Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default The Happy Thread - 07-26-2011, 11:07 PM

Okay, so we all love the Anger thread to death on some days, so it doesn't hurt to squee a bit too about what things are going right.

To begin, I am so happy that this zombie movie I am watching is so hillariously bad. A fake head perfectly bounced and landed upright on a pole. And the movie is trying to explain whether they are zombies, undead, or mad cow people who are diseased. lolllllll, my life is officially complete.

Fifth Clue: Do you have stupid rules at your school?

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-15-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-26-2011, 11:10 PM

Ooh, I was wondering when a thread like this was going to be made.

I'm happy that August is not too far away. First of all, my birthday is in August and I will finally be officially a "teenager". Also, being 13, I'm officially Internet "legal" and don't have to get parental permission anymore. Not like I got it anyway. I am also happy that my Bnai Mitsvah is on the 13th of August. It is going to be a joyus occasion and I'm happy to see all my relatives from D.C., New York, and Florida. Another thing I am excited about is that I finally get my schedule next year and I get to start school again and possibly help my sister move in her apartment in Austin. Austin = great, amazing food!

Not to mention, the You and I video is likely coming sometime during August since Gaga finished filming it this month. I'm excited about it because I love the song and because it will finally show more about Gaga's relationship with Luc, which she has been so private about. Interesting.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 07-26-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2011, 02:52 AM

^Early Happy Birthday!

I'm happy because I'm finally going to see Captain America in Saturday with a huge crowd of my equally nerdy friends, and amidst the hype about the Avengers film I think it's particularly fitting...

That and my friend is getting me a huge Batman poster for my birthday which is finally about to roll around, so the birthday hype is getting to me too XD

Did I mention we're having a massive dress up day coming up? Me and my friends are once again going as X-Men, that's sort of becoming a tradition, I think. So I'm going back to my Mystique make-up...

I'm too excited to bother trying to fix up any grammatical errors, that's not too good.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-27-2011, 10:06 PM

I can't wait till my roommate gets here for our weekend of debauchery, fitted around my weekend of boring survey work. Looks like we might all end up sneaking onto a pizza place's property around a local lake to go swimming at night Ah, the insanity that is my crowd. I hope it'll be some awesome fun.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-27-2011, 10:38 AM

I just got paid for fancy cakes! *Fistpump!*

Now if only I could get a legit bakery job

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
HollytheDolly (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-27-2011, 03:47 PM

My boyfriend is coming over soon. Can't wait to give him a big hug. We haven't hung out in a couple days. We'll probably just sit on the couch and watch TV, but any time with him is a good time. <3

In other news, I'm also happy to be joining this forum, even though I don't know anyone yet. I'm sure it'll be tons of fun.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-27-2011, 07:04 PM

I'm so happy because a few days I bought my tix to the Simple Plan show w/ Marianas Trench & The Cab.

2 of my favorite bands all in one? This is my dream tour<3
God this will be the best day of my life.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#8 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-13-2012, 03:54 PM

Next week is my last week of school!! I'm going to be d-o-n-e with high school. I can't even express how happy I get when I think of that! I worked so hard to be able to finish a semester early. I felt so overwhelmed with all the work I had to do, but it all worked out in the end ^_^
Now I just have to wait until May for graduation.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 01-13-2012, 11:33 PM

^ My ex (T.T) had early graudation last month! Her birthday was last month too. Very exciting for her. lol

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow~ Yay~

Lock On
Henshin
Hai! Budou Arms!
Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-14-2012, 02:44 PM

Hearing a Yellowcard song in the most unexpected places (even if it is just ocean Avenue) makes Bridie an incredibly happy camper. Yellowcard is pure joy. I love their music so much; never fails to make me super happy and excited and just all around better-feeling. As someone once said, everything is Yellowcard and nothing hurts <3 I wish I had seen this thread back in October when I actually got to go to one of their concerts...best. night. ever.

Av/Sig set: Lovie