Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-07-2009, 03:12 PM

new fear - dolls with knives = chucky

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Mirth (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-08-2009, 08:28 AM

My biggest fear is falling up. That gravity will just suddenly turn off. It spikes whenever I'm looking at things upside-down or staring at the sky.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-08-2009, 10:22 AM

Getting lice.
*shivers*
I've had it before.
It was awful.

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Frundy

Default 02-08-2009, 02:34 PM

DARK DARK DARK!!! Because, it's so dark in the dark. And spiders, and the dentist, and... bees!!! Aaaah!
New fear ---->death.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-09-2009, 11:55 PM

I think one of my worst fears would be to drown....when i was little, I fell of this floating raft thing but it was far away from shore....I just remember thrashing in the waters...my heart racing as I peered around to see if anyone was near. I just felt hopeless and my legs were kicking like mad. I was too young to remember that lesson about slow kicks to keep one's energy from deteriorating so fast. I literally let myself start to fall downwards out of exhaustion but suddenly these women came to my rescue and one of them grabbed me. I was so afraid and in shock that I just grabbed onto her with all my might. My grandmother was on shore and wasn't able to jump in after me. It was scary and I have a serious fear of it happening again.

....oh yeah...and spiders.

haha...they'll never escape!
(#76 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 02-10-2009, 02:31 AM

^- I know what that is like, it is a dreadful feeling.

My newest fear is falling in skating, a girl did a single crossover, fell, made a huge drama queen scene. Then came in a few days later saying she broke her arm in two spots and might need surgery. O-o
That harness has been sitting there for years without being inspected, and I am the heaviest and the first to use it in around 5 years soon O-o

(#77 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 02-10-2009, 02:42 AM

I've said it before, and I am saying it again.
Storms, storms, storms, storms!
My fear has lessened though, I can admit that. I used to panic when it was overcast, and at night when I couldn't see anything. Now, I only freak out when it actually starts to storm.

And I have suddenly had this strange fear that whenever I get into a car or get around some type of machine [oven, tractor, etc.] that time will suddenly freeze, and the machine will blow up like in the movies.
Strange, I know.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
stylinggirl_456

Default 02-11-2009, 02:31 PM

Well fears are grown around you and sometimes you don't really relize it. But I certainly have some!!

, nurse appoinment

, dentist appointment

, floods,torndos etc

, FIRE!!! (in teh house)

I might have more...
(#79 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-23-2009, 08:06 AM

Brand new fear - Dying caught between a rock and a hard place. Had this fun dream that I was in a room with a door, and there was a huge raging fire on the other side, and above me was a window that I had to hold closed and above it millions of gallons of water. Aaaaack! Not nice -.-

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#80 (permalink))
Old
xXGrimReaperXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Cool 09-18-2009, 04:27 PM

-bugs
-people gone insane
-lose control of a person who needs to be
-being yelled at
-not being enough
-strangers
-life

im not scared to die
i like all creepy things
i'd be the killer in a horror movie
i'd be the one who is care free

and thats not a very nice dream Aaron.lol,but u need water to put outthe fire dont u?