Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#451 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-31-2009, 12:19 AM

>.>

ARGHHH! Someone on GLAM! frankendolled my work... >.< She said it was her "new style" (note, this is the only one in her new "style" - her style now must be stealing. >.<)

THEIR WORK:

MY WORK:

They OBVIOUSLY stole my palette for the hair from the first one (I used Paint to prove this. I make all my own palettes, so that was stolen from her deliberately using the eyedropper tool.)

And BAM. My prove it was frankdolled:

All I did was change Kairi's hair colour to my blond palette, and BAM. For the most part, the shape is nearly the same. It looks like she just changed it a little so it wasn't too obvious.

B*tch. NO STEALY MY WORKY! >.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#452 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-31-2009, 08:52 AM

Did you confront her directly or contact a moderator? O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#453 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2009, 12:16 PM

EVERYONE STOLE MY BLEEPING OUTFIT! Rant time, and it's not all about my outfit.

There's the girl (Let's call her Tattletale cuz my mom's watching) and she will go and tell on you for everything you do. So I was talking to my friend and we were talking about this dude we don't like. So she says

"OHH! YOU SAID A BAD WORD! I'MMMMMMMMMMMM TELLING!"
So I walk up to her and say

"Can you not just get a fricken life and shut the crap up about everyones fricken life?"

And she also has a creepy friend who's in my clarinet class (Let's call her Backup) Who's always backing her up with "Yeah! and She did it! and She said a BAD word!" So my friend and I teamed up against Tattletale and Backup and pegged them every five seconds in doge ball. It was awesome.

In my school, we don't have rubber balls, we have those soft, foam-filled balls. So my friend and I took care to peg them in the face.

So Backup comes up to us about a month late saying we chipped her tooth. Idiocy if you ask me. She also said it took a lot of money to get it fixed. So my friend and I simply roll our eyes and walk away. So she gets Tattletale and tells on us for not saying sorry. In the end, We said "We're (Whisper): Not Sorry"

Now to the reason I'm peeved off. Yesterday we has this thing where we played with the Intermediate and High School bands at a game. So basically, we sit there in the stands, 30-and below weather and we play two songs

TWO FLIPPIN SONGS.

My friend (my friend is the same person through out this) and I carpooled, and we were so cold. No, we were not aloud to go inside. No, we could not have a jacket. No, because it'll hide our "Band uniform" AS IF! It's a pair of jeans and our band t-shirts! Idiocy! We could NOT sit down. We could NOT get some hot-cocoa. We could NOT wear our jackets. And the girl who passed down the water SPILLED IT ALL OVER ME. I could NOT go get a towel. I could NOT change into other pants. No, I had to stand there, legs frozen, torso near so, and wait till half time to play my two songs.

Half the band did NOT remember the lines.It sound extremely crappy cuz the intermediate and middle school bands out numbered the high school.

So there's my crappy day.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#454 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-01-2009, 02:05 PM

People disgust me.

End of story.

(#455 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Did you confront her directly or contact a moderator? O_o
I did both. She admitted to taking my colour palette, but not to stealing my work. Even though it's obvious. >.<

Hopefully the moderators will take care of it. T_T
(#456 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2009, 03:09 PM

They will, I'm sure.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#457 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2009, 10:50 PM

They won't. >.< Apparently, their policy is that "the mods and admins are not here to get in the middle of smaller cases like this"...

Rawrg. It's really not worth it. >.> I'll just stop posting on GLAM!, is all. That way no more of my artwork can be stolen by that person or any others.

I may as well send a PM to the thief about it, but just because I don't want her flashing around my work. Though, I already mentioned it to that user, and they denied frankendolling...
(#458 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-02-2009, 05:33 AM

Smaller case? Did you send them the evidence? :\

Halestorm
(#459 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-02-2009, 06:57 AM

Post on her profile that she stole your work, and on her frankendolled dolls. There are groups round DA that are against frankendolling; maybe talk to them and see what they suggest you do?

(#460 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-02-2009, 10:54 AM

That's ridiculous, its obvious she stole your work. You sent them the evidence, right?

Either way, I suggest you send her another warning and this time point out that theft is punishable under copyright law. Usually that gets them to stop quickly. Also, did you message a moderator or an admin? I suggest going to the next person up, theft is inexcusable. You can explain you tried to message them to get them to remove it, however they did not listen. You have proof of the theft. Tell them you want the doll removed and it wouldn't hurt to tell them that the last response about not doing anything is making you seriously consider leaving.

Av & Sig Credit: Me