Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-24-2005, 07:04 AM

OMFG!!!!!! THE COMPUTER'S GOING TO DIE!!! * ING GAWD!!!! *faints*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
stArlightx3 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to stArlightx3 Send a message via MSN to stArlightx3
Default 12-24-2005, 06:24 PM

i effing hate you.
totally kidding

okay here i go RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

KK IM DONE

claudio sanchez makes my heart beat, STOP!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Laiyazenna (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to Laiyazenna Send a message via MSN to Laiyazenna
Default 12-24-2005, 11:05 PM

So we just dump it all out?

Well if so, then I'M SO ****ED AT MY DAD FOR NOT TRUSTING ME AND BEIN' ALL NOSY AND TRYING TO SEE WHAT I'M DOING ONLINE AND THINKING I'M A ******* AND LOOKING AT NASTY THINGS AND THEN TELLING ME HE'S DOING NOTHING LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO'S BOTHERING AND I NEVER SPY ON HIM AND ACT ALL NOSY AND USE GETTING DRINKS EVERY SECOND AS AN EXCUSE TO LOOKE CLOSESLY AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN!!!!!

Also, I'm ****ed at my cousin's ex boyfriend for saying he wanted to push her down the stairs so they would lose their baby.

I wanna marry Brenda Song!

Add me. ^_^
(#14 (permalink))
Old
smoochumbabe (Offline)
Bonita

Default 12-26-2005, 10:27 AM

I HATE MY DAD SOMETIMES BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT ME PAINTING MY NAILS BLACK AND WEARING ALOT OF BLACK IS UGLY *Bacause the way i dress and act are 2 totally different things*
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 12-26-2005, 11:02 AM

SKR>EW THOSE MOTHER F.UCKING LABLERZ THEY DON'T KNOW US THAT WELL oh and btw he don't know what you're thinkin or anything so that just throws him off

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Laiyazenna (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Send a message via AIM to Laiyazenna Send a message via MSN to Laiyazenna
Default 12-26-2005, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochumbabe
I HATE MY DAD SOMETIMES BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT ME PAINTING MY NAILS BLACK AND WEARING ALOT OF BLACK IS UGLY *Bacause the way i dress and act are 2 totally different things*
I know how you feel, girl. I like to color my nails black and my dad's all, "Oh how embarrassing!"

I wanna marry Brenda Song!

Add me. ^_^
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-27-2005, 05:30 PM

I ahte Lindsay

(#18 (permalink))
Old
deadcaller (Offline)
Addict

Default 01-04-2006, 02:43 AM

The thing that I hate most is bullying. I was sitting on the bus one day and then four boys started picking on me, they started poking me and touching me, so I got my nails and ripped half their skin off. I am really angrey at them now because I am the one getting the blame!!!!!! Four boys against one girl, all the same age of me. What am I supposed to do???!!!
Same here with the black situation. My dad dosen't mind, but my Mum is a diffrent matter. She thinks that the reason I am so misrable is because I am wearing black. Shows what she knows.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-11-2006, 04:31 PM

*sighs* I had to bring up harassment charges today since this guy won't leave me alone... What bothers me even more is my sister is oblivious to the fact that he's not a great person for her to be hanging out with. Hello? guy who dealt drugs for a while, was planning on raping a girl, and has harassed tons of people vs. older sister. Who're we going to trust? Of course not the older sister... The older sister just got so involved in his life and is to blame for him harassing her although she hasn't so much as said two words to this guy. Common sense please?

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Taya17 (Offline)
Candybar

Default 01-29-2006, 05:29 PM

My friend who I will not name, she knows who she is, is a total ***** and won't get it through her head that if she don't say sorry to me I won't say sorry to her.