Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2007, 07:40 PM

Fine, your choice. Just as it's also my choice if I don't want pointless posts in my doll topic. I just know you're referring to me; not that I care.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2007, 07:48 PM

^ Just what I said, NO ONE WOULD CARE.
Especially not you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2007, 07:50 PM

Have you gone yet, Ms Attention Seeker? Thought you were going cuz this site is soooo sucky compared to Gaia. No-one will miss you, your multiple accounts or your smug superiority.

(#114 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-11-2007, 07:58 PM

Mazda, get a f**king grip. You were NOT HELPING her in any way; ti_shing has done nothing but cause trouble on this board since she joined. And Miranda did nothing to you, she didn't even insult you and yet you're acting like your ego's been popped like a balloon. You want to leave, fine, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#115 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 11-11-2007, 08:11 PM

Rawr. My dog wont friggin shut up! *COVERS EARS* SHUT THE (BEEP) UP SHILOH!!!! (And he CONTINUES to f-ing bark!) URG! Dose anybody have this problem? My earsare SORE! Hes SOOOO disobedient!

(#116 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2007, 08:14 PM

I hate it when dogs do that. Especially the shrill dogs. X_X Our neighbors have a yippy shi.tzu.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#117 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-11-2007, 08:25 PM

^ Gawd, I feel your pain. (A neighbor of ours have a shrill dog :P) But my dog is a big 3 year old (He turned 3 october 24) Yellow lab. (Dont ask where we got the name shiloh.) Hes just plain loud. He barks 24/7 and bumps into my arm when Im on the computer. He keeps on and keeps on. It turns out when he bumps into my arm, he wants a belly scratch :P. (And he keeps barking this very moment.) Man, my ears hurt so badly.

(#118 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2007, 08:28 PM

Rub his belly! I think he's an incarnation of the Buddha statue; they love their stomachs rubbed. XD

Halestorm
(#119 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-11-2007, 08:31 PM

^ Lol. My mum is going absolutly insane- shes defitintly had enough barking. For 3 years- 24/7- we've heard non-stop barking. Now, to belly rub! :P

(#120 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 11-18-2007, 08:31 PM

I'm so sick and tired of boys!
It's ridiculous.
And being the hypcrite I am, I feel so weird, knowing I won't see the two boys I reeeeally like for a looong time (one more week...)
I'm dying...
Tyler must call me.
But he won't, because he just wont.
So I'll be all alone
With no friends to talk to
I would be happy if I had Scott's number.
But noooooo.
I'm too afraid to ask.
Grr.
I.
Hate.
What.
Boys.
Do.
To.
You.