Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default The Inkblot Test - 11-27-2014, 06:19 PM

Post any fun quizzes you find here. Just don't post html results as these will just post as a jumble. If no bbcoded results, then just copy and paste the text and images.

Quiz sites.

Here are some good sites that you can go to in order to find fun quizzes. Don't bother searching up Quizilla as that site is no more. Instead, try the following:

Blogthings
All IQ tests, fun quizzes, personality tests, love quizzes and much more
Personality Quiz Site - tests and quizzes
Make Your Own Quiz for Facebook, Blogs, Web Sites

~~~

Interesting quiz. Here's my result!

[]You Are Balanced and ThoughtfulYou Are Balanced and Thoughtful[/url]

You view people with suspicion. There is a lot of interpersonal conflict in your life.

You had more conflict with your father than your mother. Your relationship with him was difficult and possibly unhealthy.

You deal with stress in an effective and competent matter. You are able to remain calm.

You require a lot of calm in your life. When things get too hectic, you need to step back and reassess things.

The Inkblot Test

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-29-2016 at 06:58 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-02-2014, 11:43 PM

You Are Driven and Focused

You view people with optimism. You have many meaningful relationships in your life.

You had more conflict with your father than your mother. Your relationship with him was healthy but challenging.

You deal with stress in an effective and competent matter. You are able to remain calm.

You are the type of person who knows how to get a lot done. However, sometimes you can't help but get overwhelmed by life.

** This is pretty darn accurate!**

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-03-2014, 03:52 AM

Yeah, mine was, too. I have a better relationship with my dad now than when I was younger; I suffered terribly from severe PMS and used to have massive shouting matches with him.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-04-2014, 12:25 PM

Yea, my father is really hard headed. My other siblings have had several falling outs with him, but he's my dad and I love him bull headed and all. So, I have always done my best to keep a positive relationship with him.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default The Quiz Thread - 12-27-2014, 05:56 AM

Harry Potter - What Does Your Wand Look Like?
Your Result: Elegant.

Elegant wands are very dainty, indicating you to be narrow-minded, slightly snide, arrogant but very cheerful and optimistic. Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagall, Fleur Delacour, Hermione Granger, Horace Slughorn, Sirius Black, Neville Longbottom and the Weasley twins all own sleek and delicate wands like yourself.
Result Breakdown:
54% Elegant.
54% Plain.
36% Crude.
36% Fancy.

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

~~~

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournewyearsevestylequiz/results/?result=Hip]Your New Year's Eve Style is Hip[/url]

You aren't the type too get too excited for New Year's Eve... but you're still going to go out and have a good time.
You prefer a New Year's Eve that's a little more low key and under the radars. You are looking to avoid the whole amateur hour vibe.

All you need is some good friends and cozy little spot to get your New Year's Eve on. You aren't too picky.
You don't need anything outlandish, over-hyped, or overpriced. You and your crew will supply your own memories.

What's Your New Year's Eve Style?

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-29-2016 at 06:57 AM.