Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#481 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-23-2009, 10:56 AM

*hugs* GRR for them I'd beat the f****** crap out of them

GGRRRRRRRRx10! My friend Jenna is mad at me and won't text me cuz all I did was to remind her to wish my friend Abigail, a happy b-day. Apparently I woke her up. I'm being nice and saying sorry and I'm going to invite her over. Sheesh girl, calm down. It was her birthday and ya don't hav to get fiesty on us!! DX

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#482 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-22-2010, 07:11 PM

I am highly displeased because the refuse is present within my house.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#483 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2010, 11:33 AM

Argh! I hate people who beg on Gaia!

Please don't bother sending me a stupid PM telling me to give you my demon cat and bad moon "cuz ur rich lol"; I will not give them to you! Why the hell should I? Earn some gold and buy your own!

(#484 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-23-2010, 12:26 PM

UGH! Why won't my f**king computer work, is it too f**king much to ask for a functioning PC?! we've never had this much trouble before, it's f**king bullsh*t.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#485 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 01-23-2010, 12:59 PM

Aww, I hope ur friggin PC works again.

DANGG! Why won't meeh teacher just shut up for once??
(#486 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-23-2010, 04:52 PM

Aarrgghhhhh

I DESPISE noob hosts in SotDRP's (Roleplaying map for Wc3)

One of them I had just now kept randomly removing any of my units he chanced across.

Then I used a glitch to crash the game. For him and his stupid, godmodding, crappy RP'er friends. Remove that, you fu'cking tw@t!

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#487 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 01-23-2010, 05:42 PM

Well, my friends are coming over. I'm really close with my friend Conner and they are all related. And they think we luv eachother and dating. HELL NO. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!! I've known him ever since we were little.

GRR! Ppl, we r just friends >:9

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#488 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-29-2010, 04:10 PM

This is the only place I can fully let out my anger since the person I'm angry with is a facebook friend D:<

Seriously, did you really have to invite her out to dinner on monday with "the rest of the honors group" right in front of me? Last thing I knew I wasn't invited and I know you don't want me there on purpose. Seriously, even Matt asked you right as you were speaking to Crystal about going why you didn't invite me and you ignored him. I can't say I've ever had such a huge slap to the face as that one.

On top of that, I think you chose that time precisely to make me feel unwanted. Crystal was at the luncheon well before I was, why didn't you tell her then? What about when I was up to get food? or during the break? Did you have to wait until you were sitting next to me in class so you had to lean over me to tell her? Why don't you just put up a big "**** you" sign since that is basically what you did.

Why do I even try to be nice? Yes, I get when I came into the program that I wasn't very social. I shouldn't have to sit anyone down and explain my reasons why when I have truly blossomed this year in terms of being friendly and trying to be outgoing. Some days I wonder if screaming out "Yes I'm different!" would help since they clearly don't get me. Yes, I have anxiety that causes problems. Yes, I developed it because of abuse. Kindly be helpful and either wait until I'm gone or invite me too before crushing my attempts to break out of my illness with that confirmation that I am not only an outcast, but unwanted and unworthy of your attention.

kthx, ass.

Summary: In my honors class, one of my classmates invited another one out to a "group" dinner right in front of me... that I was never invited to.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#489 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-29-2010, 05:14 PM

Choke a b*tch?

In all seriousness, though, I've been in a similar position and I know how much it sucks to be ignored/snubbed like that. Just don't waste your time trying to make friends with those arseholes is all I can say.

(#490 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-30-2010, 02:47 PM

Does Wayne Brady got to choke a *****?

All joking aside, it just really peeves me since I still have to deal with him for over another two years every week unless he falls below the grade requirement line. I make nice since if I outright ignore him, it leads to permanent drama in our tiny group. Sort of a lose-lose since I either deal with the douchebaggery from just him or get everyone choosing not to speak to me because they think I'm stuck up or something, which I'm not.

Somewhat of a WTF moment, not really an angry moment next. Someone who I stopped speaking to several months ago(I think I complained about this here at the time since it really upset me) just texted me to basically say I'm right. Really now? I'm not really angry anymore, but I'm not sure whether I can ever really forgive her after all of the drama she put me through and the hurt feelings, at least not until she acknowledges herself as wrong for treating me that way for going to a store to buy yogurt(granted, I know at the time she was basically having her head filled with nonsense by ass-ex, so I can take her comments a bit more in stride now). I can somewhat speak to her politely, but I know in my heart that she really made me feel awful for months over the whole fight we had just because she refused to listen to me and thought I was being a ***** for my reaction. I truthfully can never be certain over if our semi-friendship can go back to what it was after that and I'm not entirely sure I care for it to since I've been feeling so much better inside about myself lately.

Av & Sig Credit: Me