Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#301 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 02-21-2009, 07:28 PM

Well you got it and you will love it and praise me for telling you about it. No need to thank me. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#302 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-21-2009, 07:32 PM

My mom will be thanksing you for another reason I don't come out into the daylight and stay in my dark room on the computer.

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#303 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-23-2009, 07:54 AM

I'm getting really sick of people who don't read the boldprint in my posts on the Gaia Exchange, I refuse to barter because usually the price they want is nowhere NEAR what I'm willing to sell for. Either you go higher than my listed price or you get nothing. -.-;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#304 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 02:46 PM

I hate that. -.- Plus I got a PM from a moron who wanted me to donate them my ninja fish. BUY YOUR FREAKING OWN YOU STUPID BEGGAR! JEEZ!

(#305 (permalink))
Old
carly666 (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to carly666 Send a message via Yahoo to carly666
Default 02-28-2009, 02:18 AM

Wow, I remember when I made this, its been forever... and it seems this thread became very popular. Pretty awesome!!

I'm angry because my bf went to sleep before I could get online!!!

(#306 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-28-2009, 06:16 AM

CARRRRLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

*superglomp*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#307 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 03-01-2009, 10:08 AM

I am incredibly ticked off right now. Some people just can't freaking accept that they're wrong sometimes. If you make a mistake, is it so hard to freaking own up to it, instead of blaming it on someone else? Gah.

(#308 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM

Im mad because im sick and I cant swallow most foods because my throat is so sore. Im living off apple puree, yoghurt and juice. I wish epople wouldnt come to school when theyre really sick that way everyone else wont catch everything. Two of my friends are at home aswell cause they have the same thing.
(#309 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 03-05-2009, 06:36 PM

I'm mad, not FURIOUS, that a *****bully that has been bullying me for a bit said that I'm 'spreading lies' about her when I'm not! Do they not realise how much trouble they're already in!? Its not like it will get them out of trouble or anything. -.-

(#310 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-06-2009, 06:33 AM

My friend is such a liar! She lies about EVERYTHING! And they're really dumb lies, too. She lied about her family being in a gang, when they are obviously not! She lied to everyone about where she's from. She even said that she's Puerto Rican when she's 100% white! She's from... I don't even know! And now another friend is calling her a liar and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I hate her, and she's loosing a lot of friends. HA! she deserves this.