Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Wink 03-06-2009, 07:22 PM

I thought I had posted here, but I guess I never clicked submit, lol.

Okey dokes, Lancaster is my married name everyone who didn't know it thought I was from Britain or whatever...especially in avie chat, but I guess that's because I'm an American night owl so I'm up and online when they are, lol. Nope!
And Princess because the shoe fit, lol. The first time my mom heard my username (exchanging email addresses over the phone) I could tell she just rolled her eyes and thought "yes...yes, of course it is!" Anyway, suits my personality just perfectly cause I'm so gosh darn girly .

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-06-2009, 07:29 PM

I never really thought about whether my username fitted me; I just liked the name and the character. XD Miranda is the only female character in "The Tempest". She's the daughter of Prospero, is emotional and has great inner strength.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-06-2009, 07:50 PM

I got mine because at one time, I learned that the man I known to be as a dad, disowned me. I was craving sweets to calm me down. and my friend was looking for a new nex. I told her Sweet;;TEMPTATION**. but I can't use these characters on here, so I just added some x's, a couple of _ and all in capitals.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-16-2009, 06:30 AM

Don't think I've posted here...

Well, when I was a kid, my friend-guy and I used to pretend to go off to another realm, similarly t the main characters in Bridge to terabitha, except I didn't die. O_o Anyways, my friend-guy, we'll call him... Joe... started calling my charrie the Queen. In our little game, it was because I obtained a magical bracelet called the Earth Bracelet that will turn most anyone to stone if they did so much as poke it, yet my charrie could wear it like an accessory.

He was the one who made up the bracelet, not me, before any of you blame me for sue-ish-ness! XD Anyways, "Queen" got upgraded to "Spirit Queen" when we both decided that the cool bracelet should grant the user who can wear it without turning to stone cool powers.

During middle school, I used this name on Runescape (yes, I used to play it! XD), and I also discovered that I liked making/dressing dolls. (Not hand-drawing yet!).

When I joined the mainsite, I had all but dropped the name Spirit_Queen in favor for Violet_witch_4eva, but when I joine dthe mainsite, I wanted something short and simple, so I used Spirit_Queen instead. I didn't expect to log on often, but then I found the forums.. and the rest is history! XD

(#85 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 12-29-2009, 11:36 PM

My username...hmmm well I wanted to sign up like 6 years ago on nick.com and they didn't have any usernames I wanted to use available (i had lots of free time at my dad's restaurant :P) so one of the waiters told me to just randomly pick some letters so i did and I ended up with cwer. (i always pronounce it crew) but my dad says it looks like it should be pronounced sewer so he always calls me sewer (nice right?) [:

Last edited by cwer : 12-29-2009 at 11:38 PM.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Andjelija (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Skype™ to Andjelija
Default 12-30-2009, 07:38 AM

Well, my real name's Andjela, but instead of it i used Andjelija, since it's a name to, and one of my nicknames, so...
(#87 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 12-30-2009, 12:06 PM

well i love twilight and im team jacob.when me and my sister made this account we had just come from school so thats how mine came about.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2009, 02:30 PM

Well, mine is pretty simple: my dog's name is Bella lol

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#89 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-30-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
Well, mine is pretty simple: my dog's name is Bella lol
I remember when I first met you months and months ago I thought your name was after Bella from Twilight...at least I think that's what I thought, lol. I DO remember confusing you with another member that had a Premi maker under the name Bellarose. xD

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#90 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2009, 03:00 PM

Haha I'm not surprised you thought that (or thought you thought that). after all, when I first joined, I was more than a little obsessed with the series. I hope that was a good maker you confused me with lol!

Av/Sig set: Lovie