Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   The Happy Thread (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/23009-happy-thread.html)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 07-26-2011 11:07 PM

The Happy Thread

Okay, so we all love the Anger thread to death on some days, so it doesn't hurt to squee a bit too about what things are going right.

To begin, I am so happy that this zombie movie I am watching is so hillariously bad. A fake head perfectly bounced and landed upright on a pole. And the movie is trying to explain whether they are zombies, undead, or mad cow people who are diseased. lolllllll, my life is officially complete.

Fifth Clue: Do you have stupid rules at your school?

Catlover642 07-26-2011 11:10 PM

Ooh, I was wondering when a thread like this was going to be made.

I'm happy that August is not too far away. First of all, my birthday is in August and I will finally be officially a "teenager". Also, being 13, I'm officially Internet "legal" and don't have to get parental permission anymore. Not like I got it anyway. I am also happy that my Bnai Mitsvah is on the 13th of August. It is going to be a joyus occasion and I'm happy to see all my relatives from D.C., New York, and Florida. Another thing I am excited about is that I finally get my schedule next year and I get to start school again and possibly help my sister move in her apartment in Austin. Austin = great, amazing food!

Not to mention, the You and I video is likely coming sometime during August since Gaga finished filming it this month. I'm excited about it because I love the song and because it will finally show more about Gaga's relationship with Luc, which she has been so private about. Interesting.

Cheshire1996 07-27-2011 02:52 AM

^Early Happy Birthday!

I'm happy because I'm finally going to see Captain America in Saturday with a huge crowd of my equally nerdy friends, and amidst the hype about the Avengers film I think it's particularly fitting...

That and my friend is getting me a huge Batman poster for my birthday which is finally about to roll around, so the birthday hype is getting to me too XD

Did I mention we're having a massive dress up day coming up? Me and my friends are once again going as X-Men, that's sort of becoming a tradition, I think. So I'm going back to my Mystique make-up...

I'm too excited to bother trying to fix up any grammatical errors, that's not too good.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 07-27-2011 10:06 PM

I can't wait till my roommate gets here for our weekend of debauchery, fitted around my weekend of boring survey work. Looks like we might all end up sneaking onto a pizza place's property around a local lake to go swimming at night :lol: Ah, the insanity that is my crowd. I hope it'll be some awesome fun.

Silent_Wolf 09-27-2011 10:38 AM

I just got paid for fancy cakes! *Fistpump!*

Now if only I could get a legit bakery job :(

HollytheDolly 09-27-2011 03:47 PM

My boyfriend is coming over soon. :D Can't wait to give him a big hug. We haven't hung out in a couple days. We'll probably just sit on the couch and watch TV, but any time with him is a good time. <3

In other news, I'm also happy to be joining this forum, even though I don't know anyone yet. I'm sure it'll be tons of fun. :mrgreen:

ColorPencil 09-27-2011 07:04 PM

I'm so happy because a few days I bought my tix to the Simple Plan show w/ Marianas Trench & The Cab.

2 of my favorite bands all in one? This is my dream tour<3
God this will be the best day of my life.

FlowersFall 01-13-2012 03:54 PM

Next week is my last week of school!! I'm going to be d-o-n-e with high school. I can't even express how happy I get when I think of that! :mrgreen: I worked so hard to be able to finish a semester early. I felt so overwhelmed with all the work I had to do, but it all worked out in the end ^_^
Now I just have to wait until May for graduation. :lol:

naruto_fan 01-13-2012 11:33 PM

^ My ex (T.T) had early graudation last month! Her birthday was last month too. Very exciting for her. lol

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow~ Yay~

belladoggy 01-14-2012 02:44 PM

Hearing a Yellowcard song in the most unexpected places (even if it is just ocean Avenue) makes Bridie an incredibly happy camper. Yellowcard is pure joy. I love their music so much; never fails to make me super happy and excited and just all around better-feeling. As someone once said, everything is Yellowcard and nothing hurts <3 I wish I had seen this thread back in October when I actually got to go to one of their concerts...best. night. ever.