Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-20-2007, 02:33 PM

I'm afraid of letting myself or the people in my life down;;Not staying true to who I am.

That's cheesy, I guess.x]

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 08-27-2007, 06:35 PM

well.....I find peace when I'm in the dark, I like snakes, and I know that death will eventually come to me, so I accept that.
Hm..
I'd say that I'm afraid of something very catastrophic to happen. Like an enormous tidal wave for example.
And I do hate spiders. I don't necessarily fear them because all of the ones they have here are harmless. It's more like I think that they're bothersome.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-29-2007, 09:44 AM

Okay, three things. And one is not normal.... o.O

1. My parents walking in on my BF and I
2. Being caught cheating, or catching someone else cheating.
3. Stickers.... -.- I serious run and scream when somebody tries to put one on me...
(#34 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 08-29-2007, 06:57 PM

1. Losing someone I love (including my sister. One hour of this on the beach this summer was more than enough)
2. Huge crowds (I felt like crying when I had to perform a 10th grade lvl solo in front of a lot of people. This was last year, and I was in 7th grade...)
3. Having to talk to people I like. I was walking in from lunch today, and I was squeezed next to my crush. My friends got a huge laugh out of that, because I was probably shaking.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 10:03 AM

Yeah... Extremely scared. My friend tried to stick one on me and I hid under her desk. Then I got back at her by pushing her in front of a huge spider web with a huge spider on it. She's deathly afraid of spiders.

I'm not afriad of heights, spiders, snakes, or anything normal... -.- It's really strange.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
The_Glorious_Shiva (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 09-04-2007, 01:24 PM

I have a fear of bugs...but the most of needles and blood...

Hitsu-taicho lover <3

(#37 (permalink))
Old
sonia5

Default Nightmares - 02-12-2008, 01:37 AM

My worst fear is getting robbed or shot.But mostly my worst fear is a nightmare....Either your up or asleep your still in a nightmare,really
(#38 (permalink))
Old
FairyPrincess654321

Default 02-16-2008, 11:33 PM

my fears are bugs and the dark.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 02-17-2008, 04:07 AM

My Parents XD

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-17-2008, 07:16 AM

Im scared to get up to go to the bathroom or get a glass of water at night because im always convinced that a robber is going to jump out of nowhere and shoot me. I think that fear stemmed from a t.v show I watched when I was little.

Speaking of when I was little, I used to be scared to go in my room after those Crime Stopper ads came on, I used to look under my bed, out my window and in my wardrobe for the criminal they were just reporting about on t.v before I went to sleep because I was scared that he knew that I knew what he looked like because id seen him on t.v so he would come and kill me.