Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#561 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-25-2010, 08:19 AM

^ Your friend is being really dumb. She NEEDS to get her freakin' act together. She's 12 and she has a BOYFRIEND??

UGGHH!! Stupid n00b!!! I got a DollMail and a n00b wanted me to be her friend. I told her that I don't know her so lets see what she says.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#562 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-27-2010, 06:59 PM

ASLJKFGGGDGF TERRITORIAL GIRLFRIENDS! (and yes, I did just scream all that)

Seriously, she's being incredibly b.itchy about literally everything I do, every single time I even talk to my best guy friend. He's made it incredibly clear that he only wants to be friends with me, nothing more, and he's done that multiple times. Just because I like him doesn't mean he likes me, not like that. Apparently she doesn't understand this phenomenon. What, guys can have girl friends that aren't their girlfriends? Madness!

And that's just the beginning: she b.itches about my relationship with him to our other friend, her "boyfriend that isn't her boyfriend". Double standard much? She trust him more than she trusts my best guy friend, her REAL boyfriend. It ****es him off, and I can see why. Literally, she's making it so that he's not allowed to be friend with me. My best hope? That he gets sick of putting up with her selfish attitude and they break up and he can hang out with and be friends with whomever he wants!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#563 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-17-2010, 06:03 PM

AHHRHFFFGODAAAHHHMMYYGODDGAAAHHH!!!
MY SISTER IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!

My sister has taken me over the edge. I'm so done. She keeps doing it over and over, and she never changes!! I try to handle this situation my self, but I can't!!! I tell my mom, then she tells my sister and she's like, "NATALIE IS LYING!!" and then my mom believes her, so I'm the one who gets in trouble!! My mom is going to do it again and again. Okay, so here it goes..

I sent my friend Claire something on Facebook about something that happened that I thought was funny. I don't know why my sister is even friends with her even she hates her, so she comments and says "sure.., like that happend. I told her politley that this was between me and her, so could she stay out of it, so here are what the rest of the comments said (my sister tried to be "cool" and use "stoopid" instead of stupid, so I changed it). Oh yeah- I told her to shut up because I was mad at her.
Alyssa: Do not be all sassy I thought you hated her anyway.
Me: I DONT HATE HER!!!!!! >
Alyssa: You said so u also said you hated deviantART so u are lying.
Me: Shut up!! I just took a break from deviant art, I don't hate it!! It's fun!! And I’m not lying!! And I didn't say I hated Claire besides this one fight we had!!!
Alyssa: dont tall me to shut up and jst like last week u told be deviant art was stupid and u always tell me u guys werent friends (left this one to show you how much bad grammar she has when she’s a 13 YEAR OLD)
Me: What is wrong with your attitude?!! I DIDN’T SAY THAT!!
Alyssa: ditto ur the one whos pmsing. idk bt probably. (again, left it up with the grammer.)Me: I am not doing that! You have issues, and I hope u fix it before reality hits you.
Alyssa: reality hits me? wtf? u r being soooo stoopid and not making since at all stop being all loserish u r not being kool u r being lame and u r the one with problems
Me: I'm saying that u should fix yout issues before some serious problems come your way. Your friends won't like they way u act and a lot of serious problems could come and you won't know how to solve. I am not being lame- I'm letting u know something very important and you should get the picture. I don't have problems either. You’ve taken it too far with your attitude and some
things should be fixed. Now, I’m done with this fight, and if anything mean comes out on this post, I'm removing it. I'm not going to be mean 2 u r tell u 2 shut up if u do the same. End of story.

I know I didn’t handle this very well. But look what she put on my wall a few hours ago…
“I DONT have problems. You thinking you can talk to me like that is a problem. I have more friends than you ever will, so you can shut your mouth saying that they will drop me. Stop trying to be a Buddha and get a life.”

These are the things she also does to me and my mom (she gives my mom bull crap all the time and I feel bad.).

Remember, she is 13 years old.

1.She screams, kicks, and cries whenever she doesn’t get her way. For example, we were out shopping with our cousins, and we didn’t go to PINK or Macy’s yet, so she kept screaming and crying to my mom. My cousins are 7 and 9. They had scary looks on their faces when this happened.

