Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LiLAngelEyes13

Default 11-03-2004, 12:15 PM

Well have you ever heard of those people who have gone crazy because they were in solitude or the dark. That and it has a lot to do with my dreams and just everything I have been through. It is something that would be hard to explain.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
CoyoteChick03

Default 11-12-2004, 10:36 PM

--most bugs..(im not sucha big outdoory person.. i can be like yes camping! but like hiking and stuff when i see billions of bugs.. AHH)

--dark..(im a big baby! i always get freaked out with like shadows and stuff thinking somethings out to get me)

--being scared..(when i see a movie or something, have so much paranoia)

--dying..(i know im supposed to be a good Catholic and all, believing that God will only send me to a better place.. but im gunna miss everyone.. i just cant stand losing people.. i cry when people die in movies.. even if its in liek the first 2 minutes.. ill be bawling!!)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Default 11-13-2004, 03:11 AM

spiders heights dark water clowns dolls blood deeeeeeeeep water boats airplanes losing blakey losing my family losing max big houses abondened houses or any other type of building windows andddddddddddd ghost scaring myself just typing this

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Default 11-14-2004, 12:54 AM

yeah I never really want to go sucba diving in an ocean or any type of inhabited water area..freaaakay

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-14-2004, 07:47 PM

I don't fear much, but I do fear some things majorly.
-Heights(Ferris wheels... shivers...)
-Machinery of pretty much any kind(yes, even this computer. Mainly things that move though like cars, planes, trains... especially trains.)
-Witch burnings/Hanging being restarted
-Hate
-Being rejected because of the person I am(not in a relationship, but by people due to my religion, preference, etc)

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Khazi

Default 04-15-2007, 08:43 AM

I fear from snakes and lions.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
yankee_sinem (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 2.75 Average
Send a message via MSN to yankee_sinem
Default 04-15-2007, 09:50 AM

myworst fear is the grim reaper lol even though it isnt real and i also hate and just hate spiders and i_m_wicked why did u say u hate penguins cause i just love them they are ma fav animals lol
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-15-2007, 12:20 PM

Snakes,spiders,anything that can kill or hurt me

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
lizardlover100 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-13-2007, 03:02 PM

okay i am weird, but here they are with explanations:

slipping into a life of mediocracy, i would hate it if i didn't do anything with my life and didn't succeed and basically accomplished nothing working at McDonalds.

not death, but dying, i think it might be that i know i am going to heaven so death doesn't scare me much, but i am really paranoid of killers ever since BTK (i live like 10 miles from where he lived and i went into the town he lived in all the time) and i am just scared of dying in a really horrific way.

pain, i hate pain. it scares me and i can't stand it. i cry like a baby.

getting my heart broken, ever since my bf cheated on me and i trusted him, i can't seem to trust anyone at all.

so yeah, the 3rd and 4th ones weren't that weird, but i never met anyone with the same phobias as me for the 1st and 2nd ones. yeah. i am weird i told you.

"When you say Sirius, do you mean
Stubby Boardman?"
(#20 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default 07-29-2007, 05:52 PM

Bugs,insects,Anything tht flies except planes

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear