarghh, TDP hates me. -.-

It won't let me delete my posts, it won't let me send PM's for ages at a time, it lags like the thirteen hells and in general makes me miserable.

T_T

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#600 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 11:25 AM

^ I apologize. :______;

SO I'M A LITTLE MIFFED because there's so much InuKai in this world --- Cmon people MOMOKAI MOMOKAI MOMOKAI MOMOSHIRO IS SMEXIAR THAN INUI!
Rant coming up, don't read this crap, it's all unreasonable, and everyone else has a better reason to be angry than me. I'm actually the *****y one here. * *

Okay, so I own an RP forum for me and my iRL friends (although we welcome strangers). My friend was getting angry at me because I was messing around with her boyfriend's account (Just fooling around on my forum, I got bored, which I know is abusing my power...But I changed it back in the end! >___>;; ) and she said I know your password, and everyone was like Omg Christy's being such a *****, please share her password -.-. And I was like, But I changed it, lol, it's one of my favorite artists now. Since my friend knows that I love pop music, she started guessing. It was sort of fun, so I decided to let her guess.
Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne, Ke$ha, Britney etc...And then she started to get into people like Madonna and Natasha Bedingfield and I was like Hey, hey, woah. Stop. Think popular. POPULAR.
And she still didn't get it; someone else came along and was like, Miley Cyrus? And I was like, yeah, Miley Cyrus. It was pretty obvious, she's on one of the top popular people list, and then my friend's exact words are. I don't think of Cyrus of a singer, or even a human being, for that matter. That's why I didn't guess correctly.
Now that's plain offensive, so I say:
...Miley Cyrus isn't that bad.
I mean, like, if our friend went up to Disney and they accepted her, and she was in, like, High School Musical, Would you hate her? Probably not, because you're her friend But then if you weren't friends, then what? You'd probably hate her like Miley Cyrus. It's not fair to judge people just because they're popular, to just judge them as crappy. If you don't like their songs then you don't like their songs. Doesn't mean that they're not a singer or a human being. A singer means that you sing, regardless of whether or not they're good. And if you're trying to say she's a bad singer, then why do her videos have millions of views, and you don't have any? Look at yourself before you say things like that.
She says: I don't judge her for her popularity, songs, or even appearance. I judge her by her attitude. I'm not proud of it, but that's the truth. I'm not being openly cruel, I just don't like her and the things that she does.
Yeah, well. What does that have anything to do with Miley not being a singer or not human? Anyway, right now I'm just like, grr. I mean, like. Miley's songs are good. Her attitude, well, she's seventeen. My friend doesn't rag on the people with a 'crappy attitude' iRL so why does she do it to people she doesn't even know? She doesn't even really know the Miley that's not in front of the camera, Miley could be nicer than her for all she knows. Miley's a teenager, just like all the others, in the end, so why the hell are you so critical about her?
...Sorry, sorry.

Uhh, yeah, anyway. Now she's complaining about me and everyone is on her side, because I obviously suck.
Oh, and this from someone else.

Christy. I do not appreciate you abusing your administrator's powers. I would appreciate, however, if you stopped causing aggravation to both Yp and I and change him back to who he originally was. I understand if you are frustrated for some reason or another, but this is a forum where you're supposed to be kind to people who actually frequent it more than the maker.

Thanks

(Btw I was just messing around and changing his signature to ~I love MomoKai~ and stuff like that, I mean, I'm serious if he changed it back I would leave it alone.)

OH. "I'm supposed to be kind to people who actually frequent it more than the maker."
FOR ONE, YP IS BARELY EVER ONLINE. She was complaining to me about that two days ago. And I changed it back in the end. I am a bad administrator, whatever. Do they want the forum? They can take it, but NO. Whatever, it's stupid. This is stupid. I don't want to be admin here, because it's a stupid forum, stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. I shouldn't do stuff like that. They're right, I'm a bad administrator, I wish someone would take over for me. Dx I'm not going to log back on, ever

<__hides behind MomoKai__>