Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-02-2010, 03:52 PM

That's what I'm trying to find out, Aaron.

GAH! Mom, stfu. When was the last f**king time I wanted to go out and get something that I could look PRETTY in? HUH? Oh, right, sure, I am constantly begging money off of you. When I still have money, from fecking CHRISTMAS, because I SAVED ALL OF IT because I couldn't fecking FIND ANYTHING RIGHT AFTER THE HOLIDAY. And now, all of a sudden, you don't want to take me up to the store to find a dress for my costume for the movies on Sunday because it will apparently cost HER thousands of dollars. Mom, I have a gift card to Fashion Bug. It's not going to cost you a cent. -.- As for paying for bills, well, if you'd stop smoking you'd have plenty of extra money!!

(Right now, a pack of smokes here costs nearly 5 bucks. :\ My parents both smoke around a pack a day, sometimes less.)

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-02-2010, 04:04 PM

My boyf buys most of my smokes. However, I understand that it costs money; but I don't smoke that often. A pack will last me around a week, sometimes even longer.

My main annoyance is how high heating bills are; only single mothers and the elderly get concessions. Cuz of course, no-one else ever gets cold.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-02-2010, 05:03 PM

F**king c**k s*ck d*ck lick!

I HATE my sister's friends! I bought a headband while shopping today, and my sister's friend pretended to vomit while seeing it, and I wanted to strangle the sonofab**ch!

So what my style is different than what's "popular" or what the da.mn preppies wear? That doens't give anyone the right to be so obviously rude in front of me, for any reason! If you don't like it, then just change subjects or something, or at least say something in a more intelligent, less hateful manner.

I am never shopping with my sister and her friends again.

(#514 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-02-2010, 05:08 PM

Unless you're shopping for a length of rope for their necks? 0: )

(#515 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-02-2010, 05:10 PM

Of course! Because they have to go in style, right?

(#516 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-02-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
That's what I'm trying to find out, Aaron.

GAH! Mom, stfu. When was the last f**king time I wanted to go out and get something that I could look PRETTY in? HUH? Oh, right, sure, I am constantly begging money off of you. When I still have money, from fecking CHRISTMAS, because I SAVED ALL OF IT because I couldn't fecking FIND ANYTHING RIGHT AFTER THE HOLIDAY. And now, all of a sudden, you don't want to take me up to the store to find a dress for my costume for the movies on Sunday because it will apparently cost HER thousands of dollars. Mom, I have a gift card to Fashion Bug. It's not going to cost you a cent. -.- As for paying for bills, well, if you'd stop smoking you'd have plenty of extra money!!

(Right now, a pack of smokes here costs nearly 5 bucks. :\ My parents both smoke around a pack a day, sometimes less.)
Dresses from fashion bug cost thousands of dollars? My lord, I knew clothes were expensive, but not that much D:

Serious overreaction on her part. Clothes from there are immensely cheap. I got a dress from a similar store in the south for like 20 bucks there. Yes, as in deer. Its all the rage.

Rageing in general about stupid people. I lost serious faith when someone told a story today in an LJ group about how their 26 year old roommate thought cats were plants. WTF? It did lead to cute imagery of a kitten with flowers growing out of it though...

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#517 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-08-2010, 07:24 AM

WTFF!!! I'm super angry because my dad forgot MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY. Who would forget their daughter's birthday?? It's only me and my mom who said happy birthday to her...

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#518 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-10-2010, 04:06 PM

**** you, girl in my lit class who has now been forever labelled "sensitive *****" in my head. You shouted my name looking for me. My reply of "Yes?" was not dripping with attitude or any sort of feelings whatsoever to you. I am tired, sick, and quite frankly was ready to go home. You flipping out and accusing me of having an attitude will of course result in getting an actual attitude, you dumb *****. When I stated I wasn't having an attitude, that should've been the end of it. You sarcastically informing me that it was "nice to meet me" will get the same response back and me going up to the professor to ask for a new group. Don't flip out behind me the entire time while I'm trying to explain to the professor how in a mind boggling minute since she assigned the groups that we suddenly have a problem. I don't get it myself, but she sure as hell figured out who was the problem when you started *****ing loudly to everyone about my attitude and had to be held back by a guy to prevent you from jumping on me. WTF? Did you miss the memo that this is college? I certainly didn't because all I wanted to do was do the research for our assigned section of the Eighth Circle and not bother speaking to you again. Now I not only have to get a new group and assignment, but I also have to move across the room because you are that immature that I expect you to do something horrible to me when my back is turned. How ****ing old are you?! I'm almost 20 and stopped acting like you when I was a kid. Maybe you need to go back to primary school.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#519 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-10-2010, 10:05 PM

I hate people who act like children...

