Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-07-2007, 06:54 AM

I've got a couple names.

Curious Cricket - Cause I'm nosy, don't really use it much anymore.
Nilly - nickname of my full nickname
Niltiac Tsegrah - full nickname. XD
Silent_Wolf - I can't remember anymore, but it has to do with the fact I love wolves.
Nony Mouse - I just thought it was cute, and it's a play on Anonymous.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Wink 05-17-2008, 07:27 PM

I don't really like my username,but i wated something different that no one had,and i don't like putting numbers in my name.I also like fairies/pixies(especially tinkerbell!)and tinkerbell has pixie dust so....yeah.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
PruneBlossom (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default Username - 05-17-2008, 11:13 PM

I am Chinese, so I derived my username from my Chinese name. My Chinese name literally means PruneBlossom.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
rubah (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 05-18-2008, 04:38 PM

xD I had to look for a post I had made because I forgot what username I signed up with.

rubah was the nickname someone gave me at my old harry potter RPG. I would always give people nicknames that ended in 'ah' (cheshah, smartah, kessah), so they gave me one back based on my character's name (ruby lapiz).

turns out it means fox, so I've kinda adopted foxen as my personal mascot.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 05-22-2008, 12:46 AM

I was a lot younger (like, 8 or 9) when I joined, so I got my dad to sign me up, and we agreed on my first and middle name as my username.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
behemoth

Default 05-22-2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Niltiac Tsegrah - full nickname. XD.
ok is this ur real name backwards???

and my user name "behemoth", well i was playing a war game, and i became a pagan priestess and started breeding mythological creatures, and a behemoth was one of them. when i asked my mum what it was she said she thought it came out of the bible, so i became a biblical-mythological-pagan being.

my other username is "succubus1795", because a succubus is a demon in female form that lives off the attention of men (kinda like me lol)

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-13-2009 at 09:20 PM.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 05-22-2008, 10:47 AM

I chose the name likediamonds because I love diamonds! The original one was supposed to be likeuncutdiamonds but it was waaay too long.

avi: me

(#38 (permalink))
Old
xXx_nameless_xXx (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 05-22-2008, 01:14 PM

xXx_nameless_xXx....well I couldn't think of a username...I was just sorda 'nameless' for ideas so I used nameless and since that was taken I just added xXx_ to it. Even though at times I wonder why I didn't just use BinX as my username o.o
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Dolly_mae (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-22-2008, 05:01 PM

Dolly_Mae..WEll i didnt chose it .My dad did after my account got deleted for the under age thing. And I loved dolls and i love the month of mae. So thats how i got DOlly_mae

<3 you

Yeh,I said it watchagonna do?
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Retrogressive (Offline)
Bonita

Default 05-27-2008, 01:06 PM

I was reading the history book, And I saw the word 'Retrogressive' that was super nice. I have alot of other user names like this and if you want one, I'm ready to tell, But I would take the credit =P