Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default GhoooOOOooost StooooOOOoories - 07-17-2012, 01:13 PM

So, I'm on a bit of a ghost story kick, and I was wondering if anyone had any good ones from their local area. Being that I live near Chicago, there are plenty I've heard about the city, such as the theater near where Al Capone was killed or Resurrection Cemetery, with the infamous ghost Resurrection Mary who wears a white dancing dress and hitchhikes back on resurrection road, often disappearing right out the passenger door as the car passes the cemetery. They even found little handprints on one of the iron bars on the gates once. Here is a wiki article all about her and the cemetery.

Another infamous one is Cuba Road, which used to be a road traversed my mobsters, and they say you can sometimes see the headlights of an old fashioned 1930s car when nothing is there. This is a quick story about the cemetery off of Cuba Road; I couldn't find a wiki article about it.

Personally, I think they are just stories, but I love reading about them and I'd love to hear what other stories you all have. Who knows, maybe we could even make a contest to doll our local ghost stories. Just a random thought.

Commence story telling in 3, 2, 1....GO!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!