Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#521 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-26-2010, 04:10 PM

Wolfie, I know this sounds childish, but sometimes childish is best. There MUST be some way to pay the b*tch back; report her for some sort of discrimination. Your mother is not insane: just mentally unwell. Therefore, her employer is discriminating in firing her and is guilty of lack of tolerance for her condition.

Otherwise, you may need to take it off the common way. Put fish in the wench's curtain rods.

If you don't want to do either of these, the final option: Wait & Hate. One day a chance will more than likely come up and you'll have your own back then. Or maybe something will just happen to her and you'll be there to mock her loss.

Whatever way, tell your mother she's the better person and it's not her fault.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#522 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-26-2010, 06:26 PM

Kind of similiar to what happened to my mother a while back. She was a really good employee for the company she worked at, but then she got stomach flu really bad, so she missed some work. She tried to go, and sometimes she'd be okay, but other days she'd stay home or come home early. When she finally got better, they fired her for missing too many days. She had a doctors note and everything...

That spiraled her into depression and alcoholism. And she's really not well now, and I blame them. They ruined my mum's life, and they ruined my family. She and my dad are always mad at each other, she weighs less than 90lbs and she's 5' 8", and she has health problems out the wazzoo for drinking, smoking, and lack of appetite (since she was depressed and would just stay downstairs all day, not eating).

B*tches. I sent a couple angry emails... they never got back to me though. >.>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#523 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 03-26-2010, 11:07 PM

What the f*ck!

Today at our assembley I was sitting next to this kid. All seemed fine when he yelled at me to scoot over. I told him I couldn't scoot over because there was no room. He, of course, insisted (more like yelled at me) that I could, BUT I COULDN'T NO F*CKING MOVE. THERE WAS NO ROOM!

-.-

(#524 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 02:19 AM

That happens to me all the time it annoys me so much...
Just coming to rant about some more stuffs. It was the last day of term 1 yesterday and I was at the canteen lining up to collect my noodles when some girl from the year above me pushes in front of me. At first I didn't say anything then she decided that she was gonna puch in front of my friend.
We very politely told her that we were actually before her and instead of moving to the back of the line she started swearing atmy friend and then hit her just like that!!!I was really mad by this point and told her that she was behaving like a five year old when she turned around swore again and walked off, my friend had fallen backwards (it was a hard hit) and now has a fractured wrist and concussion as she hit a brick wall, I wanted to whack her back really badly but didn't as then I would have just made more trouble. My friend had to go home and to hospital to check she hadn't broken anything. I spent the rest of my school day cursing that b*tch.

Then on the way home just when I had cooled off I ran into a few of my friends from the schoo lacross the road, naturally as we hadn't seen each other for ages we went to get something to eat.
So we were sitting there having a laugh at some new movie that came out, the one with the guy from twilight in it when another girl from my old school walked in. She was never nice to me, let alone anyone and so I was surprised when she walked up to us and started talking to us. She sat down with us and after a while started talking about one of my friends who wasn't there. She called him a weirdo because he performed in the school musical as Danny from Grease. Is there anything wrong with that b*tch? Well at that point I told her if she didn't have anything nice to say she should leave. It was also at this point she decided to tell me I was a fr*ggin b*tch much to my surprise and called me some very rude names just beacuse quite a few of my friends happen to be male. I was sitting there absolutely shocked when she added to it by deciding she needed to tell all my friends that they shouldn't talk to me. They ignored her but she left only after she had scattered my lemonade all over the floor, and me and shoved me into the window, so now I have a massive scar on my back and arm as the window was of course glass, it was bleeeding for quite a while and it's pretty deep, In fact I have stitches and it hurts to move, haha, really made my day. The only reason she did leave was because my mates, bless them all, forced her too. Luckily it was'nt turned into a hude mthing. I wish like hell now that I'd hit her back but I didn't want to end up at the police station charged with murder in case I got carried away.

-.- great day or what

Even my 70's music isn't making me feel better, aghh *goes off to watch black and white movies*

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 03-27-2010 at 03:31 AM.
(#525 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 08:33 AM

Did these girls ever get in trouble? For harassment? They should. Hell, they could be sued, it seems, for damages, Cheshire; the not only publicly out you down, but these girls also caused physical damages. The least you should have done is report them to authority firuges, starting with parents and principles.

The one at the movie theatre especially is bad; she had to know that pushing you into a window could cause serious damage. Only a two-year-old could claim innocence on that. -.- In any case, you need to report these girls; if someone doens't do it, they'll just go on doing their thing, thinking it's perfectly alright to treat people the way they treated you.

(#526 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2010, 05:00 PM

We can't see the principal and teachers at her school for a while as it's holidays and her father happens to be high up in the police force -.- After the holidays however I'm planning to go to their principal and give him a piece of my mind. Might not be a pretty speech either.

(#527 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 07:07 PM

D@.mn. I hate girls like that; policemen who have daughter spoil them rotten. We have a girl like that here, too.

(#528 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2010, 07:54 PM

I know -.-
Sometimes you just wanna squish em...-.-

(#529 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 10:13 PM

DAMMIT.

I decided I wanted to try and dye my hair red (my roots were showing, because I had previously dyed it black from dark brown - which isn't a huge difference, so the roots were barely noticable) because I wanted to try something different... I had my dad do it for me, because usually, it turns out perfectly when he does it.

HOWEVER...

I get out of the shower and look at my wet hair. It looks nice, and I look super hot. However, when I blow dry it, there is one dilemma... Only my roots (as well as underneath my hair) were the right colour! The rest was black. So now, most of my hair remains unchanges, except my - now much more noticable - roots. FML.

Not only that, but some of the dye got on my favourite pair of PJ bottoms, so now those have stains on them.

WHY ME?! >.< Ugh, I feel like it's karma for making fun of a couple people I know and their bad dye jobs. Now I need to buy more black dye, and after a little while, dye it back to black. Maybe I'll get it to be purple black, so it wasn't a total waste of my life...
(#530 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-28-2010, 07:56 AM

Hayley, you can't dye black hair any color. o.o You either have to bleach it (CAREFULLY!) or just let it grow out.

Merp.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm