Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#311 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-06-2009, 04:14 PM

^... Uh. O_o Ever realize maybe she's doing it for attention? You're giving her that attention. Just ignore her.
--

Just sick of being sick, here. Had to come home from school, feel like crap for abandoning the secretary I work with (office worker is my middle name! XD) and I took a two hour long catnap. Woke up twice because of the phone. -.-;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#312 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-06-2009, 05:51 PM

at Silent_Wolf:
Yeah I know, she's an attention freak, that's why I hate her. She still thinks we are the best of friends and la di da. I recently started sitting away from her on the bus ride to school(we used to sit in the same seat) and now she's sitting with me again! GAH! I hate that. I asked her why she was sitting next to me after I moved and she was all like, "FINE, I'll sit in the back" but then I felt bad and told her she could stay cuz I don't want her to start stuff about me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#313 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2009, 05:57 PM

I'd still tell her to stay away; so what if she starts things up about you? So she'll get new friends, but sooner or later they'll get fed up with her attention-seeking too and she'll realize she's being really stupid.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#314 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2009, 05:44 AM

Sorry for the doublepost, but gah.

I'm so sick of being sick! I couldn't sleep last night and whenever I woke up and tried to move to a different spot on my bed, I got really dizzy and I felt even sicker. UGH!

Halestorm
(#315 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 08:59 PM

Im tired of parents who obviously spout racist, sexist and generally predjudice beliefs to their children.

Theres no other reason for a 6yr old to say to another "Well im a boy so I get to have a job, girls arent allowed to have jobs, they have to stay at home and have babies and cook and clean, cause thats what theyre SUPPOSED to do" among other things...
(#316 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 11:03 AM

That's probably just childish arrogance combined with watching too many stereotypical cartoons. >_>

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#317 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-13-2009, 04:50 PM

I'm just angry at everyone today. I'm angry mostly with the kids in the honors program at my college with me. I respect their opinions a lot, but they say such stupid things sometimes. Really, how can they defend a student speech with no purpose that is laden with sexual innuendo and then not the articles about everyday issues like teenage pregnancy and divorce? I think they have incredibly skewed views on censorship.

I also hate teens right now. Hate them. They are incredibly stupid and frustrating and I just want to throw up my hands and strangle them sometimes.

I've just had a bad day, especially since my anxiety kicked into overdrive a few hours ago.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#318 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-13-2009, 04:53 PM

I'm buggered cuz I'm coming down with something, my temperature is jumping from one extreme to another and I have aches and pains. GAH.

I'm also annoyed the writing forum isen't up yet. I'm coming out with loads of ideas for short stories.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#319 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-13-2009, 05:00 PM

I'm mad because
A) I'm freezing
B)The little girl I sat to next to on my my bus (My neighbor) started scratching me ,hitting me,trying to bite me,and stealing my sticker and screaming at me "GET OUT YOUR CELL PHONE!GET OUT YOUR CELL PHONE!" geez...
C)Stupid science fair.I have to do the display board this week.blech

...I'm mad because
For some stupid reason I got sent out of the classroom because I said to my self I didn't like my group and Kaitlyn this priss that tells on every one that says or does something that has NOTHING to do with her,tell on people,says,thats not nice,Alix.So I say I don't care.So she goes and tells on me. (What are we 1st graders?) So I have to go over to the science teacher.And she says-Alix what would you say if I said I didn't like my group and you were in it?
Me-I'd say I didn't care.Why does someone elses bad opinion about me matter to me?
Teacher-What'd you say to Kaitlyn?
Me-I didnt say anything to her *rolls eyes*
Teacher-Thats the thing.I'm always wrong and your always right.Go out in the hall

WTF?

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-14-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Double Post
(#320 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-14-2009, 07:07 AM

Mist, you NEVER backtalk a teacher. :\ That was your own fault.

Halestorm