Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#871 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-12-2012, 04:23 PM

Went to a wonderful dance this past Friday. My amazing friend got our mutual friend and my crush to dance with me, and it was one of the best moments of my life. I've been in a romantic daze the entire weekend, but also hurting. He doesn't like me "that way", but knows I do. I know it seems like just a silly crush, but to me it's more than that. I've never felt this way about anyone. And he doesn't even care. That's what breaks my heart.

Well there's my spew. I'm sure It's just a crush, I just wish it wasn't crushing me...

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#872 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 04:30 PM

So, I watched the new twilight movie last night...It was actually pretty good ^^
I already knew what was gonna happen, but a few parts made me cry O.o
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#873 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-13-2012, 02:42 AM

Aw shucks, Katie, I hate it when that happens. And I totes know how you feel. Unrequited feelings=super duper upsetting and annoying. I'm glad you enjoyed your dance, though. Funny story, I was at a dance on friday night, too, hosted by my youth group. The theme was formal and we had it catered by some Italian place. But the chicken was REALLY dry. Anyway it was awesome cause I got to wear the dress I didn't get to wear to prom because I didn't go to prom, and people told me I looked beautiful and classy, which is what I was going for, so yay!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#874 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-14-2012, 02:31 PM

Happy Valentine's Day! <3
(#875 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-14-2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowersFall View Post
Happy Valentine's Day! <3
Is it? Is it REALLY?

So glad my evil stomach decided to be nice for the past couple weeks. Prescriptions are magic. And I'll have this one the rest of my life. We're like buds now!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#876 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-17-2012, 03:11 AM

I encourage all pixellers to enter the handdrawn contest!

Please...?

Anyway, sorry for not being around the last couple days. I've been working full time and going to school as well. Any free time I've had I spent with my hubby. =P
(#877 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 02-17-2012, 09:43 PM

My baby cousin has been in the hospital lately because they found a tumor on his liver....we just found out he has been diagnosed with cancer.... :'(

(#878 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-17-2012, 10:26 PM

Oh my god...I'm so sorry to hear that. I truly hope everything works out for him, and he recovers...and also your family. That must be so hard
(#879 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-18-2012, 09:35 AM

That sucks, Aihana. I really hope he recovers quickly.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#880 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-19-2012, 01:17 AM

Haley, I'm trying to come up with something for your contests. I actually have an idea :O but the way it's going...I'mma need to find some tutorials on how to do tuxedos.

Av/Sig set: Lovie