Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#331 (permalink))
Old
xXx_Nessa_xXx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-25-2009, 09:19 PM

Im mad because this one person keeps accusing me of being fake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#332 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-26-2009, 12:28 PM

Pups. F*cking pups.

I hate it when ten year old trolls come on wacraft and start acting the big 'I am'. Tw*ts.

Good thing is, they're so nooby they're generally weak as dry twigs, and I'm usually able to gorily slaughter them. Heh.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#333 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 03-27-2009, 07:23 PM

Sickly. -.- Headache, sore throat, and white things in my throat, some itis thingy.

(#334 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-27-2009, 07:29 PM

Even more angry with my roommate. I understand not being here, but just leaving her things like that? She's lucky I didn't break them out of spite and if anything has broken, I'm not paying because it wasn't my responsibility to move everything.

Also, an idiot in some of my classes has made me angry. He decided to inform the class that marriage only has religious roots(which isn't true, before anyone argues with me) and the term marriage should only be used in relation to its religious meaning. He was arguing that *** marriage should be called unions using that logic, failing to realize straight people also get married without religious recognition. Here's the worst part--we're in college! He should at least know the history, even if his opinions are *****ed up.

Final straw, these two guys were being jerks about women behind me when I was walking to the subway. They stated the only thing women are good for is to make men feel guilty. I was tempted to turn around and slap them since they said this in connection to their girlfriends. What *****.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#335 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-28-2009, 02:43 PM

UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I THOUGHT IT WAS SPRING!!!!!!!!!
But nooooooooooo my mom and sister are sick with the flu.
(#336 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-29-2009, 07:31 AM

The woteveritis break just can't come fast enough. >_> Stupid school, stupid homework. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#337 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-29-2009, 10:35 AM

^Amen Bagh I'm mad because my friend got all of the attention for her science fair board instead of me.She brought fish. >< well figures.I shoulda brought a cat.
(#338 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-03-2009, 05:02 PM

I need to get every bit of this out now, so excuse me if you don't understand what has been going on in my personal life lately.

So, I've been planning for a while now to meet up with a friend of mine who is supposed to be visiting the city in a few weeks. I've been excited to see her and to spend time with her, but today she suddenly revealed to me that my ex might be coming along too. Worse-he'd be staying in his old place in my building with his old roommates.

Of course I flipped! I can't see him, can't speak to him. I had a nightmare just two weeks ago about him and woke up having a panic attack, yet she tries to tell me he won't bother me. I can't help but feel frustrated because I feel like she's not trying to understand my situation. He said that before and harassed me horribly, what would change this? Not only that, but I am so angry that he would come here and that no one is questioning it. His family might even be driving him, which is ridiculous since they know I'm here and that I am trying to avoid him. His girlfriend, who was once a friend, doesn't find it funny that he won't stay in a hotel and has instead opted to stay in my apartment building.

WHEN WILL THEY ****ING REALIZE THERE IS ANOTHER REASON?! HE ONLY WANTS TO ****ING HARASS ME! God, only saving grace in this moment is my boyfriend telling me that I can stay with him for the weekend. He practically ordered me, which I completely understand since if I stay, he'll either try to contact me or I'll have constant panic attacks and a mental breakdown eventually. Not good.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#339 (permalink))
Old
alleypie99811 (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-20-2009, 06:28 PM

MY ****ING BOYFRIEND WON'T STOP FLIRTING WITH MY FRIEND. HE'LL KILL ME IF I BREAK UP WITH HIM... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. (: My angers out. Now i can feel good if he flirts. -smiles and walks off- WAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT! -comes back- I can't feel good. But i'll know i won't have to curse s*** at him and get a stupid referrall. (:
(#340 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 05-01-2009, 07:27 PM

o_O...

I'm upset that this stupid person on here, not naming names but the persons been banned, left a comment on her friends profile begging to be unbanned from a fourm my friend made! She rightfully deserved her ban, and is not getting unbanned. -.-