Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   The Hatchery! (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/22942-hatchery.html)

AaronShadows 05-27-2011 07:40 PM

The Hatchery!

Seeing as signatures can only contain two pictures (thus limiting them to two dragon eggs each) I've decided to make a thread for spamming eggs. XD Try not to develop conversation and let's keep the posts low, so we can easily click all the eggs. If you have more than four dragons/eggs that you need to post, then make a second post and put them there, as we're limited to four images per post.

Now in terms of placement, this isn't exactly a game, but it isn't exactly a discussion either, so I decided to just place it in GD and be done with it. xD

An easy way to click eggs is to hold down CTRL and then click them, which opens them in another tab. Then, you can easily close the tabs without interrupting your E-sailing.

These are my eggs. This stuff is addictive... If you have no eggs, then go get some at Dragon Cave - Enter the Cave and do it fast, because you have no idea what you're missing. xD

noirmali 05-27-2011 08:48 PM

>3< ME TOO ME TOO

HA I GOT THE DARK AND MYSTERIOUS ONE. >;D It was such a spamfest. ;3;

Kiwi_Kat 05-28-2011 12:07 AM

It's mah only bebe... ^_^

It's blue and slimy!

EDIT

I lied!

EDIT

I lied again...

EDIT

Stop lying Katie!

noirmali 05-31-2011 01:57 PM

-suicides-

noirmali 05-31-2011 02:00 PM

Btw I'm not done.

YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO GET ONE OF THOSE NEBULA DRAGONS RIGHT
FFF

Miranda_ 05-31-2011 02:26 PM

Lol, I tried this site once; both eggs I got died and didn't hatch so I gave up. -.-

Kiwi_Kat 06-01-2011 12:02 PM

My poor babies are going to die! Click people click! 2 days 11 hours!!!!

noirmali 06-01-2011 12:33 PM

D8 KIWI_KAT YOURS ARE GOING TO DIEE

Use the emergency room sites .__. And any other sites, really! They got me up to 1.5k in one day. D; And in 3 days they got me up to 4.5k~ You should use them you should you should.

Click Sites - Dragon Cave Wiki

;u; Since yours are nearly about to die you can use the "Emergency Room" ones. ;O;

( THIS IS FOR EVERYONE BTW, AND ALSO ELANOREA GAVE THESE TO AARON VIA RANDOMNESS THREAD. WITH THESE YOU WILL NOT HAVE DED EGGS. FOR SRS. )

And...
-sweatdrops-

I have more eggs but just so I don't look like I'm obsessed I won't upload them. : | -pokerface-

Miranda_ 06-01-2011 06:47 PM

OK, I've been convinced to try again. If this one dies, then I will give up. Again. XD

Kiwi_Kat 06-02-2011 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Because I didn't want to spam up the radomness thread with all my dragon talk.

I found out my purple Dorsal is a Dorkface!

Q: What is a Dorkface?
A: Dorkface is the name of a popular lineage. The Dorkface Lineage are dragons that are related to one specific dragon - Midas Dorkface. It all started in 2008, when the owner ladiefare was trying to obtain a female Gold dragon, but the CB ones she caught kept gendering male. So she warned her newest Gold, that if this one gendered male, she'd name it Dorkface. It gendered male, and Midas Dorkface became his name. His mate is a white named Shallyna'ar. A dragon is a Dorkface if it is descended from Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar.