Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#461 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-02-2009, 03:35 PM

I spoke to a friend of mine that's on Glam. I didn't mention any names, but I asked her something about the rules there. I'm pretty sure that they have rules against Frankendolling, and if they don't enforce the rules they're hypocrites.

EDIT: Hayley, I've got good neeewws for yoooou!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 11-02-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#462 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-02-2009, 03:45 PM

Stupid girl! Thinks she can copy me in a test without me noticing! I think not! The b*tch didn't know the answers so she looked at mine! She didn't even try to make it discreet. SHE JUST LOOKED STRAIGHT AT IT! Basically we were having a spanish exam and we had to right down the spanish dates in english. I had my hand covering my work so no-one could see and she managed to see half of it so say I had my hand covering the 13 of 13/09 she put down the /09 the same with the next one! Once we had finished I moved my hand so I could close my paper and she wrote down the 2 missing numbers. PLUS they were quite hard questions because they were on tape and quite muffled and I was quite pleased with myself for being able to work out what the person was saying.

Oh yeah and afterwards she accidentally head butted me. XD

What is the web address for GLAM! ?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#463 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM

GLAM! - Index

Ohhhh!! What news, Wolfie? xD

Kitty, I already went to the mods. They just told me to email the thief again and deal with it on my own. >.>

The girl took it down, but it's just the idea that it had still be up there, she received comments on it, and said it was her work - and she just used a "different style". >.< I mean, couldn't the mods have done SOMETHING? Like, even if they just banned her for a couple days, I dunno. Rawrg.

UGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-is p*ssed-

FUDGE. >.<

On the Biggest Loser, Shay was sent home. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DO THAT!! I hate the contestants that sent her home. SHE'S STILL OVER 370 LBS! She lost 17 pounds that week, and still was under the yellow line. F*CK, I'M SO MAD OVER THIS, IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY SCARY. xD It's just a TV show for me, but for that contestant, it's SO MUCH MORE. It's her LIFE... and the other contestants sent her home. Why? I dunno, because she's "grown leaps and bounds since she came here". NO. The other girl in the bottom two is under 200LBS. How's that FAIR? Shay has to lose so much more than the other contestants just to get the same percentage, so it's not like she was a threat. RAWRG. Shay NEEDED to be there. Lame. >.<

She was only in the bottom by 0.02%! ((they score by percentage of weight lost that week)). If she lost one more pound (she already lost 17 that week!) or if the other contestant lost one pound LESS, Shay wouldn't even have been IN the bottom 2, and wouldn't have been voted off. UGHHH!

>.<
(#464 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2009, 07:15 AM

... I'll send it to you, Hayley.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#465 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-19-2009, 12:23 PM

Slight offtopic, but I must briefly rant about how much I hate this Tiger Schulman commercial. Seriously, little kids acting like tiny little adults never happens in a martial arts school. I should know; they are little demons! Few are black belts too, which is annoying since the entire commercial is filled with like 7 year old black belts who can do gymnastics(which also is fail since martial arts isn't about gymnastics nor do I expect little boys to be able to do flips and then splits D:< ). Just bothered me immensely, so I had to hijack this briefly.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#466 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-19-2009, 01:35 PM

Lolwut. The point of martial arts is to quickly and easily take down an opponent, not flip around like a maniac kangaroo.

I'm annoyed because I just tried to log on WoW and it didn't work cuz I need a battlenet account. T_T

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#467 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-20-2009, 02:25 AM

Okay, printer, I ****ing hate you! Seriously, did you need to decide you had to go all streaky on my presentation outlines?! You made me waste 20 pages since I had to frantically cancel you and you kept on going even when I did. Worse, you made me waste a good hour trying to put you back together when I took you apart to fix the problem BECAUSE YOUR ****ING PICKUP ROLLER IS A ****ING *****LE THAT ABSOLUTELY CANNOT FIT INTO PLACE!

FML, I have an exam in about 6 hours and am still struggling to get everything done at 2am.

(#468 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2009, 07:06 AM

*pats Kitty on the back awkwardly* We had something like that happen to our research papers. Except, it was more that the evening computer techs forgot to replace the ink cartridge.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Everytime I breathe in, I feel like it's not getting in completely and then I start coughing like hell.

ugh.

Halestorm
(#469 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-20-2009, 07:13 AM

I come back only to find me WoW subscription has run out T_T it'll be a bit until I'm razing icecrown citadel, evidently.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#470 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-20-2009, 05:41 PM

Seems to be a bad day in general. That presentation that was due? Totally never got to it, so I stayed up for nothing. **** you professor! Also, to make the day worse, my friend's mom might have breast cancer. Its a bad day :/