Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-25-2007, 03:51 PM

Don't we all hate them!

This boy broke up with me because mah friend lied to him! I effing hate her!!!! Told her I was going out with another boy at the same time! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!
This ticks me off. Right after he broke up with me, he called to get back together with me because his friend said my friend was lying!!!!!

I F*CKING HATE BOYS!!!!!!!!!

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 11-26-2007, 05:26 PM

geez, my friend ****es me off so much.
I let her borrow my shirt like, a month ago and today she says "hun I have your shirt, but, um, I need to tell you something about it" and I, as a joke, say, "as long as no one ji**ed on it it's fine" and shes like "well...see...nothing got on it at all but, I kinda had s.ex in it" and I was like "OH MY GOSH whyyyy would you do that?!" and she's like "well it just kinda happened.. I'm sorry. I washed it"
And I'm like "gah... I don't know if I can take that back now!" and she says "nothing got on it, I swear, it's totally fine, it's clean" and I say "it doesn't matter, it may be physically clean but mentally.... _insert name of friend here_... you're having sex in MY clothes when I'M not even doing it in my clothes!!! wtf?"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I WANNA EFFIN... I'm just mad, I wore it ONCE before she took it.
Sure enough though, it's in my hamper waiting to be washed -_- I couldn't part with it I love the shirt too much.
I love my friend but GAHHHHH. Just... ugh...
*is done*

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 03:06 PM

GAAAAAAAAH!!

Warning, below are spoilers for Stephen King's The Stand (uncut version), so if you want to read the book, DO NOT READ THIS RANT!!

Quote:
I can't believe Nick Andros, the deaf guy, is dead. Harold put a bomb in Ralph's house, where everyone was having a meeting.

I AM SUPPOSED TO DO A REPORT ON NICK! HOW CAN I IF HE'S DEAD?!?!!?
End rant.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#124 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 03:30 PM

GRR...

Stupid mom... Alcoholic, depressive, "I hate everyone - minus my own mom" b*tch. And I HATE people telling me otherwise. It's me who knows her!!
Stupid guys asking if I'll have some kind of sex with them. GR! I have a boyfriend! NO ALREADY! GET OVER IT!
Stupid brother, he plays on the computer ALL day and never gets in trouble, but when I do it' my mom yells, "Hayley, you've been spending too much time on the internet! GET THE F*CK OFF NOW!"
Stupid miscarriage. NO DUH I'M TOO STRESSED! Stupid doctors telling me that was the reason. Psh.
Stupid "friends" making me fail projects because they're too d@mn busy downloading music onto SCHOOL COMPUTERS!
Stupid me. I'm never good enough. And when I am, say I ace something, everyone takes my work to study from and copies the d@mn answers! "Hayley? What was this story about?" "Hayley? How do you do this? I wasn't listening." "Hayley can I see your notes? Mine are stupid."
F*CK! CAN'T THEY DO THEIR OWN WORK?!

WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO SUCK SOOOOOO MUCH?!

- End Rant -
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 04:24 PM

*kicks stupid skinny b*tches in head* How the f*ck dare you whisper behind my back? You're just jealous cuz I have curves and b'oobs and you don't. End of.

(#126 (permalink))
Old
RockerBoy97 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-27-2007, 05:10 PM

aaaaaaaaarg im mad at this d___m kid in my drama
im not giving away his name. i hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's 9 and my 5 year old brother's more muture than him!! back stage he like freakin loud he talk's on stage!!!!!!! he say's he has 3 girlfreinds and had a little bit of sex(wtf). and in the theater we perform we perform there more than once.
he is f____n pain in the _ss and once in one of the show's during a scene this person had there coat on inside out he practically yelled out your coat's on inside out and almost every body heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and he mocks like 4 year old's do!!!!!!!
and once during rehearsal he randomly just pushed this girl into the wall
and our director is strict so he got yelled at and he got suspended and that make's me feel a 'lil better but only for the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#127 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-05-2008, 10:33 PM

GAWD!
LEAVE. HARRY. POTTER. ALONE.
I don't CARE wtf you guys say about Simpsons being funny, I think it sucks as much as friggin' Spongebob!
All these shows are SO IMMATURE, and I cannot BELIEVE the people watching them.
And WTF? Spiderman, although not a favorite of mine, is an okay triology. BUT NO! Simpsons has to go and RUIN IT.
I HATE people who ruin things.
Like, Weird Al.
He takes PERFECTLY GOOD SONGS and DESTROYS THEM.
Complicated is one of my favorite songs! >__<
And someone did that to "Greensleeves"!
IT WAS A GOOD TUNE. ONE THAT THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE NEW LYRICS PROBABLY COULDN'T MAKE.
And it turns into a religious song all of a sudden, and now everyone knows the tune as the STUPID FRIGGIN COPIED VERSION.
And what's worse?
COPYING ART.
COPYING ART! WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD COPY ART?
WELL. There are some RANDOM N00BS IN THIS WORLD WHO WILL. AND THEY'LL GET AWAY WITH IT TOO.
Prove it?
Hah. I won't. Experience it yourself.
If I hacked a person's account on here, no one would probably even notice.
Not unless someone pointed it out.
[And no. Imma NOT steal someone's account.]
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 01-05-2008, 11:03 PM

GROWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IHATE THE TESTS AT SCHOOL AND *NAME WITHHELD* FOREVER!!!!!!
MATH READING BOILOGY PLANTS!!!!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT PLANTS...............WHY MUST WE LEARN.

ALSO SIMPSONS AND SPONGEBOB ARE THE STUPIDEST SHOWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO MY BROTHER IS REALLYY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!GOD THIS FEELS GOOD.

ALSO I HATE Stupid,Ugly SIMON COWELL!!!!!!AND I HEARD HE MIGHT BE REPLACED BY A COWBOY (PHEW)

ANGER IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This actually helps
(#129 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-11-2008, 07:19 PM

ok I had a really really bad day today
first I went to school and had a Bio test and only got 1/10 and then I had a french oral presentation that eevryone laughed at cuz I said everything in a stuudering manner then I went to TAC class and my teacher said my project was trash and through it out then my portfoli for grad was considered garbage
and then my wallet with all my money in it was stolen its just too perfect

(#130 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 01-11-2008, 07:27 PM

I had an okay day today, but it was kinda bad.
I had a spanish test and I think I got an 10/11 on it.
Then, during Tech. this guy named Tim always calls me sl*t, bi*ch, g*y, and all this other stuff.
It is soo annoying.
Also, he is in 3 of my classes. ERRR..
It makes me soo mad!

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.