Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#361 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-30-2009, 11:39 AM

This is a rant at nobody in particular on here. It's elsewhere.

Look buddy, I'm sorry for your loss but it's not your fault she's dead. I know I sound like an indifferent little b*tch but for god's sake! You're in the UK, she was in Australia. How is it your fault!? As for her family blaming you, that's just bullsh*t. You didn't make her go out there, you didn't know what had happened to her because nobody bothered telling you until she was gone. I'm sorry, but seriously - you're only whatever age you are, quit freaking out. I get that you have a godson to worry about now, but you need to straighten yourself out before you are in ANY condition to take care of him. I mean, you're constantly telling yourself you're no good, you treat yourself like sh*t on the board. And then you're all 'I don't need help!' whenever anybody dares suggest you talk to somebody. Ugh.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#362 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-30-2009, 12:28 PM

O_o

I'm capitally ****ed because I'm playing WoW again and I keep getting ganked bye various nastys, including a very strange fish.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#363 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2009, 07:07 AM

K.

So.

The anger management thread on another board I frequent got shut because of some nimrods who started a religious/political discussion and started flaming each other. So, thread gets closed. I'm p*ssed. The starter of the thread? Super p*ssed.

I started a new one. Specified that the anger management threads are NOT exempt from board rules... and it gets closed because 'the moderators are discussing a set of rules for anger management.'

WHAT THE F**K?! B*tch PLEASE. Why couldn't they have just, oh I don't know, f**king deleted the flaming posts? It's not FAIR. Oh suuuure, they'll edit out flames of posts, delete threads for no reason other than 'o there's a thread for this' when the thread they're referring to HAS BEEN DEAD FOR TWO YEARS! They encourange necromancy this way, then flip out when people necropost. -____-;

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#364 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 11:58 AM

Okay. Sh*t.

So I finally got round to permanentising my world of warcraft account AGAIN (The stupid thing got stolen so I've made a new one) and then tried to install the burning crusade.

Piece of sh*te has taken ages and is promising to continue for Aeons. WHY must blizzard have so many d@mned patches?

At this stupid rate I'll never get to level 80 and get to gankify in wintergrasp before the end of summer, at which time the internet is going again.

And Elanorea has told me she won't be able to join me in my quest for vengeance against the mobs of warcraft. *Glare* *Stare* *That's your cue to let me know why, lady!*

.....sigh....

Tarnooberey.

ALSO

Ten year olds.
I'm getting very annoyed with these creatures. They think they know so much more than everyone around them, and their justification for this is that there are smarter people than them, but there aren't any around. :-/ and the internet just augments their stupidity. When they're defeated in verbal battle, they self destruct, yelling 'NOOO0OB!!' And then hide away in their little corner. Pah.

And as far as tactics go- don't mistake; most people are thick as the wall of china. The majority of players see far more sense in just rushing the main gates of a town rather than splitting into set divisions with particular objectives, enabling the attacking side to quickly and efficiently capture a rival city with minimal chance of being driven back.

I wish I had someone else to talk tactics with. >_> perhaps two minds could penetrate the layers of stupidity.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 06-05-2009 at 12:03 PM.
(#365 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-06-2009, 10:44 AM

A bit mad at mother.

Mom made me change my signature because it says the word 'sucks' in it. I liked that signature! It was true and straight forward. -.-

(#366 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-06-2009, 04:13 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!
Our computer is seriously retarded. ok, so our main website doesnt show up, and, like hardly any of our other ones either. only the "local connections" ones do. but the "1394 connection" doesnt. >.< thats why i havent been on. well, except now, bc AOL works. but of course, even on AOL, yahoo! doesnt work, so i cant view my emails until tomorrow!!! i'm gonna have like 50 pointless emails to read from my cousin and friend...god, i hate this computer. anyone here a computer geek?

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#367 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2009, 05:38 PM

Simple solution, Dolphin: NEVER USE AOL. It SUCKS. If you're having internet trouble, contact your internet provider.

Halestorm
(#368 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2009, 06:40 PM

yeah, i would, but i'm 13. my dad doesnt want to get off his lazy ass and call someone, bc he claims he can, "fix it himself."
yeah, when pigs fly...

BTW, we moved on to the finals in grammer idol, so we had to perform in front of the whole freaking school. and we did HORRIBLE. the girl that was standing next to me kept messing up, and doing her own thing like she knew everything. but, hel-lo! I WROTE THE SONG. i think i might know a little more than her...at least its over. thank god for summer break.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 06-07-2009 at 06:42 PM.
(#369 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2009, 09:12 AM

HTML is the single most annoying thing in the world.

End.

Halestorm
(#370 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-22-2009, 03:19 PM

Trolls make me very angry, especially ones who think that they're special little snowflakes who don't have to abide by the rules like everyone else.