Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#391 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 09-04-2009, 01:15 PM

UGH. I HATE MY FAMILY.

If I am making my own money I can spend it on whatever I want considering it's not utterly stupid or illegal.
All I want is to start wearing light makeup, it's not that big of a deal. I'm already 15! I've asked my mom to think about it (again) and I KNEW when she said 'I'll seriously think about it' that she isn't, it's just to get me to shut up. Well I'm not four anymore mom! Honestly
I know even if I do get it, my dad is going to have a shi.t fit but it's my money and I want to LEARN how to do it right, I don't want it to cover up!
I gave my mom my examples and want to have a good discussion and all I keep getting is I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD MOM, IT"S NOT FAIR! WHEN CAN WE TALK ABOUT IT? WHEN I'M THIRTY?!

*sigh* I'm done for now.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#392 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-05-2009, 08:29 AM

FU'CK YOU HOUSING ESTATE SCUMBAGS! FU'CK YOU!!

Aaarrghh. This has been happening for ages; little tw'ats bouncing their shi'tty tennisballs/slitters off of the side of our house, denting the car, ruining my mother's hard grown plants and flowers, and calling her every name under the sun when she tells them to GTFO, you little shi't.

It came to an absolute explosion today when one of their skinny, dyed blonde mothers came up and acted even more childish than her dear dumplings; she screamed abuse at my mom, physically assaulted her, and when she slammed the door in the bit'ches face, she threatened her from the garden. -_-

Oh how I wish I'd been up. Bi'tch would have needed stiches. The filth. THE SCUM! Who do these deadend trash think they are?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#393 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-05-2009, 08:30 AM

^This is when you want to call the police, Aaron. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#394 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2009, 08:50 AM

OMG! I'm so annoyed! I'm trying to make my doll for the pageant and we aren't allowed to change the hair colour. I can't remember what colour hair I did. My doll has disappeared cause I used iaza to upload it and I can't find the saved doll cause of my dads stupid laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#395 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-05-2009, 08:52 AM

I did, they where up discussing it with mom. Then they went down to negotiate with the scum; I don't know what happened. Mom would have had a fit if I'd tried to follow them.

these guards where very nice; they where talking about the ins and outs of making a statement and such. I think they're just going to wait and see if it settles down, or if the subhuman filth step out of line again.

One of the guards was swearing lots. I liked him XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#396 (permalink))
Old
Candybar

Default 09-05-2009, 09:07 AM

LOL Aaron!
I NEED HAIR!
(#397 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2009, 09:34 AM

What nasty little brats; including the excuse for a parent! Hope that woman steps out of line and gets arrested, and her demonspawn put in care.

(#398 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2009, 02:43 PM

You stupid, piece of SH*T program! Iaza officially sucks ass, I can't turn ANYTHING relating to pixelart into a GIF anymore without it being eaten alive! -.-;;;; It doesn't make a lick of sense, I've done dolls with millions of different colors and it won't do that, but noooo, if I do a doll with generally the same color scheme IT EATS IT! WTF!

FML.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#399 (permalink))
Old
Candybar

Default 09-07-2009, 02:46 PM

Iaza sucks. Is it your doll for the pageant by any chance?
(#400 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2009, 02:51 PM

Yeah. ;__; I PMed Kitty and asked her what I should do.

Halestorm