Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 07-15-2008, 11:11 PM

Sorry about the random rant but...

just so I don't confuse you, I work at a doctor's office

I can't stand this girl at my work. ugh... she's trying to get me fired by making me look stupid in front of my boss >.<
Yesterday she got on my case saying that I have to alphabetize the charts before filing them away, so today I alphabetize all the charts that we put on a counter to be filed(people just basically throw them on that counter, so it would be much better to alphabetize them so when we have to look for a patient's chart there we can find it right away if it's there.). She got mad again saying to not alphabetize the charts(I have no idea where her logic is...), so not wanting to really deal with her or make her even more mad, I left to go pick up other files around the office. When I came back I found all the charts totally disorganized by her. That only waists time because then we just have to RE-alphabetize them again to go put them away.
A little bit later we were looking for a patient's chart. She looked it up and declared that it was in our office somewhere and that I should go around and find it. I looked but found nothing so I searched int he computer and found that it was in one of our sister buildings, right when i was about to call over to have them send the chart over she came over to me and got mad because she said the chart was here, not in the other building.
About an hour later when she was working on it again she called me over and asked me why I didn't call the other building since it would obviously be there. I retold her what happened calmly to see if she would remember.... she only got mad and said it was my fault that we couldn't find it.
Earlier that day I had asked if I was going to have the 12:00 lunch today since we switch off from 12 to 1 every other day. She said that I could so i took my lunch then. at the very end when i was coming back I saw her and her friend driving up since evidentially they had taken the 12:00 lunch as well. and then made a big hissy fit when my boss was walking by saying how I wasn't supposed to take my lunch then. And this is after she took my lunch hour so she could hang out with her friends for lunch.... so I would get to be alone.

Ugh! She's just a pain! I can't wait for school so I can quit this job!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
KatrinaK (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-20-2008, 11:27 AM

I hate going to the movies to see The Dark Knight and waiting in line for an hour, then going to wait in the snack line and having three ADULTS skip you without so much as a backward glance!!! GRRRR!!!

Je Suis Katrina is finally up - please visit!

TWO New contests @ JSK!

av base
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 06:23 AM

GGGRRRR. For some reason today when I tried to log into WoW, I was back on the realm suggestion page! When I tried to log back into the Emerald dream, (My realm) I couldn't find it! If it was deleted along with my hard-worked characters, I'll bloody HUNT. BLIZZARD. DOWN. Let's just cross our fingers and hope I'll be invading gnomeregan again soon. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#144 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-30-2008, 07:00 AM

Don't worry, it's just the weekly server maintenance thing. Your realm should be back up later today, if it isn't already.
As for me, my server seems to be full of people who love to gank you at 15% health while you're doing dailies. Happened to me three times already.

(#145 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 07:08 AM

Hehe. Whats realm are you on again? XD (And what's your name)

(It came back on) (It nwo says its restarting in 11 minutes) -_-

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by Miranda_ : 07-30-2008 at 05:40 PM.
(#146 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-30-2008, 10:52 AM

GRRRRRRRR
Maria and Khazi are going back to school i dont want them too i will miss them.
i love them the best dollers ever
(#147 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-11-2008, 03:20 PM

I'm getting really freakin' sick of people supporting that Palin lady! She's awful, end of story. She wants abstinence-only sex ed; well, to her I say "something tells me that didn't work out so well for your knocked-up daughter!" Because come on!!! The girl's seventeen, five months on, and getting married to the father because "it was the right thing to do." This is NOT Alaska! This is America. As a result of sh*tty (pardon the language, there is simply no other word) parenting, more and more kids are "experimenting" at younger and younger ages; we as a nation should be teaching them HOW TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!!! DUH! Not telling them "just say no, that's the smart thing!" because obviously no one in this country is even LISTENING.

It's just really p*ssing me off because well, frankly, it's stupid. -.- And she's purely anti-abortion; what happened to a WOMAN'S choice?! This lady has seven kids from what I hear, and her oldest as I said is knocked up at the age of seventeen! Way I look at it, she's really out of touch with today's world and needs to get in the NOW and get out of the conservative era!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 09-11-2008 at 03:24 PM.
(#148 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM

im mad at all the mean girls who think there better than everyone else

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#149 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 09-17-2008, 10:05 PM

I am mad because, My laptop is busted, and I started a really good handrawn the other night, it was going AWESOME! and now, I can't finish it.
And we may need to get a new one, and then I will have to buy my animator all over again!
HOW UNFAIR!
And aaallll my stuff is gonna be gone
*cries* T^T

(#150 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 09:55 PM

I, like Wolfie, am VERY angry that ANYONE supports that sad excuse for a woman - a.k.a, Sarah Palin. Other then what Wolfie said, she's also against g@y marriage, she has no respect for animals, and she's making all women look like fools. I'm not American, but Palin is a poor choice. Think. Vote Obama.

-.- You know what else REALLY bothers me? Twilight. Worst. Book. Series. Ever. Stephanie Meyer needs to learn how to write.

OH. And I HIGHLY dislike copiers that claim they didn't copy. "Oh, I didn't know. I just thought it was cool!" T.T Bah. Then they make others look uncreative. I won't mention any names... she knows who she is... but I'm not happy with them because they copied something of mine. What they did is something they can't change now, but it p*sses me off that said person tells me that they didn't know.

Maybe I'll make a new account on here...