Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#431 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-12-2009, 06:07 PM

What the hell?! This stupid admin on another site is such a f*cking total b*tch who shouldn't be a god**** admin in the first place. When I was trying to be nice to her, which I shouldn't have dammit, she's f*cking rude because she "Dosen't know who the f*ck I am." What a motherf*cking b*tch! She acts like she's better than everyone just cuz she wrongly holds the admin title. -.- And its not only me she's mean to.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#432 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-13-2009, 12:18 AM

Dear Purse,

I love you with all of my heart, but as of late, I've noticed you seem to have a tendency to eat my things. I can never find anything when I need it, which is a problem since your multiple pockets and small size were supposed to prevent this problem. Somehow though you manage to get them out of the pockets and my things go missing. Kindly stop eating the following items:
cell phone
mail/bedroom keys
metro card, apartment card, and my credit card
PENS!
hair ties
Also, I didn't appreciate you deciding to kidnap Jason's keys. I don't remember putting them in there, so you must've decided to eat them on your own. Leave all items on my desk alone, you resulted in wasted gas money and annoyed parents having to rescue him from the train station since you made me believe my apartment ate them when instead you just hid them because you are nasty. I appreciate the thought(keeping Jason here forever <33333), but I would prefer him to be at school in the morning since he needs to do his best so he can finally move down here with me.

Thank you.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#433 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-21-2009, 05:49 PM

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYBODY ON HERE. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYBODY ON HERE.

Note: This was originally a note on facebook, hence the extreme explanations of things.

The stupidest people I know are ones I interact with on the internet. I don't care who they are off line, on line some of them are the most irritating people I can think of and I can't fathom why. It's like trying to win an argument with this one guy in my food prep class, always has to one up me or somebody else.

Let me set the scene.

The plot of the written role play (hereby referred to as an RP) is that creatures and people from various worlds (that we are allowed to make up or reference from stories, but the characters have to be our own) end up on this strange plane where you are not detectable by the overseers of the multiverse due to a strange anomaly wrapping around the planet. Most of the characters involved are very relatively weak; we have a bear-dwarf hybrid, a vampire (that's a non-sparkler, thank you), a shapeshifter, a dragon stuck in his dragon form due to a cursed collar, a walking neutron robot who is running out of energy (literally. I also broke his hand with the dragon's collar, oops.), an energy-sapping alien critter, a doctor, and for some reason a hermaphrodite ... thing.

Problem?

The doctor and the... hermaphrodite are part of a race one user came up with about a year ago. They are beautiful; they are magical; they are powerful; they are basically perfect. They all also seem to be albino, despite the fact his first character, a midget by their standards, was reported to be the ONLY ONE EVER TO BE AN ALBINO. They are not true albinos in any case, as they are reported as being sapphire jewels. Yes, jewels. Yet he mixes this up occasionally and they turn.. bright red. WHAT. THE. BUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. THIS. GUY!?

Anyway, my three characters - the vampire, the shapeshifter, and the dragon - are all relatively normal for their races with the exception of the vampire, who has no use of her legs and uses a type of brace, which is basically a prosthetic leg that wraps around the leg and makes it move. Where she and her sister, the shapeshifter, come from, they are extremely technologically advanced and did something to make the braces move as a result of muscle movements in the rest of her body. The dragon, from a realm of pirates and magic and mythical creatures and yadda, is completely blind in one eye (said side of his face has a scar on it) and the other is losing its capacity for sight due to an infection he once had in it. He's stuck in his dragon form due to the cursed amulet on his collar; one side is a stick figure of a human, the other is three claw marks. That claw mark side is what keeps him as a dragon, obviously.

Now, the doctor and herpho are two totally different types. Doc's good, suave, and handsome. Herpho is evil. Very evil.

My characters? Fairly neutral until provoked. They are also extremely flawed. The shapeshifter has an extremely nasty temperament. The vampire has a short-fuse temper. Dragon, just talked about him.

