Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-08-2009, 01:04 AM

Do you use a translator or something on here Delly? Because your writing seems fine to me.

I am getting really mad, I have tried to get these to songs for my iPod, and I have a youtube converter, which only seems to work when it likes to, which isn't very helpful. I have found placed to download the songs, but when I put it on iTunes, it doesn't let me edit the title and things, and I always do that because I am just so organised like that. I also can't get the album art either, which ticks me off as well.
Oh and another thing. When I am skating, I wear gloves obviously. In one of my gloves there is a hole, and I always wipe off my blades when I skate once in a while to free them from snow, and when I wipe it away, the blade always cuts my finger on the one spot where the hole is. I swear, I have had a cut there for a few weeks now, and I have gotten new gloves, but they wear out so fast. Probably from wiping the blades. And little cuts like that hurt like hell and take a long time to heal, it's also where the finger bends...so it hurts. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-08-2009, 12:23 PM

I'm getting slightly annoyed because these goblins which are no more than level 67 or so can hit over 300 on me in booty bay even though I'm a level 80 in tier 4/5/6 armour. Pssshhh. Maybe I need a better weapon to kill them faster. My dagger sucks.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-08-2009, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aihana_ View Post
Do you use a translator or something on here Delly? Because your writing seems fine to me.
Yes I have an electronic translator called a lexibook. I have been taught English as a second language so I do know the basics. Writting is simple on the computer because of my translator and other translators on the internet. If you spoke to me in person my English is very poor.

(#214 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2009, 12:52 PM

Delly, where do you come from? :S Germany?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#215 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-08-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
Delly, where do you come from? :S Germany?
Munich, Germany

(#216 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2009, 01:33 PM

Cool! =D I know a tweeeny bit of german, actually. xD
Anyway, what I wanted to ask you is, is there a german type of chatspeak?

(#217 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-08-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delly1 View Post
Yes I have an electronic translator called a lexibook. I have been taught English as a second language so I do know the basics. Writting is simple on the computer because of my translator and other translators on the internet. If you spoke to me in person my English is very poor.
I know what you mean; my English pronunciation is atrocious. But I think your writing is really good. I could write German as good as you write English maybe if I had access to dictionaries and grammar books, and it'd take me an hour to write a simple post XD.

(#218 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-08-2009, 02:31 PM

I only know one word in German; Achtung. XD

My Grrr today is the flipping weather. -.- It's just so cold! It was minus 6 last night. O_o

(#219 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-08-2009, 02:57 PM

Physics test tomorrow, and I can't be arsed to study.

(#220 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-08-2009, 03:03 PM

I want to slap this moron in my car class, he thinks he's soooo funny and clever. I was asking for 400 grit wetordry sandpaper, and he kept twisting it around. -.- Yeah, he did give me the right one, but only after arsing about for five minutes. And don't get me started on why I don't work tool room anymore; I got sick and tired of him and his stupid buddy Tyler asking me for nonexistent tools such as gas cleaner, a 'wobbywoo' (which I later found out they were referring to the speed tool. -__-), a wigglywob, and something like a micpherson thing, I didn't catch it.

But yeah, I get sick of people thinking I don't know what tools I'm using.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm