Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Utter Randomness. (If you have randomness in ya, come 'ere!) #10 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/22937-utter-randomness-if-you-have-randomness-ya-come-ere-10-a.html)

Miranda_ 05-22-2011 03:30 PM

Utter Randomness. (If you have randomness in ya, come 'ere!) #10

Well, the Randomness thread has once again hit 200 pages, so out with the old and in with the new! :mrgreen: Come here whenever you feel like being random, and feel free to post whatever you like, just remember these rules:

1. No multiple posting.

2. Legitimate posts only. That means no 5rt5ye4te posts, posts consisting just of smilies or symbols. Forum rules still apply to this thread.

3. Any rulebreakers will be fed to the Sarlacc.

Elanorea 05-22-2011 03:39 PM

^that thing looks like a giant anus

spirit_queen 05-22-2011 04:02 PM

Ah, yes. Thank you, Elanorea for that picture.

I want to take a Mythology class in college. Then, since I'm going to an art school, if I doodle Sleipnir on my notes I might get extra credit. XD

Horses have very knobbly joints, and their legs always look skinny compared to the rest of them... they're cute, but so freakin' hard to draw, even without the extra legs Sleipnir can lay claim to.

antimaie 05-22-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Color_pencil
Once there was a poptart named Ricardo and it started singing Mexican gospel tunes. ;D

People named Ricardo are stupid egotistical jerks who just like to flirt with any thing that moves. :P

AaronShadows 05-22-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antimaie (Post 940653)
People named Ricardo are stupid egotistical jerks who just like to flirt with any thing that moves. :P

Same thing goes for any girl who has a name ending with "I." For example, Moxi, Roxxi, Kassi. Those with names ending in "IE" are a false alarm. they merely pretend to be their more dangerous cousin. Kinda like killer bees and bees!

Elanorea 05-22-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronShadows (Post 940658)
Quote:

Originally Posted by antimaie (Post 940653)

Same thing goes for any girl who has a name ending with "I."

Hey, I resent that remark!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronShadows (Post 940658)
Moxi, Roxxi, Kassi.

Please tell me you just made that up and nobody actually names their kids that.

noirmali 05-22-2011 05:16 PM

YAY FIRST PAGE

I will forever <3 Reddit

Elanorea 05-22-2011 05:24 PM

^LMAO

Oh, and ENTER MY CONTEST you lazy fothermuckers!

Cheshire1996 05-22-2011 05:28 PM

New randomness thread! I'm guessing the is is the first page or so where everyone gets slightly high on randomness?

noirmali 05-22-2011 06:27 PM

Maybe I should enter Elanorea's contest