The doc and herpho? TOTALLY FREAKING OVERPOWERED. It's not even FUNNY. Apparently, the herpho can take on a forty-foot, sixty-ton dragon and also destroy the multiverse with the bat of an eyelash. And the role player says this is his character WHEN IT IS NERFED. I'm calling shenanigans. I've put up with this guy for a year and I'm sick of the OPing, sick of the gorgeous male and female characters he comes up with, and sick of his 'oh quit it, he's nerfed!' attitude! I finally lost it and screamed at him, telling him exactly what was wrong.

I mean, even the neutron-powered guy is nerfed to the point he's running out of energy; I broke his hand with my dragon's collar, and he can't heal it because of low neutron power!

Blah. Rant over. Don't really expect anyone to get it. It's like reading a book and every character was nice and normal and average-looking, and then suddenly you get this drop-dead gorgeous man or woman walking in and stunning everybody with their beauty and magical powers that nobody else in the world has. Anybody else get annoyed with that? I mean, even Superman wasn't that handsome. I found him rather ugly, to be frank.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#434 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-25-2009, 05:35 PM

I hate practicing this fricken clarient for 3 fricken hours when I already know how to do every fricken thing and half the class is simply sitting there with their clarinets down and how the heck does the band teacher put up with that? I mean half the class is sane you know, and he treats us all like we're brats and this one oy like he's special and brags all the time I mean at first he told us he went to clarinet camp and he was the worst. And now I hate my fricken math teacher cuz she screams at us for now particular reason and gives us t ons of homework and yes I realiza the fact that I sound like an 8 year old. And I hate how everyone's into twilight now. Who the crap cares? REAL.MEN.DON'T.SPARKLE! AH!

Okay, childish rant over.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#435 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-25-2009, 05:41 PM

I don't have much time left with the internet and I hate everything so shut up.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#436 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 02:16 PM

Okay, rant about my advisement session earlier today.

So, Our Fearless Leader, you should go **** yourself. I don't care what you say about focusing on my major and gen ed requirements first. I already figured it out, I'm done with them by junior year. If I want to focus on my minor now, then I **** well will. It doesn't affect my progress, it won't affect my work in the Honors Program, it won't affect my research, so why the hell should I not do it? Seriously, go suck it because I'm sick of you making up my schedule when its me who has to take the classes.

At least I got most of it my way, I'll only have 4 more courses I need to do for my major after next semester and 3 gen ed requirements, which is roughly a semester(lower junior), with one class left over for upper junior. Guess I'll be doing a second minor after all.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#437 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 06:18 PM

I hate people.

Why is it that shows with a real, meaty plotlines get canceled, but corny shows that are about fashion, sex, and/or reality stay up? TWO of my favorite shows got cancelled, but a show like Ugly Betty thrives even though it's corny and stupid.

I feel like the people who watch tv these days don't want to have to actually think about what they're watching at all. Or reading. Or what they're talking about; books/movies like Twilight just prove it.

And I'm sick of it. Were have all the smart people gone? Or, even just the ones who attempt to use their brains in any activity? -.-

(#438 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 06:36 PM

What shows were cancelled? D=

I hate shows like the O.C., One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, etc... >.< I also hate this whole "vampire" mania thing going on (The Vampire Diaries, Twilight...) because most of the time it's just ruining what a REAL vampire is. Dracula would be so ashamed right now. >.> OH, and I ESPECIALLY HATE fake reality TV. ie. The Hill, Laguana Beach, The Real World...

I like good shows. xD

D@MN YOU, MARLUXIA AND YOU'RE FLIPPY ANNOYING-TO-PIXEL HAIR!

I've been working on it for two and a half hours now, and it STILL looks sh*tty. >.< And he looks too manly! His hair is pink, he has a delicate looking face, and has "flower-power"... HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MANLY! RAWRG!
(#439 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 06:53 PM

Amen, Hayley, he looks flippin weird

AH! I HATE this fricken chromatic scale A-G lower notes-argh! It's really stark to irk me off, and my teacher says she's "running outa paitence". Well I got news for ya! You're supposed to be TEACHING, not giving me fifty sheets of music and telling me to learn it! Gosh I hate her.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#440 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 06:56 PM

I am not trying to flame anyone here,I'm trying to state my opinion

By liking Twilight, I am not getting any more stupid or illiterate.