Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#531 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-28-2010, 08:14 AM

O.o Yeah... dye is similar to painting in that way; black dominates. Always has, always will. With paint, if you want to mix black with a color to make it darker (not recommended to begin with), you use only a small dot of black to get with you want. With dye, the only options are listed above by Wolfie; it sucks, but there is no alternative. x.x

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#532 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-28-2010, 09:15 AM

Ah, ffs. -_- I'm annoyed cuz I'm having trouble writing this RP; I'm just plain cr@p at writing the plot and paragraphs >_> If anyone could help me, that'd be nice. This is getting really frustrating. T_T

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#533 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 05:35 PM

Getting annoyed at MS Paint, why won't it work.
Either our computer has once again contracted a virus or I've forgotten how to open paint -.-

(#534 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 09:33 PM

I had a virus not too long ago. This one: XP Internet Security 2010 - how to remove

I obviously wasn't stupid enough to believe it was an anti-virus, so I had my fiance (who is going on to major in Computer Science) fix it. By the time he got here though, it was too late. I couldn't open up any of the programs (no Internet, Paint, no nothing! because it told me that it contained a "threat"). He got rid of it, but after restarting the computer to finish terminating it, Windows asked me for the Validation Key. We entered it in, and it was REJECTED. So, we had to put everything onto his external harddrive (we managed to get around the Validation thing and on to any of our programs, but I didn't want to cheat the system forever. xD) and then reinstall Windows XP. It runs a lot faster now though. That's good.

BUT STILL. At the time, I was INCREDIBLY PO'd. So, this is just kind of a late rant. :P

It was the most ANNOYING thing... Rawr. My computer is so prone to viruses, it seems. The computer downstairs never gets them... >.<
(#535 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2010, 03:34 AM

This computer I use is a magnet to viruses, I swear we get 1 a week here -.-

(#536 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-30-2010, 06:25 AM

Hayley? Legit question here, if I were to PM you with info about the virus on my regular computer, could you ask your fiance what we should do? x.x; It causes our computer to CONSTANTLY crash; never a blue screen, just freezes and we can't click on anything. If there was sound, it starts 'ticking'. You know, just kind of repeating over and over? We found two viruses, but they looked more like trojans and they were easily dealt with, but there's a third we can't find again because the computer won't stay on long enough. If all else fails, should I move my files to a flash drive if the computer will last long enough for me to do so? (All I remember about the third virus is that it's on my brother's account on his stupid Steam game. -.-; )

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#537 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-01-2010, 10:21 AM

Oooh, steam. A friend on steam just won't quit annoying me to watch his stupid god of war videos. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#538 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2010, 03:31 AM

I'm angry at my memory, I keep either thinking I haven't contacted people when i have and end up doing so twice or decide I have and end up not talking to them at all. It's been happening all day to me. First people on the forums, then my family, then my friend and then with feeding the cat (don't worry I didn't not feed it I fed it twice I realized) -.-

I'm not tired or anything just...grrrrrrr

Edit-

Sorry for editing this post It's just I wanna punch the stupid lady who we met at the animal hospital we went too. My cat wasn't looking to good, he's old and he has heart problems and it turns out he has to have surgery, costing more than my grandma's and then the lasy turned around smiled and simpered and then said to my sister who is 6 and me..."don't worry if he doens't make it through he's only a cat."

the b*tch, my sister was in tears the rest of the night thinking he's gonna die, My mum and dad couldn't calm her down and I hate to think how he's gonna get along there -.-

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 04-06-2010 at 09:28 PM.
(#539 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 04-06-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Hayley? Legit question here, if I were to PM you with info about the virus on my regular computer, could you ask your fiance what we should do? x.x; It causes our computer to CONSTANTLY crash; never a blue screen, just freezes and we can't click on anything. If there was sound, it starts 'ticking'. You know, just kind of repeating over and over? We found two viruses, but they looked more like trojans and they were easily dealt with, but there's a third we can't find again because the computer won't stay on long enough. If all else fails, should I move my files to a flash drive if the computer will last long enough for me to do so? (All I remember about the third virus is that it's on my brother's account on his stupid Steam game. -.-; )
This problem can be 1 of 2 problems, or both. 1, are you running a laptop? This could be due to overheating. You can move the laptop to hardwood floor (weird), put it on two plastic boxes (again, weird, but it keeps the laptop cool as the air ca flow) or buy a usb laptop fan. That is what usually is wrong, and as a result, and to keep the laptop from burning you, it shuts off. If it isn't a laptop, well....I'd go with you have a virus. Also, the ticking is usually a sign of a *****ed hard drive. Yup, if I were you, and , I was in your position about 6 months ago, I'd...better yet, if you have a desktop, crack open the computer. Try an find the network adapter, which usually comes from Cisco (lynksys), at&t, netgear, ect. Get a computer that has internet and download that driver. Then I'd reformat. Save money, buy another win xp disc. Vista/7 isn't really worth it, unless you want the transparent stuffs.

Anyway, I'm ticked. Why? Just because I was a little rude to someone my mom is ****ed at me and told me I ruined her vacation. I had just gotten my new itouch and was really happy and trying to connect to the internet at the hotel we were staying at. We were staying with our friends, and he told me he wanted to show me something on youtube and then demanded to see it. I told him it wouldn't connect. Then he told on me and my mom told me I was rude and told me to give him the dang itouch. I told her it wouldn't connect to the internet. Then we got into a fight. Yeah, the friend got my itouch, he was eating cheetoes, got cheetoes all over the screen, got spit on it, and guess what? It never connected to the internet. My mom told me I ruined her vacation.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#540 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2010, 12:01 AM

That's tight, so he *****ed up the whole screen? Sounds pretty disgusting.