Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
eros (Online)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Red face Why all spiders MUST DIE!!!! - 05-26-2012, 10:49 PM

I realized that I am deathly afraid of spiders. Allow me to explain.

Last night as I was preparing for bed, movement caught my eye. I look up to my ceiling and behold there was a giant brown recluse. I froze in terror, but regained the courage to go tell Jared (my brother) of this evil lurking in my room. He then told me to kill it myself, so I knew that he was not going to help at all. I went back and I lost track of the spider. I looked everywhere, but it turns out it was hiding behind my fan in a place I couldn't reach. Now Jared had a reason to help me. I ran back to his room excited for the spiders soon to be death. I explained the situation to him, and he thought long and hard about what he should do. Eventually, he slowly rose off his bed and followed me. I slowly crept into the room, not wanting the spider to know that I was coming for it. But alas, it had moved again and unfortunately to a place where I could kill it, instead of Jared. I mustered a small amount of courage and was thinking the of the best way to end it's life. Obviously a shoe was needed. Since my feet are very small (and won't be able to penetrate the large spider) Jared proceeded to give me his shoe. What seemed like hours I finally squished the spider. I was overjoyed and hyperventilating from this experience. And Jared laughing at me did not help. But I soon realized this war was not over yet. I had to let the shoe down and make sure the beast was truly dead. I took the shoes off the ceiling and behold it was dead! YAY!

And that my friends is why I am afraid of spiders. Is anyone else?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!