Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
FireIsCatching (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default Birth Chart Reading - 01-26-2014, 04:22 PM

So it's been a little over a year that I've been really into the whole idea of astrology. Everyday I try to build up my knowledge more and more and I think it would be cool if I kind of shared a little of that on here! People are really surprised at how accurate these can be, and I still am myself!

Here's how a birth chart works:

So everybody is probably well aware of their own sign, also known as their sun sign which is your birth date. You can easily find out your sun sign just by looking at the top right of every post you make. If not, just to make life easier:

Aries (March 21 - April 19)
Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
Leo (July 23 - August 22)
Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
Libra (September 23 - October 22)
Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)
Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )
Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

When you thought that one of these signs were your only sign, you thought wrong! This all depends on the following:

Each category is all very specific. If you are not comfortable sharing your location or even your birthday on here, you can personally message me and then I can just give you your reading personally! After you enter your information, this is what your chart will look like but with obviously different signs:

For the left side, I will read for you from your sun to your pluto. As for your Lilith and Asc node, I'm still learning a little on that but I will try my best if I do end up coming around finally! For the right side, I will read your MC and IC (10th house and 4th house). These are the north and south points of your birth chart. These signs will always be opposite from each other. (i.e. There will never be a time where you have a Capricorn IC and an Sagittarius MC)

Opposite Signs
Libra/Aries
Taurus/Scorpio
Gemini/Sagittarius
Cancer/Capricorn
Leo/Aquarius
Virgo/Pisces

Your IC represents your past and your upbringing, your family life, and how you were raised. Your MC is your life goals, how you act. It is quite similar to how your sun sign would be looked at.
Each planet represents a different part of you that you do use in your day to day life. On the most part, this is all based on yourself emotionally and mentally.

Sun
Additionally to what was written above, Sun stands for ego, creative self-expression, pride, leadership, the expression of one’s own power, potential, will, father and men in general, loyalty, courage, aspirations.

Moon
Moon stands for emotions, home, early childhood and the kind of attitudes instilled, feelings, mother, women in general; shows how one reacts to the actions of others.

Mercury
Mercury represents ideas, intellect, analytical abilities, thinking and thought processes, style of communication; what information one chooses to accept or ignore, learning ability.

Venus
Venus stands for one’s affections, how one expresses emotions in love, love, seduction, creativity as well as what one looks for in a mate, also one’s attitude toward money and social values, artistic talents, sensuality.

Mars
Mars represents what motivates one to action, one’s drive, energy, aggression, assertion, anger, arousal and temper; also one’s desires, sexual drive.

Jupiter
Jupiter stands for your ambition to succeed, luck, adventure, opportunities for growth, adventure and optimism; philosophical beliefs, religious standards, where one is likely to benefit materially and financially, generosity.

Saturn
Saturn represents self-control and self-discipline; your duties and responsibilities, life-structure, your fears, inhibitions, restrictions, anxieties, and self-imposed limits, lessons learned.

Uranus
Uranus stands for unconventionality, freedom, eccentricities, the force behind liberation, inventiveness, independence.

Neptune
Neptune represents imagination, impressionability, style, creativity, illusion and disillusion, charisma and spirituality, mysticism, faith, religion, inspiration.

Pluto
Pluto stands for transformation, restructuring of self and life, obsession, power struggles, control, trust and the violation of trust, instincts, occultism and hidden sciences, death and reincarnation.

(For these definitions, I got them from Planets in Astrology, What Do They Mean? - Long Island Astrology | Examiner.com)

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION!!
There have been many arguments that astrology has to do with Satanism. In no way do I agree with that because I am a normal Christian raised girl! I do not base my whole life off of astrology. It is just something I like to do to kind of look at life in a different way! I am not a professional in any way.

At any time you guys can either comment what was asked for up there^. I will post your readings on here whenever I do get the chance! Have fun comparing with each other! These are really fun for me to do!

If you guys want to check out your birth chart yourselves, you can go to this website! There's a lot of great resources on google if you want to find out more about any of your planet signs.
Free Astrology Reports: Natal Chart, Compatibility, Future

“You're still trying to protect me. Real or not real," he whispers.
"Real," I answer. "Because that's what you and I do, protect each other.”

Last edited by FireIsCatching : 01-26-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!