Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#581 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2010, 08:59 PM

MOM YOU'RE NO HELP!!!!!!!
Before dinner, I was drawing an OC on Photoshop CS5. I had to go eat dinner with my mom and bro (my sister is gone right now), so I stopped for a half an hour. I told my mom after my bro left the dinner table that I was drawing something on PS and I was working hard on it, and said that was cool. So after I helped her unload and wash dishes, I went upstairs back to the computer to work on it. About 20 mins/half an hour later, she comes up to drop of some of bros laundry and she laughs at me because she saw the computer screen and I made the lips insanly large. I was going to fix them when I realized that the eyes and the nose wouldn't fit -.-. She also made fun of the rest of the drawing! I feel ashamed and she's always that all my drawings are good!! My god mom, that hurt my feelings that you laughed at my pic! And I like her bangs even though they are weird! Ugh!

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#582 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-06-2010, 02:10 PM

Amen to that Coloured,

See, I was drawing something on my sketchpad (I do traditional- Digital hates me) sitting on the porch atleast 20 ft away from the pool. Then my sister decides to come out, hearing all of my "Get a towel! Get a fricken towel!" and comes over to me, dripping wet, and smears her hand all over my artwork. It was my BEST. WORK. EVER. I am so mad at her.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#583 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 06-07-2010, 06:06 PM

Grrrr, I am rather tiffed atm because I tried to beat this level (yet again) on Final Fantasy XIII earlier, and it sucks! It is the Primarch (actually a fal'Cie) and he has four different parts that you have to kill before you move on to the final (main) part.. Well, for the first time ever, I got his target health down to about 1/4 left, and then he placed a friggin' Doom on me (had no idea he would do so until I noticed the bright red numbers dwindling over my head).. so after the timer ran out, I got butchered.. > o <

Totally not fair, he is sooo difficult! =/

I am also feeling depressed and lonely at the moment, and I am unsure of when I will be talking to my best friend again.. I miss him since I was gone for a while.. -__- He is the only person who can ever make me feel better.. T.T;

(#584 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-08-2010, 10:32 AM

Sentimental, if you have it, "reflect" is your bestest friend. =D Or shell. Please tell me you have those.

I'm not actually mad about anything right now. Go figure. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#585 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 03:58 PM

Gah, I cannot remember if I have reflect or not, but I do have shell mixed with some other protective things in a shroud I use.. You apply it right before going in to battle, but it does not last very long, unfortunately.. =/

They changed/added quite a few things in this FF.. ^^;

Since I am here, I am rather piffed about some things.. Firstly, I cannot sleep for the life of me lately.. And I feel so tired.. but nothing seems to work. Secondly, I am getting sick of my mother complaining all of the time, and then *****ing about my older sister constantly.. My mother can be so shallow, rude, and mean sometimes.. >___<

Lastly, I suppose, something about my friend.. I keep going back and forth on this.. not something I like to talk about though, but it is a difficult situation for me and sorta making me crazy in the process.. *sigh*

I am also sick of being depressed right now.. It is summer! I hate not being able to do the things I want to because I feel so "blah"... I just cannot keep interest in things for long in this state.. grrr...

I am sure the things I get angry over are quite miniscule though, right? ^^;

(#586 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 06:00 PM

AARRRRRGGGHHH.

I'm trying to reset my password and shiz on the WoW account management. It's either totally ignoring my clicks, or just not working. Piece of crap -.-

If my account has been stolen YET A-BLOODY-GAIN, then heads will roll. I blame my mother; she deliberately did everything in her power to keep me off WoW because she hates it and she actually wants my account to get irretrievably lost. T_T

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#587 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-19-2010, 09:12 AM

Not mad about anything. =D

But I'm worried if my grandma becomes mean and brings up my sister and I's "over weight problem" (as she puts it) in Michigan. My sister and I were never over weight, when my parents got divorced, we were going through a hard time and ate a lot. My sister and I worked hard and we lost all of that weight!! =D But it makes me uncomfortable how family members are telling us how skinny we were because I feel like when we were "overweight" that they called us fat all that time. D:

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]

Last edited by ColorPencil : 06-19-2010 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Grammar issues..
(#588 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-22-2010, 07:16 AM

I HATE men sometimes!
I have a close friend, who adores cats tot he point where she says 'aww' about a cat even when it hisses at her and tries to scratch her. Well, it was well-known that she and her family had an eviciton notice and were goign to move, possibly across town.

But could things stay accoridng to plan? Oh, NO! Instead, her @ss of a fther e-mails (because he obviously doesn't have the balls to tell her in person) her to tell her that he's ditching them 100%, as in my firend, her brother, and their mother on all on their own. Their mother is a flighty woman who can hardly care for herself, let alone two young adults who are trying to go to college.

My firend's originaly plans were to stay here in Ohio for a while, then move south to Texas to go to a certain chef school. But now she has to go live with a friend of her mother's in Texas now, not later, because her father doens't think about anyone beside himself. My friend has four cats that currently have nowhere to go; one might be able ot stay here with her boyfriend, but the others? Nowhere. I'd offer, but my anti-social, demonic cat would try to eat them alive or eat me alive for bringin them home.
I am both angry and upset. I'd write more about the sitution, but it isn't really goign to help; my close friend is moving over 1,000 miles away on Sunday morning, and we (my little group of friends and I) are not sure how often she'll even be able to access a computer to keep in contact.

B*TCH @SS C*CK SUCK

(#589 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-22-2010, 08:32 AM

Queenie, that's terrible! Isn't there a thing somewhere that says what the man has done is abandonment? D= God, that's awful.

If you need to rant, we're here. Remember that!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#590 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-22-2010, 08:39 AM

My friend is eighteen, so he's technically "allowed" to do that. He wouldn't have dared, otherwise.

FJGFJEU70HPAH7G80J49krekjf

^ that is me angrily banging on my keyboard...