Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#221 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-08-2009, 03:21 PM

Wolfie, those teeth would come in useful. Alternately, you could carefully monitor his jokes and wait for a spot to make a fool of him. xDDD

Today when my aunt was driving me home, she asked me could I get in. I said, 'Ich habe eine schlussel', and I'm pretty sure that means 'I have a key' xD (Someone German verify? German is fun to talk about! =D)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 01-09-2009, 01:36 AM

T___T

So far, The Haunting Of Castle Malloy has been THE biggest letdown. I spent 20 bucks on this piece of garbage? Now granted, the graphics are great, and I did get pretty freaked out when Fiona was in the hut looking like the ghost-like creature she is, but still. Those puzzles are irritating the SHIIT out of me, and I really don't like how I pretty much get to talk to about three people during most of the game, but with the older games, I got to talk to at least five. -fumes-

I want my Secret Of The Shadow Ranch quality games. D; Now that game, was FANTASTIC. I just had to sit back and go, 'woah', after I finished it, because every part of it was so incredibly fun. And now what? Creature Of Kapu Cave pretty much melted half the braincells I have; Danger By Design's characters annoyed every last piece of me; UGH! Now, I must admit, The Phantom Of Venice WAS a good game, but compared to games like The Haunted Mansion? Nah, it's all so much worse. I think the only thing driving me to complete this piece of shiiit with its irritating rocket cables, fins, and stupid chemicals that I don't give a donkey's butt over, is that I get to see the preview of the next Nancy Drew game coming out.

Maybe, just maybe, that one will be better. Come on, HerInteractive, clean up your act!

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM

I had the most awful tuesday ever. I went to Walmart to pick up some groceries because I promised my boyfriend a nice dinner for the next night and of course who is there but my ex at the deli counter. Minute I saw him I walked away as fast as possible, but he insisted on following me around the grocery section and even started to approach me in the minute or two that my boyfriend left to grab tortillas until I finally broke down, put everything back, and left. At that point in time, I was starting to have a massive panic attack and ended up spending a good 10 minutes in the car crying while having huge trouble with my breathing. I ended up going to the police, who then told me they could do nothing because he might be "doing his job". It was so incredibly frustrating because it was obvious he was following me around and now I can no longer return to walmart because he might start trouble.

On the bright side, I got to complain like crazy to his manager about how uncomfortable I was and informed him in my loveliest tone that I would not be returning to shop there after that since I am in fear for my safety. Seriously, what is he going to do next time? Follow me to the parking lot? Follow me home or to my boyfriend's house? I don't even feel right sitting in my house right now, I'm afraid he's going to show up.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#224 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2009, 01:29 PM

Kitty, if I where you, I'd walk in there and slap him in the face wearing a steel gauntlet. Filthy bast'ard has no right to act that way.

I have a ditchload of homework for the weekend. Uuugggnnnhhh. Not nice.
I, Do, Not, Like, My, New, Stalker. You know, those creepy people who follow me around school. He's such an annoying gark. At lunch he continually urges me out into the 'Sunshine' *Spit* I like the frost, **** it! O_o
He's like my mother in male form. It's.. creepy. -_- Why can't they just rack off and leave me alone?

On the plus side I got a warcraft sunwell trilogy manga book about ten times the size of my other manga's, and it featured sylvanas. In a skimpy leather thing.. Hhmmm.
She also screamed like a, well.. Banshee. -...- It was so funny when she did it to Dar'Khan. xD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#225 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-09-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
I have a ditchload of homework for the weekend. Uuugggnnnhhh. Not nice.
I, Do, Not, Like, My, New, Stalker. You know, those creepy people who follow me around school. He's such an annoying gark. At lunch he continually urges me out into the 'Sunshine' *Spit* I like the frost, **** it! O_o
He's like my mother in male form. It's.. creepy. -_- Why can't they just rack off and leave me alone?
Eugh, I know what you mean. I hate it when people come and follow me around to ask stupid questions and make inane comments. Don't these assclowns have anything better to do? Plus, brushing them off makes me feel lousy for being rude.

And yup, gotta love the cold. Well, in moderation, anyway . That reminds me, the weather's getting warmer again. I hope the cold lasts a little longer, so we can go ice-skating in our PE lessons.

(#226 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 01-09-2009, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
Kitty, if I where you, I'd walk in there and slap him in the face wearing a steel gauntlet. Filthy bast'ard has no right to act that way.
The sad thing is, I am terrified of him. I may be a black belt, but the second he comes around I turn into a scared little girl. I had to wait to complain until Jason had two friends(equally big as him) with us so I could feel safe enough to go inside again.

(#227 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-09-2009, 06:52 PM

I say, complain to his manager. He is not allowed to behave that way at work, and if he loses his job; then that's his own fault. He deserves to have his butt kicked by a girl; if I lived where you do, I'd go round there and do it for you. XD

(#228 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-09-2009, 07:11 PM

Miranda, you scare me. O_o You're bloody badass. Hhmmmm.... Still. He needs something horrible done to him. Layering his face in paint would be good, but I doubt there's a paintball gun handy.
Kitty, wtf did that messed up creep do to you? O.o I don't think you could be that scared of the dirty fiddler just because he was obsessive when you where together.

Hhhmmm. I wonder, do you have a 7 foot big brother/family member?

(#229 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 01-10-2009, 04:21 PM

I prefer not to discuss it in detail, but it was an abusive relationship. Possibly the worst I have ever been in. For the family, I'm the oldest of 7(possibly 8 in the future). None are a single bit scary, but I have my tae kwon do family(which includes my boyfriend).

Miranda, you are a darling. I did call his manager the next day and tried to get across to him that I am a completely reasonable customer with a distinct fear for my safety. I pulled out the magic "I will take my business elsewhere" card.

(#230 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-10-2009, 04:24 PM

See, I just don't like Wal-Mart, I prefer Target xD

Gah, Itunes is charging me for songs that I bought, but I haven't recieved them. Stupid itunes.

baby, you got me. ♥