Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#381 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-12-2009, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
*screams*

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!

There's this game series I'm starting to play on Newgrounds, it's called Being One. You're some kinda test subject, but you have no clue what was done to you. The sequel to the first one literally was just uploaded within the past few hours, so I start playing. Okay, so far so good.. you find datapads here and there...

You hear a funny noise when you pick one up, so you put it down and there's some kinda freaky shadow staring at you with a white face! O_O It jumps up into the ceiling, and it's gone, but you can hear it moving around from time to time.

You come across the dorm for the people who worked in the facility, and you get a message from your buddy on your cell phone. It says that there's something in the vent. Of course, me being the gullible eejit I am, I grab the data pads in the room first before going to the vent and opening it with the multi tool.

But before I did that, I clicked on the vent; I got a tiny message next to the mouse that said, "Something's moving in there..."

Again, I went ahead and opened it, and at first nothing happened.

THEN SOMETHING JUMPED OUT AT ME! IT WAS THE THING THAT HAD BEEN CHASING ME! Ugh, I felt like it was going to be game over, because this thing has TEETH and CLAWS and.. ugh. >.< But nope, I'm alive because I'm a freaky ass test subject.

I don't think I can finish the game after that one. *wail*
WIMP! If I can charge heedlessly into the heart of Ulduar and fight insanity incarnate, then YOU can kill some white faced thing. If it gives you LOADS of trouble, THEN GET A DARNED SHOVEL.

*Breaths*

Better still, I'll help you. :3 Is it multiplayer?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#382 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2009, 06:37 AM

OH SHUT UP! >_<;;

It's not multiplayer. It's single player, a timed game. You'd scream too! It's called... Y'know what, I'll PM you the link.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#383 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-15-2009, 10:03 PM

I KNOW TIHS IS STUPID. BUT I'm ANGRY CUZ I'm thirteen.

D@MN, I wanted to stay a KID allmy life, I guess. I finally woke up and found out, oh, sh**, I'm finally a teenager now. Crap, I have to take responsibility for stuff. That means I have to work and care about my life.

That's right, starting from today, I have to care about everything that come across my freaking PATH.

Someone should freaking Save me from this -.-;

Also, it gives my parents another reason to be annoying. "Since you're 13 now, you have to take responsibility!!!"
(#384 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2009, 08:39 AM

Comcast.

Enough said. -.-; They turned off our internet AND cable, and when they turn it back on I get this stupid app to run called Comcast Communication whatever. I run it, and then I get an error! I can't access HALF of my boards on IE as a result, and my parents won't let me rant. Then I don't want to hear THEM b*tch about it when it happens on their laptops. -.-

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#385 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2009, 08:23 PM

Mom and dad want me to get a JOB. They said that my sister now has a job for teaching someone Thai (20$ an hour), and so I should get one too.

BUT MY SISTER IS 20. AND I AM 13. -.-;

Dad wants me to sit in the town square every Friday and do Caricatures.

Has anyone seen my work? It's not amazing or even pretty and I mess up a lot. The people who do caricatures, mostly, hvae gone to ART SCHOOL and are NOT 13.

So I toldthem this and they got all annoyed at me, ad then yelled at me, and said that I'm a nuisance and that I should be more responsible cuz I'm 13 and should go do my homework.

EXCUSE ME, I ALREADY FINISHED MY HOMEWORK. -.- And see, this is why I HATE getting older. ALthough they still used this excuse when I was 9. "YOU'RE NEARLY 10 NOW, SO YOU HAVE TO HELP US GET MONEY." All fine with me, cuz when I was 11 I ended up as a waitress. And you know what? IT'S 'KAY. BUT NOT WHEN YOU YELL AT ME when I do it WRONG.

Which I told them, and then they told me to stop being a disobedient child and that I should help the family.

Scr'ew this! Just cuz we're nearly bankrupt! They say that "We are here in America because of you!" So why don't we go back to Thailand! Cuz then they won't have any reason to yell at me!

HUH!
(#386 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-30-2009, 09:22 PM

Why? Why can't people read the rules? More importantly, why can't they read a little thing called the RPG stickies. There has been two people in one day that made such crappy excuses for them that I can't even call it a RP. It was more like a Mary Sue filled crapfest that shouldn't EVER be posted on the Internet. Its so frusturating that people can't read the RP stickes, and the owner of the RP can't even RP in it because its so horrible. -.- READ the stickies, they aren't in gibberish. No one is going to want to RP with people with horrible grammar, a crappy RP plot; one was only 1 sentence!, and a Mary Sue. The characters were so bad in some past and present one's that Mary Sue is actually a compliment to the character. Little signs in your title don't make your RP instantly cool. Even if the people did RP in it, it would probably one last about 5 pages; the plots were so horrible that it would become boring after the first couple of posts and no one would want to go near it. The RP's that have been going on for 100+ pages had a plot, subplots, characters with a actually personality, and grammar! There's a thing called common sense, writing skill, and a brian; some people need to get some.

(#387 (permalink))
Old
DIAMONDS_

Default 08-30-2009, 10:17 PM

I hate wehn people are nice to you only when they aren't around their other friends, like they're effing embarrassed to be seen with you. So lame.
(#388 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 09-02-2009, 09:13 AM

ARRRGGHHH **** YOU, WIRELESS MOUSE D:

You just had to go and stop working when I was trying to doll, didn't you?

Just... just... **** YOU, YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****

RAEG D:

(#389 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2009, 03:54 PM

Grr... some git phoned me up at the flipping @rsecrack of dawn for something completely pointless. Look moron, normal people are trying to sleep at that time; wait til a decent hour before making your stupid phone calls. And I couldn't get back to sleep after. -.-

(#390 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2009, 06:01 AM

KYAA!!! ERIC KRIPKE, you SUCK!

I mean, I get that the apocalypse was coming. All the previews on TV told me that.

BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE! DO SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL THAN THE CHOSEN ONE TO DO THE DEED BEING BETRAYED RIGHT AFTER! FOR F**K'S SAKE!

It's so freaking overused!

Ruby is so going into my novel as somebody else and dying a very, VERY violent death.

Halestorm