2.Calls me ***, retarded, and says WTF for some certain things that I like. I like Kingdom Hearts a lot, and she called me *** and I should get a life.

3.Blames people for no reason. For example, my friend Chloe invited her to go to Indiana Beach with her, but the cost was way expensive ($500), so she couldn’t go. She’s been complaining to me how b..itchy she’s being, but I could understand Chloe a lot.

4.Throws physical things at people and other objects. She threw a binder at my head once. And almost threw a glass cup at my mom.

5.Cusses. I mean, it’s okay to cuss but she does it a whole bunch (I mean way to much).

6.Gets offensive. I weigh about 115 and I’m 5’2, and she goes, “No offense, but you need to lose weight. I’m 5’5 and I’m 124. You’re fat for your age.” O_O

7.Criticsizes.

8.Blames people whenever I get the wrong answer. I have a really hard time in math, so whenever I get those idiotic moments and go “8x7=56x4=107!” and she goes “Idiot, it’s 224!”

Theres so much more, but theres 10 zillion.

*end rant*

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#564 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-18-2010, 03:30 PM

Grr... stupid Firefox decides to crash. Twice. And by the time I've managed to restart my computer and get back on, everyone else has decided to get off. Can't people bloody well be PATIENT AND WAIT, DAMMIT???!!!!

(#565 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 05-20-2010, 07:56 PM

I just found out today that someone I knew apparently told people that we went out and that I'm his ex. Said person was twelve when I was fifteen.

What the hell. Ew.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#566 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-21-2010, 07:39 AM

Does Wolfie have to choke a b*tch? Or rather, a son of a b*tch. He claims he has anger issues; ooo, too f**king BAD. That does not give you any f**king excuse to go ballistic on me and my boyfriend. And if you call me a f**king GINGER MIDGET ONE MORE F**KING TIME, you are going to REGRET IT.

"Mr. douchebag! He's the douchebag of the year!" - singer from Superhero Movie. Perfect song for the perfect douchebag.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#567 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-21-2010, 12:14 PM

@Pencil: I say kill her and dump the body. XD then paint all her stuff brown.

@Miranda: Annoys the hells out of me too -.-; People have no patience these days. Second there's a whiff of them having to wait more than twenty seconds for anything they're off.

@Sarah: Had 100% nothing to do with me. Truly. O_o

@Wolfie: GINGER MIDGET?!! That's nearly as bad as calling a coloured person n*gger. You can report him to the Police for that. T_T OR you could hit him over the head with a board with a nail in it. I reckon both would work well. If you took the latter option, he'd soon be a redhead too XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#568 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-24-2010, 06:07 PM

OMFG. So we have our high school band auditions on Friday...my instrument is so jacked up i can't get any high notes out. And thats basically what the whole audition piece is made up of...high notes i can't play. I was going to ask my director today but he wasnt here, so i need to find him tomorrow...but he's leaving on a stupid business trip later this week so he cant help!!! >.< i asked my other director a couple weeks ago, and he played it and it sounded FINE. so apparently its just me. But it sounds soooooo messed up. I HATE BAND SO MUCH!!!!!!!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#569 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-26-2010, 04:24 AM

Massive Grrrrrs today...

I was on the train and someone I don't know bumped into me...he looked at me in disgust as If I was the one who had bumped into him and not apologized and then walked off with his nose in the air... I heard him later talking to someone on the phone about the rude girl on the train -.-
Just wanted to yell at him, very loudly "GET A LIFE"

d.amn these rude people on public transport -.-

(#570 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-31-2010, 04:47 PM

Look, you don't f**king argue with moderators if they close a thread down. Oh, booo hoooo, your closest thing to a chat thread is gone! IT'S ONLY FOR 24 HOURS YOU BALL-LESS BABIES. Grow a pair, grow up, and move on. God, if you want to scream at somebody scream at the people who started the bullsh*t. I don't care if the one guy was being an arrogant ass-hat, you do NOT rise to the occasion just because you deem him as deserving of being shot down.

Holy f**king sh*t am I p*ssed off at these people.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm