Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 06-05-2008, 01:50 PM

mine...
well my fave number is 13, and since its unlucky for people, i put yourlucky13_x. and i had to make another cuz my friend was gonna use xH00D_ but she never did. i dont know where the _x came from. lmao(:

OOH
i just remebered!
theres ANOTHER story behind my username(:;;
i liked this guy on the basketball team, and his jersey number was 13, and he ALWAYS said that i was his lucky charm. (: so thats the main reason
teehee<3

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3

Last edited by Miranda_ : 07-23-2015 at 04:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 06-16-2008, 01:50 AM

The main character of my favorite book, Hawksong, is named Danica Shardae. Pronounced: "dah-nee-ka shar-day"

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-09-2008, 11:04 AM

i love dolphins, and my fav # is 6............
(#44 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-27-2008, 02:53 AM

Mine is from a poem my best friend made when we were in the 6th grade. It was really beautiful, its to bad I don't remember it...Lol
(#45 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyBomb (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-28-2008, 12:03 PM

Hm...I'm honestly not sure where mine came from. It's just one of those random things that popped into my head one day, and when I decided to get an account, that's what came to mind.

My usernames on other sites make more sense:
Gemmetra: the name of one of my book characters (but it sounds kind of mary-sueish so I'm thinking of changing it to Elysia)
Frog-Lizard: a type of creature from the same book. Head and neck of a dragon, and body of a frog.
Sulfer_Cupcake: It was my password for another site (which was changed long before I made it a username)
Crystalization: The name of the first real story I came up with, but have never written.

I have odd tastes, you'll just have to get used to it
(#46 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 09-28-2008, 03:44 PM

Um i'v changed my username like 5 times now >.> My first one was Tinazelda Becuse i'm tina and a fan of zelda My next one was Fallen_Dreams_X I just MADE that one up ._. Then Xx_Tina_roxs_xD_xX Tina rockss Then i think i'm here my current username is becuse i'm annoying xD

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Snow (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-29-2008, 01:31 PM

I was eating a raspberry at the time so i guessed to call myself raspberriroc cuz i also like rock music

siggy by meggiemaggot

avatar made by me, animated by love2rocknroll

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-27-2008, 08:04 PM

Catlover was made because I loved cats, 642 was added because my email address has those numbers in it. ^^

(#49 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-04-2009, 03:04 PM

Aaron is my real first name, and shadows has two meanings. It represents that shadow the hedgehog is a favorite character, which is what everyone will think of first. It also represents my favorite game, Urbz sims in the city DS, where the cheat ninja, a ninja that appears in certain places at certain times, is named heidi shadows.

I only managed to catch her properly twice in the game. Once when she knocked me out and captured me (Lolwtf) and once when I was in the right place at the right time and bought some cheats. All other times than that she only appeared in the game for a milisecond due to a glitch then vanished right away. -_-

I really loved that game. I might make an RP of it some day.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#50 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-04-2009, 04:04 PM

mhmmm.
for my photobucket that I was making in 5th grade, I wanted it to be something cool, so i tried to make it animegirl or something, but I'm stupid and I didn't know how to spell anime, and I got really mad at anime for being so hard to spell, I tried to make it anti-anime, and came out with this name XD

baby, you got me. ♥