Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#371 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-22-2009, 07:14 PM

I'm angry because they didn't have a book I wanted at the library, and when I tried to get another one I wanted, guess what? It was checked out too. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#372 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-22-2009, 09:49 PM

We get these special little snowflakes on WoW too, miranda. We mostly encounter them in large numbers in the battlegrounds (Areas where players fight for Honour points) they're typical identified bye being a level X9. E,g, 19, 29, 39, 49, and bye being immensely over powerful and yet still refusing to help accomplish the Battleground's goal, instead trying to 'Honour farm' as in kill kill kill other players to get maximum points.

The most annoying thingy is, every time a player is killed bye someone, the amount of honour the killer gets for killing that particular player decreases until it's nothing at all. In other words, they're just slaughtering for no reason whatsoever.

Another way to identify such snowflakes is; ten years old, and is playing the Alliance faction because they want to be 'The good guys' And of course as the good guys, all they have to do is run around flapping their panzy capes to win a war, because the good guys ALWAYS wins.

Note the sarcasm up there. ^

And the stupid part there is they refuse to learn even after being killed and looted over 999999999 billion times and losing every single battle they've joined. I suspect that's because of their severe mental ret*rdation.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#373 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-29-2009, 06:33 PM

Webhosts that list very clearly what they don't allow on their sites... and then won't do anything about it because "they don't have the authority" to do anything about it. You own the da.mn host, you can delete it, you know. -.-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#374 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 06-30-2009, 06:25 PM

Why does everyone only like tall people?!
It's not my fault I'm short. D:

baby, you got me. ♥
(#375 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-30-2009, 11:01 PM

My dad, youngest sister and I went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and it was just a mess. My sister apparently lost all knowledge of eating politley in a restaurant. And to make it worse, I had to watch her the whole time in case she started speaking 'Korean'. She speaks in gibberish thinking it's Korean and it's just really annoying. If anyone heard her they might have gotten offended so I had to make sure she didn't say anything.

(#376 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2009, 03:24 PM

REVIVE, Anger Thread!

I hate men. FML.

The guy I liked, my 'close friend'... he's dating one of his little "groupies" now. I don't know why he'd choose that... thing... over me. She's not that pretty, so I don't see the physical attraction, she's got the worst personality (annoying, over-dramatic, idiotic, loud, b*tchy, she's always complaining, arrogant..., etc.), so I don't see the personal attraction, either. Ugh, SO p*ssed off! Of all people, he picks her. He completely leads me on, and says he "doesn't want to date right now" and then he picks that b*tch... JERK. He's a lying @sshole - pardon my language...

I knew he was going to do this do me. It's not the first time. A couple years ago he did it, too. Maybe he's trying to get back at me or something for rejecting him a couple years ago. Oh, he blocked me on MSN, too. I can tell, 'cuz he used to always be on, but ever since I returned from vacation (and a little bit before that even) he hasn't been "online". So I just verbally assualted him using offline messages. Maybe I'll send him a b*tchy email, too. I'm usually not this p*ssed over things like this, but I really liked him and he never even gave me any warning. He even told me he liked me, that lying jerk off. T_T

I'm not the lady to mess with, he obviously knows that, which is why I've been blocked. I'll get my revenge. If he wants to play with fire, he's going to get BURNED. >.<
(#377 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-27-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
I hate men. FML.
OI. Change that to you hate annoying men with man t-ts. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#378 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2009, 02:38 PM

My boyf is so annoying; he's sulking now cuz I didn't call him at work the other night, but I had a giant migraine and had to go to bed. No way am I bothering calling people when my head feels as tho it has an axe embedded in it.

(#379 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-10-2009, 10:15 AM

*screams*

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!

There's this game series I'm starting to play on Newgrounds, it's called Being One. You're some kinda test subject, but you have no clue what was done to you. The sequel to the first one literally was just uploaded within the past few hours, so I start playing. Okay, so far so good.. you find datapads here and there...

You hear a funny noise when you pick one up, so you put it down and there's some kinda freaky shadow staring at you with a white face! O_O It jumps up into the ceiling, and it's gone, but you can hear it moving around from time to time.

You come across the dorm for the people who worked in the facility, and you get a message from your buddy on your cell phone. It says that there's something in the vent. Of course, me being the gullible eejit I am, I grab the data pads in the room first before going to the vent and opening it with the multi tool.

But before I did that, I clicked on the vent; I got a tiny message next to the mouse that said, "Something's moving in there..."

Again, I went ahead and opened it, and at first nothing happened.

THEN SOMETHING JUMPED OUT AT ME! IT WAS THE THING THAT HAD BEEN CHASING ME! Ugh, I felt like it was going to be game over, because this thing has TEETH and CLAWS and.. ugh. >.< But nope, I'm alive because I'm a freaky ass test subject.

I don't think I can finish the game after that one. *wail*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#380 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2009, 12:34 PM

One of my friends is really p*ssing me off well not exactly friend. More like person I know and happen to go to school with.

She has been really b*tchy to everyone then going up to people and saying 'don't you think *insertnamehere* is being really mean to me?!' She starts blaming everyone for random things or even worse, things that she's actually done.

Urgh I could go on for ages but my fingers hurt.