Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
tr0pic0lz (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to tr0pic0lz
Default 04-08-2006, 04:32 PM

^^woah i saw that movie when it first came out.... dont worry you'll see it again soon.........

well im mad cuase teacher tried to take my cell phone up after school....30 minutes after school...(and i wasn't even using it except to put it in my pocket....)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
sweet_pea200202 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to sweet_pea200202 Send a message via Yahoo to sweet_pea200202
Default 05-04-2006, 09:36 PM

I hate when friends demand more from you... long story short my best friend said if I took the job working with her I wouldn't have to worry about paying her gas money. that it was no problem, well with gas prices rising, shes demanding money. we agreed to $20 a month because of what little hours I do work. Little did I know if its a different car other than hers I have to give her another $10 for gas that month.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
punkgoddessofpink (Offline)
Addict

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to punkgoddessofpink
Default 06-10-2006, 01:26 PM

I hate ppl who think that "goths" or "emos" are all devil worshippers....... we freaking aint..... we just dress that way....i mean.....my gosh....

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-11-2009 at 10:57 AM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
jenniferswe (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-28-2007, 03:15 PM

I'm sure a lot of you go into other doll maker sites to try out more doll makers. Well, I joined the Dollzmania forum and almost anytime I tried to post anything(it wasn't mean, obscene or anything bad) they would say, "You can't do that. Read the rule!" I read the rules and was doing nothing wrong! These people just don't like newbies. They probable just created the forum so they could talk to there friends and post their own dolls and no one elses. So don't use Dollzmania. Stick with The Doll Palace where the people are cool and the doll makers are beautiful.

For those who drive. Don't use Platewire to report bad drivers. It is full of *****bullies looking for an online fight. Besides, do we really want to make bad drivers mad? Busting bad drivers is a job for the police. I know there isn't enough police to go around but it is still there job. Leave bad drivers to the police and stay out of Platewire.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-09-2010 at 08:05 AM.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
EMOtionalgirl (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-03-2007, 11:48 PM

most people are stupit i just smack them and walk away

Its sad when people you know become people you knew. When you walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and now you can barely look at them.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
catewilliams (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to catewilliams Send a message via MSN to catewilliams
Default 07-04-2007, 12:51 AM

All I wanted my boyfriend to do was call me.
I asked him TWICE if he could call me at 10.
Both times he said yes.

I waited untill around 11:20 and called him.
He said he was tired and I was just really sad. I haven't been that emotional in so long, I think its my birth control giving off wacky hormones.

Then his mom got on the phone and pretty much told me I was a s*itty girlfriend and that I was acting like his father (whom I dispise, though I've never met) and I just cannot f*cking deal with all this s*it.

I can't deal with this. I can't meditate right now, even, there's too much anger and sorrow.

.[Purple Pleasure].
Sasi sasi o to aro aro
O angi si nau boroi amu
Ni ma oe e fasi korona
Dolali dasa na, lao dai afuimae
Afuta guau mauri, Afuta wela inomae
.:C
ate:.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-04-2007, 02:21 AM

EVERYONE AT MY SCHOOL EXCEPT THREE PEOPLE NEED TO BE BATHED IN BOILING WATER AND HAVE THEIR EYES STABBED OUT BY POISONED, SPIKED PITCHFORKS!!!!! I despise those ignorant, arrogant, ghetto-wannabe (who wants to be ghetto?), know-nothing, desperate, immature, unreasonable, *******ed, blumbering, idioting dips***s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate how if you just say one little thing defensively, some people will start saying things like, "you betta not be startin' no sh**, or I'll have to beat'cho a**," or "who're you, talkin'ta me like that? Girl, you stand down, afore I get out some whoopin' on you!" Who is proud of talking like that??????!!!!!!! My God, sometimes I could just......uuuuuuuugggggghh!!!

Then there's my dad. Oh, God. Lets' not get started on why, but I despise him!! He thinks he knows everything, well, I've got a surprise for him.......

I won't go into any other reasons, but allow me to vent my anger:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! KILL! DIE ALL YOU EVIL, STUPID, ^(*^&*^*&%&^%&)*)(*(##%%$@@^%*^*^*^*^'S~!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
(#48 (permalink))
Old
mylovedove (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-04-2007, 02:26 PM

SOMEONE CLOSED MY THREAD FOR NO REASON
AND AFTER I MADE A NEW ONE ALL I DID WAS ACCIDENTLY PUT THE SAME NAME
AND SOMEONE ACALLED ME STUPID I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE THIS FORUM ITS COOL UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGG
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tw isted:

Last edited by Sarah_K_O_M : 07-04-2007 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Fixed the page stretching pratness. - Sarah
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-05-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovedove View Post
SOMEONE CLOSED MY THREAD FOR NO REASON
AND AFTER I MADE A NEW ONE ALL I DID WAS ACCIDENTLY PUT THE SAME NAME
AND SOMEONE ACALLED ME STUPID I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE THIS FORUM ITS COOL UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGG
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tw isted:
It's your own fault it got deleted. It was spam, which is NOT ALLOWED. Get the hell over it.

*slams head on desk again* Read my sig. Don't make me suffer.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-05-2007, 01:52 PM

^This. If you spam, your thread will be deleted whatever the title is.

That is what makes me angry; noobs who refuse to read the flipping rules!