Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#421 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-26-2009, 01:29 PM

>:[

Well yeah, that rule is bull. Same goes for the one where if a burglar gets injured while on your property, he/she can sue you.

Well, that rule can go walk over a cliff, because if anyone comes inside my home without permission, I'll cave their face in -.-

Or slit their throat. SHIV FTW.

But all the same, keep your eyes open for suspicious signs and remember life comes before education, K? :S

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#422 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-26-2009, 01:30 PM

Mom's seriously considering homeschooling. O_o; And to think last year she refused to think about it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#423 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-26-2009, 06:55 PM

That's what I would do if I had children in such a school; transfer them or bring 'em home. If the idiots running the school can't take care of the problem even after parents pushing for change driving 'em nuts, then I wouldn't want my kids going there.

(#424 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-27-2009, 01:46 PM

And now my mom has changed her mind because neither of her parents approve. -.- They say by homeschooling me, they're letting the "terrorists" win. WHAT. THE. F**K. I am scared for my life, and even if they do get all the sh*theads involved I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOCUS ON MY SCHOOLING!!

*fume*

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#425 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-27-2009, 02:10 PM

I would implement a simple solution there; get expelled. Better than having to come up with excuses for saint peter because your grandparents are mind numbingly obstinate, stupid old goats.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#426 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-27-2009, 03:56 PM

Wolfie, the number one thing is to avoid this loonies. Aaron is right that you shouldn't make yourself out to be a threat, don't appear like you want to get involved to stop them and if anything happens it will save your ass. That is what my Tae Kwon Do teacher always taught us. Do what they want and usually they will leave you be. I suggest not wandering in hallways and also try to avoid their "hang out" areas. Leave school immediately afterwards, don't dawdle around or engage with anyone who you know they have a problem with. I'm certain the police are working hard to stop them, but its an issue since most states don't allow police to search even known gang members without probable cause, so unless their friends spill(which they probably won't), its a matter of waiting until they slip up again. I doubt they will succeed, only an idiot would attempt that kind of stuff in a school full of police.

For a slightly less serious rant, who the hell has sex in a public gym area? I know the walls are a difficult to see through glass, but that made it all the worse when I turned on the lights to find this couple at it on an exercise seat. I looked like an idiot standing there in the doorway with my mouth open in shock. But seriously, the door is see through and anyone in the laundry room could see them, what were they thinking?! I should've gotten security, that **** was ****ed up.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#427 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2009, 06:55 AM

AGGGGGGGGGHHH!! I am so SICK of this BULLSH*T!!!

Okay, so I was on yesterday morning for about three hours. I got off because I had a sinus pressure headache, and as usual my brother gets on after I do. IMMEDIATELY after I do.

What has been p*ssing me off like MAD recently is that he won't stop f**king downloading stuff to the computer! Google Chrome. Google Earth. He even installed a new game, OBLIVION! (Don't get me wrong, I like that game, but this is too much stuff for our comp to handle!)

Now what REALLY p*ssed me off IS THAT HE WAS ON THE COMPUTER FOR THE REST OF THE F**KING DAY. I'm not even joking, from 9 AM to nine-f*cking-PM, HE WAS ON THE COMPUTER. I am NEVER allowed to be on ANYTHING for that long, but nobody batted an eyelash at him! WHAT THE F**K. If I ever tried to be on for even HALF as long as he was yesterday, he'd whine and b*tch for hours.

Of course, if I complain about it, Mom and Dad won't hear it "because I'm on just as much."

Halestorm
(#428 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-04-2009, 07:42 AM

Wow. WOW. That's sad.

Okay, so what the heck is high school coming to these days? I've been invited not just once, but TWICE by one of my relatives who goes to the same school to go to the town square and smoke illegal drugs. TWICE! And I have many friends in on this, too. (My closest, closest friends aren't in on it, but some really nice people are.) And, according to a girl who came here from another school, mine is known for its drug use.

Dear God, I am sick and tired of hearing about drinking, pregnant girls, and people getting high. I'm just so tired of listening to people talk about ways of ruining their entire lives as though it is FUN! -.- People make me sick. End.

(#429 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 10-07-2009, 02:53 PM

I ****ing HATE ESSAYS
HATE HATE HATE
SO ****ing MUCH

(#430 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2009, 03:05 PM

STOP FLIPPING RAINING.

Stupid English weather; it's happy to be sunny when I'm working, but when I'm off, it's effing well raining. -.-