Like my mortal enemy. >.> God dammit, I didn't think it was possible to HATE anyone so much! Holy shiz, she makes me literally want to stab her in the throat or something. None of my friends like her (some can put up with her though, but mainly only because the guy she's with everyone seems to like - EVEN THOUGH HE IS A PLAYING DOUCHEBAG).

She looks like a troll. No joke. A troll, or a hobbit of some sort. Not like appearance is everything, but her troll like appearance seems to match her winning personality. -sarcasm- She cries over every little thing, and then her boyfriend has to try and fix it.

I actually do not believe her brain has developed properly. I don't think she has matured past the age of 12. In some cases, probably not past five. She brings this stuffed little toy thing everywhere, and if anyone does so much as touch it, she's like, "GIVE ME BACK MY MOMO!!" O_o Then is anyone ELSE happens to have a toy, she wants it.

She also thinks she's the "biggest fan" of everything. She's apparently the biggest Alice in Wonderland fan (because that's the thing now, I suppose), but she couldn't finish the phrase: "Mad as a _______.", and she has no intention of reading the books.

She thinks she's hot sh*t too. Every guy "has a crush on her"... sorry, hun, we've played games of "would you ever?", and whenever anyone asks a person if they would ever do you, they say "EW, NO."

Oh, and some of my friends and I are stalking her boyfriend, apparently. He works part time with one of our other friends at the BestBuy across the street from the mall I work at. If I go to BestBuy at all to say hi to them, or buy anything, we're "stalking" him. WTF? Chill the f*ck out.

OH, and finally, she's a b*tch. She doesn't think that my fiance and I are really engaged (she thinks we're trying to annoy her or something by lying about that... WTF?) and she thinks the idea of my fiance and I sleeping together is "ewwy" and "gross". NEWFLASH, you b*tch, you look like Frodo, and your boyfriend's a chick with a d*ck smaller than mine, okay? yeah. OH, and I'M the sl*t? They apparently did it after a couple weeks of dating. I waited FOUR MONTHS with my fiance. So, yeah, who's the wh*re now?

-end of rant-

If you didn't get it, I HATE THIS UGLY, IMMATURE, B*TCH more than I've ever hated anything/anyone else in my life. That's a hard thing to do... I can be a hateful person. >.<
(#520 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-26-2010, 03:14 PM

I hate my mom's boss right now. Rather, EX-boss.

My mother is ill. She has arthritis in her back, knees, and the family doctor suspects she has fibromyalgia due to her chronic pain she's been suffering all over for months. She has a form of depression. But she has never reported off for anything related to it ever except when she was hurting so bad she could hardly pick anything up; and most other days she still f**king went to work, you stupid nasty b*tch. Mom sang your da.mn praises every day, saying how amazing you were and how nice you were and that YOU YOURSELF said that she was one of your best workers and the one she could rely on most. Then you go and fire her because she reported off on a f**king Friday and I'm so NOT sorry if it was one of your f**king HAIR APPOINTMENT DAYS, because you didn't fire that other woman who reported off because she had the stomach flu. Just because my mother's problems aren't as tangible doesn't mean you can treat her like sh*t and 'let her go' completely out of the blue when my mother has been nothing but loyal to you and your da.mn deli.

And to think I was going to ask you if I could work there this summer after I turned 18! Would you hire me now, knowing that you fired my MOTHER for no reason other than she isn't mentally well? Would you hire me, knowing that I could da.mn well have the same problems she does in the future? Could you hire me and look me in the eyes every day, knowing that you robbed her of something that gave her something to do instead of sitting mindlessly at home all day and yet would give me her job!?

B*tch. I hope you get a bad shipment of potatoes or whatever the hell it is you order and have to shut down.

Your pepperoni rolls are too f**king floury anyway.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm