Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#441 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 07:08 PM

There's a difference between "like" and obsession though. (SOME of) those who are obsessed with it are practically zombies. Like my friend Emily... she's totally obsessed with it, yet she's an English nerd. Unlike most of those Twitards, she's is still relatively intelligent...

Anyway, that wasn't the point. Dracula would be rolling in his grave, if he had one. >.<

~~~

Moving on now, to stop myself from ranting about Twilight more...

I KNOW! MARLUXIA LOOKS LIKE A FRUITCAKE... But my doll version of him looks like poo. To top that off, I'm not even sure with the shading looks like on a REGULAR COMPUTER, because the contrast/brightness is a little off on this one in comparison to my better computer. So the shading could look like crap, too. >.<

Once I'm finished this piece of crud, I shall pixel Demyx. HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE LESS STUPID THAN MARLUXIA.

Another thing...

WHY WON'T MY CAT SHUT HIS FACE?!!!

I just fed him an HOUR AGO, and he's acting as though he hasn't eaten in DAYS. Fat, is what he is. And he keeps meowing loudly in my ear, and even HITTING ME WITH HIS PAW. It doesn't hurt, 'cuz he's declawed, but it's ANNOYING AS HELL. >.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#442 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-27-2009, 05:47 AM

They canelled the Sarah Connor Chronicles, and they ended last season with a twist! And they're looking at cancelling dollhouse, a show that's actually pretty clever.

Yet crap like OC and the Hills survive... 'tis BLASPHEMY!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#443 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-27-2009, 02:08 PM

They need to cancel One Tree Hill; I mean, seriously, they just HAD to yank a plot twist that one of the main characters cheated on his wife, who he devoted himself to ENTIRELY. That alone says the writers are running out of drama.

All I know is that if they cancel Supernatural (unless it hits an actual end, of course, as it may end up that way), I will be BEYOND P*SSED.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#444 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-27-2009, 04:05 PM

I'd be p*ssed for you. -.- I never got into it, so I knbow I'd be confused now, but it sounds good.

And I agree about One Tree Hill; it's basically a soap. Why has it gone on so long? And the teens, back when they were in high school, looked like sophomores in college. As if we teens need any MORE pressure to act 'older'!

(#445 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 10-27-2009, 07:30 PM

Warning: Gigantic incoherent b*tchfest coming up

Goddammit, this base edit just isn't working out without redrawing the entire torso and I don't know if I'll even have time to finish this doll, what with the all the **** that's happening right now :/. I don't want to drop out of the pageant when I've already got so far but I've got to think of my English Literature test (what kind of sadistic teacher schedules a re-test right in the middle of the break?) and that presentation and homereading and all the cleaning I have to do and I haven't even gotten any sleep the last two nights and I've got to get up at 8am tomorrow and it's already 2am **** I just hate everything right now.

Phew, glad to get that off my chest. Like most things I post in the wee hours of the morning, you can safely disregard everything I wrote above; I just need to vent sometimes ^^.

(#446 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2009, 07:54 PM

Grrr... I didn't even know Round 5 started until I read your post, Elanorea... I'm doomed. >.<
(#447 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-28-2009, 05:32 AM

Okay, so I'm irritated. Why? My brother's friend has the swine flu. No big deal. Except that the kid SHOULD be staying home; the middle school already has a ton of kids out because of REGULAR flu.

So, why is he going to school?

His mom and step-dad are concerned for his grades. I swear to god, they don't even care about him. His older half-brother basically ran away because it was so bad. Of course, the baby brother of the family can do no wrong and if HE gets sick, of course not, he never would have to go to school! Hell, the woman can't even buy her son a coat for the cold season. B*tch please.

So, yeah, if he shows up to school his parents are going to be in serious sh*t. Maybe he'll be able to go live with his dad; hell knows it's probably better for him, his dad has a good job and actually cares about his son and his friends. I honestly have no freaking clue how that hellbeast of a woman got to have custody (practically ENTIRE custody except for every other weekend and part of every summer) of her son when she spends most of her money on booze. -.- The legal system sucks ar'se.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#448 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-28-2009, 07:08 PM

Fricken last straw on AR, my brother's AR is being an idiot, and I'm been trying to get it to work for the last bleeping hour insted of doing homework. ARGH! I HATE IT IT! Will the fricken sand giant thing sit still for five seconds so I can kill it? GOD THE CYCLOPS IS SO FRICKEN HUGE! AGRABAH IDIOT GIANT THING! Any pointers anyone? GOD I HATE THIS PAPER I SHOULD BE WRITING IN MLA FORMAT. It's really idiotic looking. WHO LIKES IT? NO-ONE! I'M GONNA BE BORED TO DEATH WITH THE REST OF MY PAPERS! *facepalm*

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#449 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2009, 09:17 PM

Ugh. RANT TIME. Warning, possible swears.

So there's this b*tch, let's just call her b*tch (xD)... This is the girl that the guy I used to like decided to date (aka, jerkface). You know, the annoying one with neither a good personality or good looks - basically no appeal whatsoever. Anyway, a couple weeks ago, my AWESOME AMAZING FRIEND, Kari, (she's literally the sweetest girl ever. She'll do anything to make others happy) was coming into town. One of my other friends, Becky, and I were going to hang out with her on the weekend, and Becky decided to ask b*tch if she wanted to hang out (b*tch was previously one of Kari's best friends).

B*tch laughed and said, "Um, no thank you." in a really mean tone and continued to say, "She ruined my life. I never want to see her again."

Apparently, if it wasn't for Kari, b*tch would have been dating jerkface for 2 extra years. I was thinking, "No offence, b*tch, but you two wouldn't have made it two years."

Anyway, it was totally stupid. So, just because JERKFACE decided to date her and not you before, that means she ruined your life? o_O Maybe if you weren't an annoying psychopath, he would have chose you. >.>

And today... oh... today... >.<

I was hanging out on the city bus (I know, cool place to hang out, right? xD) with them, and I said (mainly to myself) "I want to lose 1 or 2 pounds". B*tch was like, "Yeah, maybe you should. You'd be as skinny as me then."

WTF?! First off, she's shorter than me by 2 or 3 inches. She weighs 105 (or so she says - that doesn't seem healthy, and she's not THAT skinny...) and I weigh 115-120 range. Besides, I much rather have my body than hers. >.>

Then, a couple minutes later, she dissed Kari again, saying she had "good reason to hate her". I almost said, "Why? Cause you're a b*tch?" but I managed to stop myself. I could literally feel the words in my mouth, and I heard them screaming in my head, but I didn't say anything...

Oh, and THEN, I measured my hand up against a guy friend who has HUGE HANDS. I was like, "My hands are so small!" B*tch said, "Let me see." So, I compared my hands to hers, and mine were a little smaller. In a really rude tone (alost like she meant for this to be insulting) "No offence, but your hands aren't small. My aunt has smaller hands."

I was thinking, "Um, did I say my hands were the smallest? No, just that they were small because everyone I compare them to has bigger hands... o_O"

Anyway... That was my rant. xD
(#450 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-29-2009, 06:50 AM

She sounds like B*tchface, aka my boyf's ex, who for some reason thought I'd stolen him from her... when he'd dumped her six flipping years before we even met.